I got the REASON

divya2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i got the reason why 3 of them are seen HEARTBROKEN
Do u guys remember when ranveer came to london he called sahiba and told her yaad rakhiyo yeh golden gate ke saamne tera bthday cake kaatunga raat ko 12 baje ...
he was abt to go to london gate with gold ring in his hands some white guy came there and had a  fight wth him and he snatched his ring which he bought for her and beaten him lyk nything ...
it reminds me of scene like maine pyaar kiya where salman was abt to come to bhagyashree's home wth money and in midway was attacked by people...

ABOUT SAHIBA Do u guys remember when ranveer came to london he called sahiba and told her yaad rakhiyo yeh golden gate ke saamne tera bthday cake kaatunga raat ko 12 baje .. SO SHE MUST BE HAVING AN IDEA THAT RANVEER WOULD COME ON HER BTHDATE THEREso she must be waiting for him and he ddnt came so she threw the flowers and was crying...

ABOUT DALJEET HE MUST HAVE GOT AN IDEA FROM SAHIBA THAT WHY SHE CAME THERE AND WHOM SHE WAS WAITING FOR WHOLEE STORY SO HE MIGHT BE SAD BCZ OF DAT ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHAT DO U GUYS THINK????????????
i'm so worried seeing the promo. may be Ranbeer couldn't come there and Sahiba crying for this and tell everything to Daljeet
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Please avoid typing in Caps as its considered shouting in IF ðŸ˜Š

IF Dev Team
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yea.. agree, they're possible reasons..
taahir004 thumbnail
Yaar I'm hoping these are'nt the reasons because if its going to be the reason than there will surely be lots of m/u