Arjun

Arjun: A show worth waiting for... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shona16

shona16

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
completely agree with you...i am hooked to this show i am sure when more people will start watching they will be hooked as well...first i did not like weekends at all but now cant wait for them...i really want to see who developes feelings first b/w riya and arjun allthough its quiet obvious its gonna be riya as arjun has a past and has already been in love,it will take him a lot of time to accept that he can fall in love again and move on...all together the entire team rocks..i hope and pray that this show goes on and on for a long long time... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRosemushiroxx-Raichu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun: A show worth waiting for... (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

hey valleyrose...Big smile would love to know ur real name...Wink
loved ur analysis n welcome to the forum...hope u have a gr8 time here...Smile
i have also been a fan of action-romance flicks...n if the actors r drool-worthy this makes it a must-watch for me...LOL
rathore is a responsible leader n chief...i like the fact that he takes his team along with him...in what ever he does...he sure has every right to be the chief...Thumbs Up
arjun likes to work alone that's why he can't handle ETF as a team but i guess with time he will adjust in there...but his brains n skills r something that over powers every other thing...this man is a genious n that's why he is our mr. hot ASR...Day Dreaming
riya(she is my personal favourite in the show)...despite being undermined by arjun-rathore sometimes...the girl still wants to learn n prove herself that she is capable of being in ETF...love her honesty on confessing each time she makes a mistake ...n her n arjun as student-teacher will be a treat to watch...n im sure she is gonna be a gr8 cop in future under arjun's guidence of course...Embarrassed
ARIYA (arjun-riya) romance...still ahs a long way to go...but the little bits of them that we see of them is enough to prove what awesome chemistry they both share...dying to see them romance together ...but it wont happen soon...but sabar ka phal meetha hota hai...Wink
shree is a sweetheart n he is deffo excellent in handling gadgets n has contributed his efforts in every case...Thumbs Up love the way he says RIII (for riya)LOL
chotu...tough guy with a soft heart...Smile
all in all ETF rocks n this sure is sure gonna climb the trp charts...
anyways with or without the trp thing...im addicted to this show...Wink

Thanks a lot! The character of Sherlock Holmes was my first novel and has been my all time favourite. Another such character is Feluda, in Satyajit Ray's works... And now it's Arjun! I'm just addicted to them! Smile

And yeah, the way Shree calls Riya, Rii...love it. And he is the person who keeps teasing Riya about her Arjun sir...LOL  I like his character too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbhattacharya

completely agree with you...i am hooked to this show i am sure when more people will start watching they will be hooked as well...first i did not like weekends at all but now cant wait for them...i really want to see who developes feelings first b/w riya and arjun allthough its quiet obvious its gonna be riya as arjun has a past and has already been in love,it will take him a lot of time to accept that he can fall in love again and move on...all together the entire team rocks..i hope and pray that this show goes on and on for a long long time... 

Thanks! Smile I've started to love the weekends even more because of this show!

shona16

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
sherlock holmes is close to my heart also but don't know about the other one...
n arjun sure is my latest obsession...Big smile

ValleryRose

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I totally agree
This show is definately worth a wait

It is not a total melo drama show like many
Nor a typical only cases show

It has the best elements like cases, cast, concept, emotions

Everything is perfect

shona16ValleryRosemushiroxx

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Agree with you...nice postSmile arjun show worth waiting..arjun rawte drool worthy Embarrassed and ariyaHeart

ValleryRosemushiroxxmeghasingh

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Superbly analysed all the characters dear!!!

I totally agree Arjun& Rathore are botht the backbone of ETF, Arjun may be the super hero and notice all the details, but Rathore is an efficient leader!!! Plus they both set the screen on fire with their rowdy and "clash of the titans" type arguments...luv their convos...

Arjun/Riya are super hot...She's the cute bubbly but still a tough gal and he's the all no non sense cop. She luvs to follow him around at work and gets to learn a lot. Plus we luv to watch their scenes, great chemistry b/w the actors.

Shree/Chotu cenes are a treat when they immitate Arjun's way of talking and doing that weird thing with his fingers when he says "Kuch chuut raha hai Rathore"...lolzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRosemushiroxx

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Superbly analysed all the characters dear!!!

I totally agree Arjun& Rathore are botht the backbone of ETF, Arjun may be the super hero and notice all the details, but Rathore is an efficient leader!!! Plus they both set the screen on fire with their rowdy and "clash of the titans" type arguments...luv their convos...

Arjun/Riya are super hot...She's the cute bubbly but still a tough gal and he's the all no non sense cop. She luvs to follow him around at work and gets to learn a lot. Plus we luv to watch their scenes, great chemistry b/w the actors.

Shree/Chotu cenes are a treat when they immitate Arjun's way of talking and doing that weird thing with his fingers when he says "Kuch chuut raha hai Rathore"...lolzzz

Thanks...Smile I absolutely enjoy Shree-Chotu scenes... and Chotu mimics Arjun very well. In the double murder case, when he said "kuch choot raha hain.." like Arjun says... I was ROFLROFLROFL

mushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.