Book Talk

JILL MANSELL NOVELS- A must read

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RadhapriyaG_01

RadhapriyaG_01

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hi, I've just recently started reading Jill's books, and I can tell you one thing- it has a bit of everything- Nora Roberts romance, Nicholas Sparks skills, extremely funny like Marian Keyes and just well, a great read...
I recommend her books to evry single person out there- even if you like Darren Shah books...

Here's a few that I particulary enjoyed:

A Walk in the Park
To the moon and back
Rumour has it
The One you really want
Falling for you
Mixed doubles
Solo
Kiss
Two's Company
Fast Friends
Perfect Timing

Also please remember to follow Jill on twitter...she is like always on it( when she's not writing

Love you guys
Radha

Just also recommend some of her books to me too, or if you've read one and didn't like it- please share.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JILL MANSELL NOVELS- A must read" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I've always seen her books in the stores. Wondered if they are good enough. Will def try them out when I can buy them :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top