boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
What happened all of a sudden.. 
I couldn't sleep much last night and was too sleepy to get off bed, so thought I will watch today's episode!
and I'm so glad!!! 
It was so cute! What was there not to like in today's episode.. πŸ˜³
Khushi and Arnav's phone conversation.. πŸ˜†
First everyone tricked Arnav into agreeing to the wedding..  awww.. πŸ˜³
Mami supported Khushi.. NK's jhaadu instead of jaadu..the whole naariyal thing was hilarious.. πŸ€£
and then Arnav by the poolside looked so hot β˜ΊοΈ... the way they were staring at each other.. haaaiii.. πŸ˜³
and again NK being the messenger.. NK babua, even I didnt understand half of the words.. πŸ˜†
the gulaam vs gulaab was so cute though! πŸ˜³
aww.. and Arnav tricked her into coming to his room and then finally she said she was upset.. and he said sorrry.. awww πŸ˜³
and omg.. kiss in teh precap.. πŸ˜²
omg.. omg .. omg.. πŸ˜²

our IPK is back!!!  πŸ₯³

and that's what the CVs expected me to say.. 
and my reaction.. what crap! 

After all that I have been saying the past few days, all the sarcastic OS's I have been writing, you honestly thought I would say all that??? πŸ˜†

I'm guessing I'm hurt beyond repair now.. and a silly cute episode is not going to cheer me up.. and that's how I expected Khushi to be too.. but nope, she is the all-forgiving "abla naari", as Tia put it! πŸ˜† Sorry, CVs, I am not like Khushi.. well months back when I started watching this show, I watched it and fell in love with it 'coz I could relate to both the characters.. a lot .. but where did that Khushi go.. where did that Arnav go??? 

So the above is what the CVs expected me to say after seeing today's episode.. but below is what I saw.. 

So let's see what happened yesterday.. Arnav insulted Khushi, asked her to leave, 'coz he regretted getting close to her and he didn't trust her .. and now Khushi apologizes to him.. and for what.. for cutting his call .. and for pretending to be Buaji..?? What crap! Ok, I agree.. I could relate to that.. that does remind me of the time when I fight with my bf.. and then he does something sweet.. but I hurt him more.. and then I have to run after him saying sorry .. I can relate to Arnav's temper a lot.. 'coz I say hurtful things too to people I love.. 

But honestly.. I would never ever ever be so desperate as to marry a guy who needs his whole family to convince him and trick him into agreeing to marrying me! How pathetic was that? 

I cried.. yes.. I cried.. when everyone in the family supported Khushi and asked him to forgive her.. really? I'm crying as I am writing this.. πŸ˜­

oh wait.. I forgot the best dialogue.. Chotte look at me, I am smiling .. I can stand, I can run.. I can fly today.. and it's all coz of Khushiji.. she did this for me.. please forgive her! Wah.. wah.. πŸ‘ Anjali got a standing ovation from me today.. and when Arnav's face changed at that.. he got a standing ovation from me.. well sorry.. I was still lying in bed.. so let's just pretend that I stood up and clapped πŸ˜† .. really? CVs, really? Anjali.. really? I mean, like really???? πŸ˜‘ Again brings me back to what I have been writing about her.. when she is sad, she expects everyone to be sad.. now that she is happy.. she wants everyone to be happy?? 

Do you guys remember the OS I wrote.. where she begged the family to not focus on her and worry about her miscarriage.. and instead to get the wedding back on.. because Arnav and Khushi have suffered all along for the whole family, especially for her... CVs, you want to show a loving sister.. that's how you show it!!! CVs, no, I'm not saying I'm a better writer or that I'm smarter than you or more creative than you.. if I were, I would have been a CV.. and not a phd student.. who instead of working and concentrating on research, wasted her time on this show.. 'coz I love love loved it... 'coz I'm a viewer .. a die-hard fan of the best show on this earth.. well at least that's what I used to say about this show until a few weeks back!

Anyways, I honestly loved the jokes from today.. especially the naariyal and the jhaadu one.. brilliant! πŸ€£ and even loved the tricks they played on him.. yes.. but what I hated was the reason why they did that.. Is their love such a joke that Arnav needs his family to trick him into agreeing to forgive Khushi and marry her again.. and worse.. why does he need to be pacified.. he is not the one who got hurt!!!!! πŸ˜‘

NK saying go apologize to Khushi and let's get this wedding back on track.. what the..? well then again, they didn't hear what he told her.. but honestly, does Arnav need his family to tell him that..? What the CVs thought was cute hurt me, again! Any other time.. any other atmosphere.. I would have loved this same scene.. but not now.. not after all that they have been through together! Nope, not now! 

and yes of course I also loved the whole him tricking her to get her into the room...and the rabba ve tune that I so missed.. and well, Arnav again proved to Khushi that he is smarter.. all that would have been cute.. but nope, not now!

and well well well.. Khushi.. honey.. why are you angry at Arnav again.. 'coz he cut your phone?? Seriously??? πŸ˜† Ha! did you forget your pills, Khushi.. your memory ones.. maybe you should send Garima to get some! 

and then finally she said I'm upset.. and he said sorry.. awww.. sorry with a puppy eyed face and fan girls' hearts go boom boom boom πŸ˜³.. CVs job done.. yippie πŸ₯³!!!! I would have still loved that sorry.. if he didn't have his whole freaking family convincing him that Khushi did nothing wrong! Yup, a simple sorry and a puppy dog face always works.. at least on my boyfriend.. for all the hurtful things that I have said and done to him.. but nope, I have never ever needed any third person to tell me when I have hurt him .. I see the hurt in his eyes, it breaks my heart and I apologize.. beg if I have to.. 'coz I love him.. and Arnav.. CVs, this is not my Arnav... someone ate him..  πŸ˜• someone call the cops! 

and yes, of course the kiss..  I laughed.. you know why? 'coz the treat I was going to give you guys .. my mushy gushy cutie romantic OS.. was also going to be based on a kissing game.. lol.. I guess I know too what works on us fans! lol.. πŸ˜†

but did it work on me.. what do you think? hmm... nope! and why? 
Let's see... Arnav insulted her.. and Khushi kisses him?? 
For months.. months.. months we waited for Khushi to kiss Arnav.. she never kissed him when he was a sweetheart and showered love on her.. but now when he has insulted her, that's when she decided he needed a kiss.. wah! πŸ‘

OR wait, could it be because of the most-talked-about-kiss in the show we are not supposed to talk about (lol, I mean Madhubala)... I honestly dont watch any other show apart from this, but even I heard about the other kiss.. so maybe, just a thought.. CVs must have  thought.. oh no, the other show is going to show a kiss.. we might lose our viewers.. oh wait, lets give them a cute kiss.. oh wait... Arnav has been kissing Khushi too many times now.. for it to have effect Khushi has to kiss him.. so yes.. we will make her apologize to him and thank him for forgiving her! wah! πŸ‘ 

But honestly, CVs.. thank you.. thank you for trying πŸ˜Š.. but I'm hurt beyond repair I guess.. and you ask, why am I still watching? Because I want to see how pathetic this gets... πŸ˜‘

and as for the promo.. yay! I'm so glad I'm missing that episode..  a month back I rememebr Avni and I were upset that we will be busy that day and we will miss the wedding! πŸ˜ƒ

please excuse my sarcasm! do leave your comments!

<edited>
Yes, in my anger.. I forgot that he never said no to the wedding.. but yes, that fact didn't come out from his mouth until everyone tricked him.. 
He called her to say sorry.. so he was sorry?.. I never said he wasn't sorry.. my question is this the same guy who missed her and kept running to her house when she went to take care of Buaji? yes, he has a major ego.. but didn't he forget that ego and just few days ago, sneak into her house to tell her sorry for everything he did to hurt her until now and consider her his wife and even trust her enough to open up to her.. im sorry.. I dont get it!

and omg.. in all this, did I miss that Barun got a haircut.. lol.. love guru Boreddamsel for right.. my OS came true didn't it.. now we know why Khushi never kissed him until now!!

That said, I never said I didnt like the episode.. I loved it! IT was a huge refreshing change from the past few days of Anjali.. and her rona dhona.. but then again if you think about it, she was the heroine today too.. wasn't she?
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Here's my reaction to the episode.

I would have digested the cute scenes if Arnav realized how much he needs Khushi before Anjali and family's intervention.

I would have digested the making up scenes if I did not know the Garima track coming.

I would have digested the cute fights if I did not know that Arnav has absolutely no trust on Khushi and next time something big comes up, they are going to drift apart. 

Today family was needed to make Arnav realize that Khushi did everything for his happiness. If tomorrow the entire family is against him, then what? Arnav will leave Khushi like a used napkin. 

In this house, everything revolves around Anjali's happiness. If tomorrow Arnav has to choose between Anjali and Khushi's happiness, whom would he choose? So far he never chose between right or wrong because as per him, Anjali is always right. 

The attitude he showed Khushi, did not show to Anjali for creating a situation where Khushi had to go against his wishes. Funny right?

BTW, the kiss happened because Madhubala (the show that is stealing IPK audience) has a steamy kiss on the way. Thanks Aarthi for reminding me of that...

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
God hates me today cos the previous long comment got deleted..πŸ˜•

first of all.. im one of those fans who loved today's epi cos for a moment.. jst for a moment I felt like it was old times... cos we got to see lot of cute scenes between arhi... which I was missing terribly...the reason I fell in love with show.. arrogant ASR and his paagal khushi

But yes... like you there were moments

When khushi picked up her phone to call arnav.. i was screaming and begging her not to... where is her self respect..after everything he said, she was calling him. but as usual, she did not listen. she called and some more she got caught
When Anjali walked toward Arnav... i was hoping that he would slam the door on her face... A sister who do not care about his own wishes, safety or happiness and do not know the basic of being a sister.. you put your brother before your new found love.. but no... He took her in and some more listened to her...and by doing so made us listen to her as well.. but at least she said something nice about khushi,... so i decided to let go and watch the rest.
I loved the way mami and NK tricked arnav... i loved that.. but do you really need to trick a person to say they want to marry the girl they love.. if every time she makes a mistake or go against him, he takes 10 steps back from her, what kind of a marriage is this going to be? if every time others got to intervene, what kind of trust do they carry toward each other.. it is cute to see them fight and apologize.. but come on..
at least at the end of the epi, he did say sorry to khushi.. but i do not think that is going to cut it if i was khushi... but im not khushi..
As a person who loves old ASR and khushi, we loved him for his arrogant behavior.. his heartless attitude, the guilt he goes through when he makes a mistake, the struggle he face when he need to ask for forgiveness from others... we loved that khushi who is crazy.. totally crazy selfless girl.. who will put others happiness in front of her and gets into trouble. who will do anything for people she loves.. who can go to any length for the man she loves even when he is wrong. we saw all that today...

so at the end,.. im glad im not khushi cos ASR would not have had his life this easy if I was there.. but the story is abt ASR and khushi.. and if their story was abt any of us.. creatives would have given up long time ago...
I guess im a glass half full sort of person.. So after watching lots of tv series, i've learned to be happy with what we get..and according to me today was awesome compared to what we had been gettingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by *mad* - 11 years ago
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree to some parts of the post! but u know what! m a besharam viewer! lol i praise it when it gets better and say bad things when it gets worsee!! too tired to think too much about it! i was arguing all day with my friend what a jerk arnav was being and now his family has to pacify! i agree to that! if that wasnt there then his sorry would have been more effective!

and about khushi kissing arnav when he insulted! thats how khushi is...bubbly selfless! forgives easily! yeh?
loved NK! LOL at creepwa today for doing preparations!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh well! i got to watch cute romance! m satisfied! jst tired of thinking too much about it! going with the flow!πŸ˜†
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SaRunForevertgr

Agree to some parts of the post! but u know what! m a besharam viewer! lol i praise it when it gets better and say bad things when it gets worsee!! too tired to think too much about it! i was arguing all day with my friend what a jerk arnav was being and now his family has to pacify! i agree to that! if that wasnt there then his sorry would have been more effective!

and about khushi kissing arnav when he insulted! thats how khushi is...bubbly selfless! forgives easily! yeh?
loved NK! LOL at creepwa today for doing preparations!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh well! i got to watch cute romance! m satisfied! jst tired of thinking too much about it! going with the flow!πŸ˜†

Lol at creepwa?? he is doing the decorations to trick the family into thinking he has changed.. and .. so that he can ruin the wedding.. πŸ˜­

and as for cute romance.. yup.. I enjoyed it alright.. and somehow my sarcasm is much more fun.. right now! πŸ˜†

but nope, you are not besharam .. dont even think that way!!! I loved today's episode too.. we love this show too much, yaar.. that's why!

that's the way Khushi is? yup, now.. not the old Khushi.. 
ayushi1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yup our old gang is back with a bang πŸ˜‰
Punkin22 thumbnail
As usual I always appreciate your post babygirl and I enjoy how you never hold back.  Promise me you will never change.  I have been ill and have missed your posts.  Your perpective on today's episode hit perfectly several points that were highlighted for me also.
How am I suppose to feel sorry for a woman that 2 days ago lost a 7 month pregnancy baby when she says I am happy to have my husband back!!!!  Makes my blood boiled.  I like many woman have suffered a miscarriage and to treat such heartbreak so lightly is offensive and repugnant to me.

Yesterday, Arnav and Khushi had a huge heartbreaking fight and Arnav told her just go.  Both are not communicating what the problem is so today I had hopes of Arnav going to GH and having a discussion or fight about the problem.  It was a fundamental disagreement.

First, Arnav's trust in Khushi was betrayed by her with Shyam.  Are you kidding me Shyam!!!!  Arnav lets NO ONE sees his vulnerable side and Khushi threw that trust away with her decision to bring Shyam in.  But in his usual high temper ASR went too far with it and hurt Khushi deeply.

Second, Khushi didn't wait to speak with anyone about this major issue, Shyam, and took it upon herself to bring a dangerous man into RM.  When will Khushi learn, she has given Shyam 3 different opportunities to redeem himself and he failed all of them and still she brings him back.

So today I expect drama between the both to resolve these issues.  What do we get, comedy.  Arnav and Khush both have a sleepless night because of the terrible misunderstanding of hearts and we get family circus and comedy.  I wanted to scream.

So, where do we stand, back exactly the same spot and no resolve whatsoever.  What does that mean.  Let me use a Bible story to illustrate.  Moses lead the people of Israeli out of Egypt to the promise land, the journey should have taken 10 days but it took them 40 years.  Why?  Because they would not listen and learn from God so they kept going around the same mountain for 40 years.  Stupidity. 

When will Arnav and Khushi learn to listen and communicate?  Or do they  go around this stupid mountain one more time.  Count on it, we all will be going around this stupid mountain one more time.

Frustrated today with IPKKND.  You did a wonderful job dear.  Thank you for allowing me to rant.
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was in shock when I started reading your post until I scrolled down. Well, the episode has to be light and feel good as the maha epi is approaching then these days will be lost in the maha balti scenes. I sincerely hope and wish for once CVs to spring something new and refreshing. As we know there is a definite pattern..2 days of joy and 10 days of sorrow. 
NK was a dear and akash surprised by commenting at the right time. Was disappointed to see Shyam no longer lusting for khushi...but then that confirmed he is a man with a goal in mind. πŸ˜‰. 
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you for some points,but before  family interference he tried to call Kushi in yday's episode, i am happy for that, and he never said he is cancelling the wedding, RM pagal kana people assumed it. At least he ignored his Di .. Atleastbetter episode after 15days .
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
each & every word u said i agree...completely...😳
even i enjoyed & felt the same as u & others...πŸ˜ƒ

these r some my personal POV of me apart from the above.

Disclaimer: doesn't meant tat i didnt love & enjoy the episode...πŸ˜‰either negativity nor bashing..just poor ASRsweetKKG's some  poor feeling writing where i feel is best place 2 write...

but some how i am not happy with sudden emotion changes in the story & in the characters...

1.i mean Anjali is happy top of the world not even thinking about her baby...she is supporting & understanding khushiji where she did not b4..when it comes 2 her interested & liked things..she is supporting & understanding..otherwise..she wont believe her...

2.Nani supporting khushi(thank god) but the support somehow leads 2 shyam too...

3.Buaji do not even having a change in expression or feeling when she sees shyam in RM & standing in front of them...

4.Arnav...regret & redemption turning into deal mode, ASR mode 2 win everything as always...today doesnt have problem when shyam does decorations...a sorry will change all the criticizers here i know...thank god at least he started tat at least sorry habit from long back... 

5.khushi after such a intense scene yesterday making comedy like a KG student irrespective of the maturity she did last days by pretending as buaji & not picking the phone in a funny manner...(at least they could have keep a little seriousness)

6.MamiJi & NK do not even bother about shyam being there even they were witnessed of his evil plans directly than others...

7.Payal & Akash as usual..seems like nothing had happened b4 & living in the current moment ...

8.Dadiji...yesterday was pleased with khushi..next moment thinking about how 2 cancel the remarriage..

actually i have doubt...whether the kidnapping, long confrontation in front of the family, creepwaa plans, mis carriage, shyam back & yesterday's intense fight scene..everything was my dream or not...coz its seems like nothing had happened yet...
may b its my problem tat i dont have short term memory loss & ability 2 forget & forgive everything & anything within seconds like RM waasiyo..