Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala :: Kiss ya Miss

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
RishBala :: The Paradise of Passion

How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart.They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel
The night is my companion...solitude my guide...and I would be the one to hold you down, kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away...my body aches to breathe your breath, your words keep me alive.
Faithful are the wounds of a friend, but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful...MadhuBala Rishab Kundra...the Uncanny  image of Rishab Kundra..A deathly wish..hallow vexation spirit so beautiful as a Vanity Fair but as dangerous..Both are fraught with danger for each other..Kick..Scream ...hoist a banner..yell bloody murder in front of them...You just get a smirk...
The tremor of excitement where they both are considered..the remonstration wig wag flag of sworn enemy for each other..I wont let you in peace..nor i will leave leave you in dungeon full of vultures...
Sky is the limit for some..where these are considered..its a volatile whimsical way to find each other..rile each other..wreathe around each other..show each other their place..at last..shower some on the people around them for what to get ready for the next round of encounters...

The animosity attraction..drawing power..bewitching from the day their paths crossed..The Pulling power tie in tug war with each other..where one wins the battle the other is the supremacy in the war..
They both can be as sly as Byzantine warriors with each other...others are definitely off their limits..its their world..their circle..dare not cross the line..you will be scathed scratched..put down in the valley of fire..do they really care who is across whom..nope they do not is the single word..
For Maddy the whole lot of so called flocked loved ones pull her off from what she is..she has engulfed the devil to save their neck but who will save them from her..she may be subdued at a point where she thinks...yes she thinks that its her duty..is it out of love of her only parental figure she is forced on her mind senses to take this path to meet her soul there...but its her heart that has chosen her...
Her Simple Life and Her Simple Dreams is just a mirage image of her past..that was never hers..Her Destiny is much larger than her simple needs and wants of others..
Does any one feel happy seeing her around..does any ones eyes twinkle when they see her..does any one even miss here when she is not around..she is just been targeted for being a daughter..Does anyone even take care when she is fill..far in her wildest dreams she can never think that she is vulnerable to expect some amount of love from her so called duty
It is all Rishab Kundra and his enchanting evil ways..it is his of evil portent that gets her..that brings total shade as him..she is as grey as him..but still wily in her senses and brains..she is just getting there of being Rishab Kundra Part 2 ..a devil and angel in her own way..
She is all he has..his only attachment to the world..sin of commission..that is what he believes...he can never let go her...no matter what..be it..even if it reduces him to the level of dirt in her eyes..his proclaiming procrastination procureness for MadhuBala Rishab Kundra is impeccable..his hatred passion is pushed and willed whenever he comes in contact with her volatile nature which he plays to kill the spirit of her..neither will he let that spirit die in her..that is what he is holding on to..that is what Maddy is going to get through him..
Lets begin the cat and mouse games...

I am the only one of that nature...Haven't I? - he thought. Haven't I thought of it since the first time I saw you? Haven't I thought of nothing else from the day i met you? ...He sat motionless, looking at her. .Since the first time I saw you ...Nothing but your body, that mouth of yours, and the way your eyes would look at me, if ...Through every sentence I ever said to you, through every conference you thought so safe..You trusted me, didn't you? To recognize your greatness? To think of you as you deserved - as if you were a man? ...Don't you suppose I know how much I've betrayed? The only bright encounter of my life..my ally.. my partner in a desperate battle ...The lowest of all desires - as my answer to the highest I've met ...Do you know what I am? I thought of it, because it should have been unthinkable. For that degrading need, which would never touch you, I have never wanted anyone but you ...I hadn't known what it was like, to want it, until I saw you for the first time. I had thought : Not I, I couldn't be broken by it ...Since then ...With not a moments respite ...When I worked on those alluring sensations, but could not drive it away? ...To bring you down to things you cant conceive - and to know that it's I who have done it. To reduce you to a body, to teach you an animal's pleasure, to see you need it, to see you asking me for it, to see your wonderful spirit dependent on the upon the obscenity of your need. To watch you as you are, as you face the world with your clean, proud strength - then to see you, in my bed, submitting to any infamous whim I may devise, to any act which I'll preform for the sole purpose of watching your dishonor and to which you'll submit for the sake of an unspeakable sensation ...I want you - and may I be damned for it..Passion redefined is Rishab Kundra

By the time you swear you're his,Shivering and sighing.And he vows his passion is,Infinite, undying.Lady make note of this --One of you is lying and that supposedly is MadhuBala Rishab Kundra

PS: Continuing the legacy of Halkat Gang, here comes the next thread from the most sensible of all kameenes'''this thread is dedicated to all my besties '...Meenu, Hatzzie, Anjie, Sasi,Shahi, Devu, Priya, Julie '..hmmm ''..aur bhe koi reh gya ho toh I am not sorry 'as I have become besharam after meeting all the Sankees mentioned here '.

Since, Hatzzie has not written nothing new for me ( main badla lunge iska 😑 )'.so being the self proclaimed KAAMCHOOR, I am copying the same analysis ( as guided by the most lazy member of my team Meenu) ''

Some Do's and Dont's ...( woh baat aur hai maanega koi nahe): 

Avoid padosi forums apparent discussions here ...i dont want my thread to be cursed or attacked πŸ˜†

Spamming karo but ishtyle main ...musical, poetic,  ...πŸ˜† be innovative na ...

Gutter minds share ur wild imagination but remember mods are watching too πŸ˜†

Main bakra hun but iska matlab yeh nahe ke main pura din satellite banke ghumunge, so carry on main rahun na rahun 😳 ( I am getting too filmy and musical na πŸ˜†)...chalo chalo ...zarurat se zyada likh diya maine ...huh ...itne mehbat kaafe hai aaj ke liye ...thanks kabhe mat bolna ...as πŸ˜³

Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i beat u all again,,
abey,, nids kaun follow karne wala hai tumhara do's n don'ts??
chalo iss thread naam roshan kare,,

Edited by mymagic13 - 11 years ago
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on the new thread...πŸ˜†

Kamchor...🀣
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Nidzz πŸ€£

Chup kar ab πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

Chup kar ab πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  

Chal Aaj tere liye likhoongi raat ko and PM you...πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Chal Aaj tere liye likhoongi raat ko and PM you...πŸ˜†

Yahen post kar dena thread main😊 ...main ab change nahe karunge πŸ˜•
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

Yahen post kar dena thread main😊 ...main ab change nahe karunge πŸ˜•

Nahi Edit Karna padega tuje...meri kasam 🀣
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just noticed..that 7.30 show in SP has more TRP than Padosi show..
For some reason..that's funny...πŸ˜†

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: devikamd

Congratulations on the new thread...πŸ˜†

Kamchor...🀣

she proved she is truly halkat
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

i beat u all again,,
abey,, nids kaun follow karne wala hai tumhara do's n don'ts??
chalo iss thread naam roshan kare,,

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† apne liye likh rahi thi Angel