*New* || RM FF \\ Heart Shaped Love ||

AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hi everyone, so I've started another FF (on Rohan and Muskaan this time).  Please give it a read and let me know what you think.  Thanks!  : )

**Heart Shaped Love**
A Rohan-Muskaan FF

Prolouge

As she gazed out of the window, the city appeared to be very small. You could only see small dots from this height. She sighed, blinked her eyes a few times and pinched the little bit of skin between her thumb and the index finger to keep the tears away. 

Today she had said her goodbyes to the city where she had spent her last 6 years. Although she was not born here but she was attached to this place. Somewhere she was happy because she finally going to get back to her family, but a major part of her was sad. 

To keep the pain from returning, she shut her eyes tight and put the earphones in her ears. She started listening random songs in the loudest possible volume to keep the memories from returning.

Synopsis

What will happen when A woman returns to her childhood home and finds evidence inside that reveals the keys to an unsolved family mystery.

Okay I know it was a bit short but I wanted to maintain the secrecy and oh well, that's just an introduction.  Please let me know what you think and if I should continue.  I don't know how long this FF will be.  I'll judge according to the response I get. If you'd like a PM for this one then please buddy me.  If you'd like to read more of my work then please check out My Gallery!  Take care and please do comment.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AwesomeSauce. thumbnail

Note

Here is it, let know what you think. I know some of you will want to compare these Rohan and Muskaan to the HJNH one's.  Please don't.  They are nothing alike but I do hope that if I write this right then you'll fall in love with this RM too.

So what do you think?

Small, isn't it? But that's all I can manage in between my exams! 

Do give me the likes and comments. Really helps me boost my confidence.

Critical,appreciation,neutral . . . Any kinds of comments are welcomed.

If you want a PM for this one, then please buddy me.

Also, I need a siggy for this FF. If anyone can help me out with that, then please let me know! I'd be really thankful to him/her. ðŸ˜ƒ

PM's later and sorry for the spelling and grammatical mistakes. I'm tired and didn't have time to recheck! I'll continue this only if I get a huge response. 

One more thing, I'll start updating this one only after 27th - the day my exams finish. I would've posted this then only but I desperately wanted to post this. Holding this back for two days was a big deal in itself. Sorry in advance! 

Love,

Aditi

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 11 years ago
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
IndexEdited by Aquilia_Aditi - 11 years ago
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loved it...and cant wait to read the fic...please cont soon... will be waiting for it...
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Aditi
New FF on RM, nice .
I liked the intro u gave :) nicely written .
About the siggie , well i would to help u, but I never made any siggie . Im sorry dear. I can hep u in making any video mixes or anything else, feel free to ask me:)
Finally best wishes for ur exams :)
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely prologue Aditi!
I love the genre of mystery and will definitely look forward to reading your updates... I'm sure everyone reading this fic will fall in love with your Rohan and muskaan as well.
Do PM me whenever you update, I'll send you a buddy request right away 😊
PS best of luck for your exams! I hope you do well in them.
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hello Aditi.
A very intriguing start. would love to read more of it. :)

thank you for the PM
Varunlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
suupperb prologue :D
cant wait to read the 1 chapter (:
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome prologue Aditi ðŸ˜³

-Osina-😛
muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh woww..the show has just started and already an FF!!
Would love to read it. Liked the mystery thingy.. :)
Will wait for the update. PM us.. :)

-shreya and kanishtha