Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha in Bhatt's next/Quitting BV? - All Discn Here (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

Trisha_magnet

Trisha_magnet

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
CryShockedplzzz plzzz tell me that its a rumour...!!!!!Shocked

After getting this much attached with both Ansh,,, now we suddenly gets this news plzzz...somebody confirm that its a rumour plzzz!!Cry

she can never leave a serial at such a crucial and most important point...Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhVsoujanya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha in Bhatt's next/Quitting BV? - All Discn Here (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mikey21

Mikey21

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Oh please. Prtayusha don't quit the show. Then I don't like without you bv. Sathiya me bhi jabse nayi gopi ayi he tab se Maine sathiya serial Nahi dekhi. She look very dump.gia manek is best . Then yeh Pratyusha. Ki news sunkar tension ho raha he.voh bhi mahesh bhatt ki movie. Kahi Pratyusha. Apna carrier bigad na de. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vsoujanya

melliflous

IF-Dazzler

melliflous

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hope it's just a rumor ... Can't imagine any1 else as anandi

Vsoujanya

dsupriya

IF-Dazzler

dsupriya

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Seems like a false rumor since neither TOI or any other gossip sites carried it and also in the gossip they said both Bhats denied it. As someone in this forum mentioned, why would the Bhats who are straight forward deny it outright.

Vsoujanya

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
all biggies come to tv to promote their movies if she quits tv for film what a big lie she will be pursuing ,,se amitabh ki dhoobhi kashti ko tv ne sambhala hai 

Vsoujanya

Shaista33

Shaista33

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Well, I LOVE & ADORE Prats. I really, really do. Having said that, I will stick to my guns about what I said that I could live through lead's recast because its the show that makes the actors. That is why I want a Gauri recast too. So, IF Prats does leave, I will be SUPER upset, heartborken, and disillusioned but I will trust the CV's. I am sure they will bring in a good actress to play Anandi and who will have amazing chemistry with SS (Shiv). So, hoping this new is false but if it's not Cry I will look forward to a new dawn (actor).

Ps. If Prats does want to leave to do movies, I hope she leaves to do good movies. I don't mind Mahesh Butt's films but they are really B grade. I want better for our PratsBig smile. Quality work... not just anything to get into the industry.

Edited by Shaista33 - 12 September 2012 at 12:41pm

Jan50

Mikey21

Mikey21

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
CryI see news tv9 mahesh bhatts daughter , amritasingh s daughter , sanni deoal s son. Jekishrofs son tiger,govinda s daughter Narmada , coming to new movies. So how role to offer Pratyusha. May be small side role, ya valger role , why she take offer mahesh bhatts movie,  C gread movie . Please don't  quit show . Without you bv don't like. Prtyusha ... Please think about...CryCry

nazsheikh

k.taddy123

IF-Rockerz

k.taddy123

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Plz guyz, have patients nothing is confirmed by media nor prats said that... so chill till the news being confirmed by any one of them so its just a rumors...Big smile
So don't high ur BP... Wink

Edited by k.taddy123 - 12 September 2012 at 10:34pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top