The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Project Back in Action!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-silhouette-

IF-Dazzler

-silhouette-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
It took the creatives a little while to realize that the jail track is pointless and dreary but you know what they say, better late then never. ;) I really like the whole concept of drugs and sending out a message but they could have done it in a much better way. Such topics should not be brought so early in the show. Kiya and Panchi are already falling for their to-be partners. They should let the characters settle down and then move further. Quite frankly I almost gave up on the show but after watching today's episode I fell for it all over again. 

KD is finally out of jail! YAY! Piddi and KDs scene was really touching cause KD has opened up to someone (Piddi) and accepted him as his friend for the first time. :') Piddi showing attitude to Bobby! :O Are wah kya baat hai? :p I get Ranveer but why didn't Samar support KD? o.O I think Juhi is like a breath of fresh air :D I really enjoy watching her, she is adorable. Eagerly waiting for KiSha and RaHi scenes. :D

Random question, weren't Kiyas hair too reddish in today's episode? :s :p 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KiSha_TBPWackoChick100littledevils-Stardust-keshiya..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..FieryLioness-Ocean.eyes-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Project Back in Action!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I really liked the jail track concept and the whole idea,but I think it was brought a little too early in the show, and was dragged too much.It should have been shown later on, when all of them became friends.Oh well...it was one mmisplaced track.For now...I'm extremely glad that KD is BACK!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-silhouette-..-Ayesshhaa-..

KiSha_TBP

KiSha_TBP

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Am looking forward to the future tracks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-silhouette-

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Waiting for the buddy project to start in royal...really wanna know wat would that be?

-silhouette-

-silhouette-

IF-Dazzler

-silhouette-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I really liked the jail track concept and the whole idea,but I think it was brought a little too early in the show, and was dragged too much.It should have been shown later on, when all of them became friends.Oh well...it was one mmisplaced track.For now...I'm extremely glad that KD is BACK!!!!

Me too :D Can't wait for KiSha <3 

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
and i thought its only me who find her hair color too much loud LOL

-silhouette-

-silhouette-

IF-Dazzler

-silhouette-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-

and i thought its only me who find her hair color too much loud LOL

Finally someone :p *Hi5*

FieryLioness

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@ fatima_tr  :- even in todays epi..they showed close up of her hair many times...and all time i was thinking , if they were l'ill light, that would be more pretty...

-silhouette-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.