-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It took the creatives a little while to realize that the jail track is pointless and dreary but you know what they say, better late then never. ;) I really like the whole concept of drugs and sending out a message but they could have done it in a much better way. Such topics should not be brought so early in the show. Kiya and Panchi are already falling for their to-be partners. They should let the characters settle down and then move further. Quite frankly I almost gave up on the show but after watching today's episode I fell for it all over again. 

KD is finally out of jail! YAY! Piddi and KDs scene was really touching cause KD has opened up to someone (Piddi) and accepted him as his friend for the first time. :') Piddi showing attitude to Bobby! :O Are wah kya baat hai? :p I get Ranveer but why didn't Samar support KD? o.O I think Juhi is like a breath of fresh air :D I really enjoy watching her, she is adorable. Eagerly waiting for KiSha and RaHi scenes. :D

Random question, weren't Kiyas hair too reddish in today's episode? :s :p 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked the jail track concept and the whole idea,but I think it was brought a little too early in the show, and was dragged too much.It should have been shown later on, when all of them became friends.Oh well...it was one mmisplaced track.For now...I'm extremely glad that KD is BACK!!!!
KiSha_TBP thumbnail
Am looking forward to the future tracks.
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for the buddy project to start in royal...really wanna know wat would that be?
-silhouette- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

I really liked the jail track concept and the whole idea,but I think it was brought a little too early in the show, and was dragged too much.It should have been shown later on, when all of them became friends.Oh well...it was one mmisplaced track.For now...I'm extremely glad that KD is BACK!!!!

Me too :D Can't wait for KiSha <3 
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
and i thought its only me who find her hair color too much loud ðŸ˜†
-silhouette- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -meet-

and i thought its only me who find her hair color too much loud ðŸ˜†

Finally someone :p *Hi5*
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
@ fatima_tr  :- even in todays epi..they showed close up of her hair many times...and all time i was thinking , if they were l'ill light, that would be more pretty...