Posted: 11 years ago
Mods might just close this.  But what the hell!  🤬  🤬 ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡.  Thanks to Star India blocking the HD youtube site for Saathiya I now have to contend with such bad quality clips.  It is almost as if you are watching SNS under water.  So thank you Star India for being such a good sport, NOT, and being a right dog in the manger. 😡😡😡😡  Well done on your part!

Sorry guys 😳.
Let it out Xari! Rather out than in! ðŸ¤£
Sorry Xari.. 
Did you try dailymotion? They have HD videos most days😛
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Sorry Xari.. 

Harini, all the  Sithara plus videos are blocked withing 1 hr of transmission... Even I am suffering from the same problems.. but i am not that worried as i never 'actually watch the video as such..Mostly all i do is hearing  it 😉 still it is a big problem for us 😔
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Sorry Xari.. 
I did Harini, thanks.  But I just get a blank screen so gave up.  I have one other avenue and if that doesn't work.  I am writing a letter and posting it in the waste bin.😉
Oh dear ... you are having it bad, like my bad hair day which was on Monday.

Try Youtube itself.
Edited by swasthi - 11 years ago

They are blocking the videos on YT too. I've been pissed off about it since last week. Clips of the show, VM, episodes etc are all being blocked by Star on YT.

It's coming up with "Star has restricted this content for your country" 🤬🤬
Xarina, I experienced the same problem.. Dailymotion is not properly working for the past few days.. and Y/t has this stupid problem that Star India blocked in your country...😕..
Try some Putlocker videos, they r quite good..
Originally posted by westindian

They are blocking the videos on YT too. I've been pissed off about it since last week. Clips of the show, VM, episodes etc are all being blocked by Star on YT.

It's coming up with "Star has restricted this content for your country" 🤬🤬
Somebody didn't pay the bill then. ðŸ˜†.  Such a spoilt attitude. Humphhh!!!!!!  They don't like us overseas viewers anymore 😭. 
Originally posted by Xarina

I did Harini, thanks.  But I just get a blank screen so gave up.  I have one other avenue and if that doesn't work.  I am writing a letter and posting it in the waste bin.😉

I like watching saathiya in dailymotion. and i don't have any problem. But, when I watch video in Videoweed, OMG! my computer is hanging.
Edited by josh18 - 11 years ago