Dk_Deewani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Kareena is not funny anymore.  I liked her when she was in sari.  She was so cute then.  But know she looks cute but not as funny and cute as before.  And this prem why is he acting like a jerk if he loves her then say it don;t creat this whole drame dude.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fingirl thumbnail
i agree with you..with the new turn of events like the pregnancy they are really really killing the show..
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very true..it is rather boring now
tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i still think its good!!! but not as good as before tho .but im sure it'll get better after all they gotta look out for their trp's
sumit.savla thumbnail
NOt at all agree with u ppl

it happens in all serials ,but thts temporary

after some time some interesting twists comes & serial again we  start liking it may b more than b4
ya she was looking better in saree,but her new look is not so bad

last two week episodes @ Alibaug were awesome....
wher Prem not exactly proposes karena but try to know wht she feels abt him

so prem is not jerk he is trying his best to express his feelings,give him some time

&  after tushar  know  the truth of kareena  ,serial is now more intresting .....
we can see new tushar in front of us .....

serial makers are doing good work & adding more twists .....
they have added pregnancy event so tht tush starts hating kareena & know truth .....

according to me previously they were concentrating more on kareena's character
but now they shown Prem & Tushar character more in action,& its fun to watch them in new role

& priyanka is also ther..
may b she will also play important role in futer episodes

so friends wait & watch

Alibaug episodes were gr88 fun duno when they telecast in US/Uk

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think the show is getting dragged! But i wouldn't say its toooooooo bad its plainly okay!! I think it has to happen to every show ofcourse by now the writers are tired with all the ideasπŸ˜‰

mm21 thumbnail

yes, i agree with SuMs, The serial slowed down a little earlier which might happen to any serial. This is normal. But, Things are changing... Specially Tushar in new Action... Let's see what happens next... πŸ˜› . This serial is still keeping us waiting to see what happens... This is a good show indeed.

About Kareena's look, I am missing her in saree for sure... but she also looks young and fresh in her new look. I like her in all sorts of appearances πŸ˜›

divyagirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SuMs

NOt at all agree with u ppl

it happens in all serials ,but thts temporary

after some time some interesting twists comes & serial again we  start liking it may b more than b4
ya she was looking better in saree,but her new look is not so bad

last two week episodes @ Alibaug were awesome....
wher Prem not exactly proposes karena but try to know wht she feels abt him

so prem is not jerk he is trying his best to express his feelings,give him some time

&  after tushar  know  the truth of kareena  ,serial is now more intresting .....
we can see new tushar in front of us .....

serial makers are doing good work & adding more twists .....
they have added pregnancy event so tht tush starts hating kareena & know truth .....

according to me previously they were concentrating more on kareena's character
but now they shown Prem & Tushar character more in action,& its fun to watch them in new role

& priyanka is also ther..
may b she will also play important role in futer episodes

so friends wait & watch

Alibaug episodes were gr88 fun duno when they telecast in US/Uk

I agree with Sums you just have to wait and watch!!!