Rab Se Sohna Isshq

I got the REASON

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

divya2012

divya2012

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i got the reason why 3 of them are seen HEARTBROKEN
Do u guys remember when ranveer came to london he called sahiba and told her yaad rakhiyo yeh golden gate ke saamne tera bthday cake kaatunga raat ko 12 baje ...
he was abt to go to london gate with gold ring in his hands some white guy came there and had a  fight wth him and he snatched his ring which he bought for her and beaten him lyk nything ...
it reminds me of scene like maine pyaar kiya where salman was abt to come to bhagyashree's home wth money and in midway was attacked by people...

ABOUT SAHIBA Do u guys remember when ranveer came to london he called sahiba and told her yaad rakhiyo yeh golden gate ke saamne tera bthday cake kaatunga raat ko 12 baje .. SO SHE MUST BE HAVING AN IDEA THAT RANVEER WOULD COME ON HER BTHDATE THEREso she must be waiting for him and he ddnt came so she threw the flowers and was crying...

ABOUT DALJEET HE MUST HAVE GOT AN IDEA FROM SAHIBA THAT WHY SHE CAME THERE AND WHOM SHE WAS WAITING FOR WHOLEE STORY SO HE MIGHT BE SAD BCZ OF DAT ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetiShobhytaahir004Andromeda001-Priyam-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I got the REASON" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divya2012

divya2012

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
WHAT DO U GUYS THINK????????????

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Please avoid typing in Caps as its considered shouting in IF Smile

IF Dev Team

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
yea.. agree, they're possible reasons..

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Yaar I'm hoping these are'nt the reasons because if its going to be the reason than there will surely be lots of m/u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.