Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hi friends.. Mein aa gaya, apane saath wu ka pitara lekar aaya.ROFL well thanx to all my dear friends support to me & give inspiration to do wu. So let's start... Smileguys i m doing wu via my cellphone.

PR NEW MONTAGE PIC

(credit goes to me)

Written update:
Part 1:
Episode starts with purvi open the door. She sees teju, ovi & sachin there. Teju asks her u r nt invite to come in? They come in house. Ovi goes near purvi & crying & ask her i want to u r permission. She tell her we r want to bring back her mother. Purvi is happy. Archu go near ovi & says, kids did so many mistakes but their parents will forgive them. Ovi hugging archu. Then teju also apologises archu. Both r hugging archu. Archu sees sachin stand away. Sachin says, i m here fine.( at least i got some dialogues but how i said to archanajii that i knew) I m nt deserve that place. He saying he tried to break to her with her family. How i say to plz forgive me? Archu telling him whatever u did it was only for sharvani. I m happy u come here. She says u r my elder son u after 18 years u said to me aai. I m so happy. Then ovi, teju & sachin tells her to come back in deshmukh house. They ask her u will come na. Archu says no.

Part 2: archu telling 18 years i stayed with my mother & purvi. When i need u, u r nt with me. Sulochana tells after 18 years u get u r family back. I m nt selfish. Purvi says u don't worry for aaji i will care her. Plz u go back in u r family. Archu says aai i got my family back. At outside purvi & sulochana say bye bye to her. Purvi looks happy for her. Sulochana says 2day is very gud day for me. Purvi crying. At d house damodar says manav that nw MU gets clear. U should bring back archu in this family. Sachin frm outside he says i bring back aai. Damodar want to do grahapravesh. Manav goes near archu( OMG archana looking so beaituful). how i control my heart) he sees sachin. Ovi-teju does prepartion for grahapravesh. Ovi doing archu grahapravesh. (background Pavitra Rishta tune). Archu takes blessing frm damodar. Manav hugs archu.(OMG.. manav in front of all family members u should not do romance with archana) All r seems happy. Happy family. Sachin taking blessing frm archu. Teju click pic. Savita sees all this.

Remaining wu in below post.Embarrassed

[/IMG]

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 12 September 2012 at 11:21am

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*vita_narinelifetimefananitat53Opandayreshma12Sejal_Desaiamar2006sa5332ahcirmetallicazDayalNandwanineeru aroraKaY786BsankjohnnargAditiDashumashubeej81adhewarsanika1507Humtum25reet25NAVITshiny3rene12india88renraylatoyakitakabryandarestuartylocomotoawakeningwikileaksladylove90gimmeabreakhardballria0123nanilalitha13suzySaphirButterflykenannforeverdhilonsarjitosishanitacynthiagemglcdashnaMaharajNafisarshivandhniBAN 678RosieCfiji_duchessaasaxena3kwebbelbutunaNeets~~~Sweta~~~dgandhi777Raima36bostanianheartsmartekomasA HUGE FANmingazerroAshiraniargattusur_aur_taalprefix3Sharee12vijaya13shreenishkala74Anu101chanloves-JB_1Drealitytvronnie85ramonamWestwickadittyAwesome2210-Swetha-SaifliciousGauri22mah403HoneySucklechristiandior.LoveTVShowsGarkhelsununknown.ThaneezonanRozy77SweetiShobhysoapwatcher1JaishankarTulseyAshi22sushkita10Amit.Ghangas-LiveLaughLove--Stutz-ameiliaMagicalParidesicrowd.Senorita.Vishakha_Sakhiadditive_monayaMs.S.K.style14-Rashu-villian-Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/brief update: 12 sept(Archana back to stay D'ho" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Part 3:
savita comes & she tells damodar that i told teju to made tea. Archu goes to take savita blessing but manav stops. Ovi, manav ignore savita. Savita tells archu that u see how my kids behave with me?( OMG how i tarp archana plz give me some ideas) Archu tells u did so many mistakes. Savita refuse that i did nt do any mistakes. Archu telling i m so happy bcoz my child knew that i love them & they bring me back in my house. Savita tells i was nt wrng. Archu tell if u r nt wrng so why u r beta is angry on her.

Precap: at mandir savita & sulochana face to face. Sulochana telling why r u come? She tells savita that Wht did she god also nt forgive her. She taunts savita.

sorry for mistakes do hit the Like button.Embarrassed

finally i done WU. enjoy the WUWink

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 12 September 2012 at 10:46am

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Chomelmjbapanawebkapranjinbhattacharyareshma12xbakulaxjennyrsjag12ahcirmetallicazDayalNandwanishivnirtalaashBsankAMSTArielleabandooashumashubeej81hjarianHumtum25tau123kitakabryandarestuartylocomotoawakeningwikileaksladylove90hardballankitapatel125skapu80pavneetria0123lalitha13nanikenannforeverdhilonhousefull3lovelina25glcdarnavkhushi1206ashsarneelpendrivecynthiagemashnaMaharajveryverysweet23splindia09pgshahshivandhniJannat786Nafisargiguser~~~Sweta~~~aasaxena3ivanta29fiji_duchessNeetsneuchariAshiraniaviraf4ubostanianHeenapRaima36A HUGE FANprefix3nanda_gopapujli07rgattuGoDsLoVejayashssur_aur_taalk-kimyaaviaanyaWestwickPrincess3101realitytvronnie85amritabchanloves-JB_1DAnu101adittyAwesome2210-Swetha-Gauri22SaifliciousParamjitNeetusxmchristiandior.zonanThaneesoapwatcher1GarkhelsunLoveTVShowsunknown.Rozy77shreya_rcnancy1996minnieeTulseyprincessRock776newt2007preetipcFastFuriousgirladditive_monayaMagicalParipallavi25Vishakha_Sakhi49erFanMs.S.K.OmnipotenceZaxostyle14-Rashu-villian-Saranghae

Garkhelsun

IF-Dazzler

Garkhelsun

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
HI Naresh, Hum besabri se intazar hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiji_duchess-Naresh-

fiji_duchess

Groupbie

fiji_duchess

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Thanks Naresh !!!

M so happy for Archana that she got her family back! But what about Purvi? why is she left behind??? 

I dont want to sound like Savita here. But doesnt Manav have loads of Money. Cant he get a nice big house where they all stay in one big house like extended family (like other soap shows) rather then running back forth from one house to another. 

Because they are living in the house where Vandu is supposedly staying with her kids and husband and mother in law!

CVs logic sometimes makes me mad .. hahaha

Edited by fiji_duchess - 12 September 2012 at 10:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazsuecAnfalA HUGE FAN-Naresh-

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Savita still negative and I dont think she will ever change .

Now I am thinking she will manipulate Soham against Archana .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hardballfiji_duchessA HUGE FANGarkhelsunMagicalPari

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
thanx Naresh for WU. I can't watch pr today due to power failure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naresh-

Sharee12

Sharee12

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged