Arjun

purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OS for: @M.V.Kohli007 Hope you liked it babe!

They woke up with their limbs entangled, their bodies naked and nearly combined, not even allowing a single breath of air to pass between them.

She got up first, blushing as she felt his strong arms around her waist, and remembering all that had happened last night. Taking the sheet with her, she ran into the shower. When she came out, he was still asleep. She was in her underwear, and decided that the best way to wake him up was how he had fallen asleep. With her lips on his.

Straddling him gently, she lowered her face over his, her freshly washed hair falling over him in a sheet.

She felt him harden beneath her, and blushed instantly, but still placed her lips on his in a feather light kiss. His eyes instantly flew open, and he was alert, but softened when he realized it was Riya.

"Arjun! Please wake up! We need to get to office!" She pleaded.

He grinned, and mumbled, "Only if you promise we can continue this in the evening." His voice was a husky baritone, and she shivered at the sound of it.

She nodded, then pushed herself off of him, bending down to try and find her card. He leaned over and picked her up. "You need to stop doing that if you want to go for office."

"Wh-What?" She asked, her eyes wide in shock.

"Bending down and teasing me." He growled, biting her ear as he did.

They reached the office a short-while later, and the morning was spent with stolen glances and bitten lips.

At Rathod's house…

"You're ready for this, Roshni?" Rathod asked. "He might not forgive you."

"I just needed a break, bhaiya! It's not like I left him!" She protested, grinning at herself smugly.

"It kind of is when you take a break for a year." He mumbled underneath his breath, unable to break the news of Arjun and Riya to his little sister.

She clutched his arm threateningly, and asked, "What was that, bhaiya?"

He wriggled out of her grasp, and grabbed his keys. "Nothing. Let's go. You have talked to him, right?"

Back at ETF…

The truth was that Roshni realized no one would keep her as preciously as Arjun had. She had staged her death, because she knew his anger, and how bad it would get if she told him the truth. She was in an affair. And it had gotten over the same day she had moved in with her older brother, Rathod. She had no one else to go to. And Arjun would be furious if he knew the truth. So, she told her brother that she had talked to him. She hadn't. But this was better, wasn't it? It wasn't like Arjun had went and found someone else, right?

Rathod walked in, engrossed in his phone, which was very unusual for him, when he heard an even more unusual sound. Laughter. Male laughter. Arjun's laughter.

He spun around to face the noise, and couldn't help the smile that spread across his face.

Riya was struggling to win a hand-wrestling match against Chottu, and by the looks of it, she was the only one trying. Arjun placed his hand over hers, and they pressed against Chottu. His hand slammed into the table, and the couple embraced, Arjun's hearty chuckles filling the room. He smiled wider, but it soon fled his face. Hadn't Roshni said she talked to him? Then what were he and Riya doing all couple like? Oh no! She's going to ruin it! I have to stop-

It was too late. Roshni had walked in in all her glory, but still hadn't been noticed by everyone else.

She walked up to Rathod, and smiled a menacing grin. "Bhaiya!"

He watched as Arjun stiffened, then spun around in disbelief.

"R=Roshni?" He stuttered.

"Arjun!" She exclaimed happily.

He stepped away from her, trying to stop his rapidly escalating anger. His fists clenched as Roshni kept saying how sorry she was, and that she wished she could have told him earlier. He felt it in slow motion, his hand raising, and then a soft, familiar hand taking his and rubbing it in soothing circles.

The chatter stopped almost that immediate second, and Roshni took in how he leaned into her embrace, how they.. Fit perfectly, and she felt herself grow angrier and angrier.

"How dare you? Is this payback for me cheating? Well, you know what? f**k you! And your fancy clothes and precious love. f**k it all. Just because I cheated on you, you cheat on me?" She screamed, storming out of the room, while Arjun felt his world tilt around him.

"She-She's your sister?" Was all he could manage, pointing to Rathod.

Rathod nodded, completely shocked and sorry for the other man. "I'm sorry Rawte. I need to go." He said, running after his sister.

Then Chottu and Shree left, closing the door behind them, and Arjun started crying in earnest, sinking to the ground.

Riya sat beside him, handing him a tissue box, and wiping away her own tears.

"I-I understand if you want to leave me for her sir. What you two had was-" She croaked out, before he effectively silenced her by placing his lips over hers.

He pulled back after thoroughly ravishing her mouth and leaned her head against hers, bringing their entwined hands up to their faces. "I would never leave you. You're the perfect fit."

Inspired by @M.V.Kohli007 I hope it was up to your expectations. If you have any requests, drop them here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178320 

If you want PMs, just buddy me, and send a PM/scrap that you're from the Arjun forum. And I want reviews if you want PMs. And yes, I do know I sound greedy. Deal with it :P 

And if your too lazy, go to this link and like the third post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178320?pn=6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it... awweee... ariya rocks...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow 😛

i like it...if this will be the prediction in the show i must say wow once again

👏

one thing which i want to know that has Arjun and Riya mariied in ur os 

😕
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was awesome!!!
Gr8 work
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was an awesome update... Roshini staged her dead just for the sake of her affair! Thats unfair to Arjun... That poor guy suffered thinking that his love died! Thank god, Arjun did not go back to Roshini... Riya comforting Arjun and understanding his situation was good... They are really the perfect fit! Thank you for the OSEdited by arul01 - 11 years ago
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing
great yrrr!!
loved this one a lottt
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww.. I loved it to bits!! Roshni staged her death, coz of an affair!! 😲 And the poor guys went all crazy coz of her!! And now when he's given love a second chance, she storms in!! 

But I'm soo glad, you had them together in the end!! Beautiful.. 😊

Thanks! 
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it the ARM wrestling was very cute and adjunct helping her and the laughter
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
You r best 👏

Thx so much dear...

vry nyc os...

I luved d last sent most ... ..

Beautiful...
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awhhh that was beautiful Ariya are the perfect couple