Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Pratyusha in Bhatt's next/Quitting BV? - All Discn Here (Page 8)

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Even if it were true that Prats is leaving the show for the bollywood, I wouldn't mind, if she does work in a good movie, which will give her the push she nees for bollywood...But I should say one thing, if Prats moves away to bollywood for any movie, which might be flop for all she knows, then she would be making biggest mistake for her career...One should always try the opportunities, but weigh the pros and cons and I feel Mahesh bhatts movies are generally flops...! They show most crap stuff and that won't help in her career...Anyway, it is her decision and hope she gets what she wants in life...Will miss her if she goes, though I hope she stays, but it is her call...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikh

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

Originally posted by nniks

Cant beleive this thread is still on front page !!! [LOL][LOL]
[DIV][STRONG]<font size="4">The other girl in SBS was pratt's body double </font>[/STRONG][/DIV]
[DIV]<strong></strong>[/DIV]
[DIV]She has not quit nor replaced...and even if she is doing a movie i doubt it will be a main role...bhatts only use p*rn and [B]paki actresses for their main leads.[/B][/DIV]
[DIV]Might be some supporting role which can be managed without quitting BV.[/DIV]
[BR][BR][B]@ bold: Holy moly! You shouldn't really say that [:o][/B] [B]I don't know what you are trying to imply here. Also, Paki is a derogatory term. [BR][BR]Anyways, I doubt she's leaving! Just rumours and nothing else. [BR][/B]

by paki i mean pakistani actress...sorry i shld have used the term pakistani...nowdays bhatts have casted many pakistani actresses like meera in their erotic thriller movies and latest cast is sunny leone a po*n star in jism2
so i ment when they have such actresses for their movies why would they cast simple and homely girl like pratts in an erotic movie

sukanyasylvia

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
aajkal Goldie
aajkal
aajkal

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Prat is  agood actor anf if she enters into Bollywood..it s great step...She can be a great movie actor ..she can say the things through emotions ...taht s the key point in bolywood to make a success...and to act in MBs movie..she can get many offers and alot more money...I am not sure how much these actors are actually paid in soap opera...but in an article in Hindustan times it states she gets 40-50k per day.

Edited by bhach - 16 September 2012 at 7:19pm
tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Knws that entry into bollywood z every actors dreams bt she should use its brains that qutting bv at such a peak is worth fr MB movie or nt...
But ill miss her fr sure she z brilliant as anandi n admire ANSH chemistry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhfairylover

aajkal Goldie
aajkal
aajkal

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
But if she does not grab this opportunity now, noboby is going to offer an actor when they are low on popularity..
poiu123 Goldie
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I read in a Hindi article on the internet that she has been offered a role in Raaz 4 to be directed by Vikram Bhatt . All three versions of Raaz including the current one are Super Hits.

sukanyasylvia

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Just read an article in Delhi times that Bhatts have offered lead actress role in their next movie to a hollywood actress named ''Pinki'' and she has accepted the role but still the talks about her role and the script is going on. Now, if this Pinky is the lead actress then i guess the role Pratz has been offered must be a side role and I think Pratz wont quit BV for a side role.

Still i dont get this, if both Pratz and Bhatts are denying then why people creating a fuss ?? Confused

Edited by piya_anshian - 17 September 2012 at 1:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33SujaKAnjanaYYZfairyloverMalikaSuchi-

Go to top