Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I love this show . And really existed to see it's very part of it. Congrats for KBC6 once again!!!.
The question are easy but after sometime tricky questions come which makes think even when you are sitting in your home which shows the craze of people!!!. Really this show is a one golden piece this show can't be made if we try too for me and star itself like Amitabh ji gives the shine to the show!!.Embarrassed

Hi I have came for first time here!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geek2Priya_990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KBC is awesome!!" in Kaun Banega Crorepati 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Love KBC and Amitabh sir. Nobody else would have been able carry this show on his shoulders.

Amitabh Bachchan sir is the lone reason behind the success of this great show.

Edited by -Shruti - 20 September 2012 at 7:40am

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti

Love KBC and Amitabh sir. Nobody else would have been able carry this show on his shoulders.

Amitabh Bachchan sir is the lone reason behind the success of this great show.

Yup!! I agree with youThumbs Up...

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Oh!hi dear.even i am here for the first time.surely kbc is a wonderful show.and amitabh is just fabulous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveu_dd

monikameghan

monikameghan

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I love KBC and I am also one of the biggest fans of Amitabh Bachchan. 
He is a great host but I am feeling that this season he has been spending too much time talking about the people who appear on the hot seat.  May be this is the format of the show but it does make him appear much more talkative on the show.  I hope it changes in the future.

iloveu_dd

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_990

Oh!hi dear.even i am here for the first time.surely kbc is a wonderful show.and amitabh is just fabulous.

Hi 
How are you??
Yup!! Kbc is just awesome and I agree with you Amitabh ji is really a fabulous !!

Priya_990

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikameghan

I love KBC and I am also one of the biggest fans of Amitabh Bachchan. 
He is a great host but I am feeling that this season he has been spending too much time talking about the people who appear on the hot seat.  May be this is the format of the show but it does make him appear much more talkative on the show.  I hope it changes in the future.

Hi
How are you??
Everyone is a big fan of Amitabh ji he is simply amazing person . Hmmm...I think this could be part of the show like knowing more about the contestant but this really helps the contestant to make him a bit comfort so that he/she plays the game in a fun way not in a stress way may be this could be a reason!! or simply for those who are finding girl/boy for marraige can  simply see KBC and find one for themLOL as Amitabh ji said . 

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himani_Rocks

Originally posted by Priya_990

Hi
How are you??
Yup!! Kbc is just awesome and I agree with you Amitabh ji is really a fabulous !!

hello i am fine.how are you?i am sure we will surely make this forum active.very soon.

iloveu_dd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.