chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As I have noticed they seem to be showing she-who-shall-not-be-named in every episode now!😡So it would only be logical to assume that tomorrow for the special episode too she will be there just so that our special episode is not all that special anymore!🤢😡

We have been wondering what's in store for us tomorrow , what will a jealous Kunal do , will SINAL dance? What if it's none of this what if the surprise element is she-who-shall-not-be-named?😕

Well ,my worst fear is that while SINAL is on the brink of some intimacy Siddhi will spot she-who-shall-not-be-named and run for her life leaving behind a hurt and feeling betrayed Kunal at the mercies of the lusty vixen🤢!(She did it 9 years before so why not again😡)

I hope this does not happen and Thursday will prove it be SINALICIOUS like good old golden days!😳

So if you guys get time do take a minute and pray that the CV's know whats best for the longevity of the show!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i just read an article that Kunal will be close to richa and Sidhi  will be jealous so defo she is popping tomorrow and spoiling our special episode.. lost all hopes and excitement for tomorrow after reading the article ..
Fariyal thumbnail
Bound to happen Chits, he didn't have all that teekha paani for nothing😆 He will take Richa to the party & probably flirt with her to get some reaction from Siddhi, as usual, clueless about the wrong signals he will be sending Richa in the bargain.😆
Then when Richa gets all hopeful & climbs all over him, he'll cry rape rape & Siddhi can save him again🤢😆
Edited by Fariyal - 11 years ago
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Damn Chits...there is some stupid article now which is telling what you and we all don't want to happen...gosh the special episode is ruined now ðŸ˜¡ 

its time for stinkers to CVs again now ðŸ¤¢
rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chitsss ... Dara hi diya na
Kahin ye .1 TRp loss ka Kamal to nahi hai ???
just cant tolerate her ... even a filmy heroine is not that Unsafe in Ranjeet's Den 
as Our KUnal with Ritcha ... i just hope ... like the Kiddos the Parents will venture on the same Trip 
 and have some Good time to enjoy 
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh God!!! NOOO!!! Cannot see this happen.. they have managed to ruin a perfectly good setting😡
-Hima- thumbnail
I think it is too late to send stinkers.. they must have already shot.. it is airing tomorrow
chitsss thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

I think it is too late to send stinkers.. they must have already shot.. it is airing tomorrow

Yea they can air it to an nonexistent audience! Who would want Thursday (thats our SINAL day) to be marred by Richa's presence!😡
-Hima- thumbnail
I sooo pray that he "spends" time with the witch on Friday after tomorrow's episode because he will be mad at Siddhi for dancing with Abhay tomorrow!! Please let it be like this!!😕
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too fear that creature would come to ruin it all.
she's been popping up here-there and Abhay said many big personalities will be there. So in Parichay land, no one is as mighty powerful as creature so she'll be there.🤢

I would love to be wrong but...