Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansimat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Pratyusha's rank has gone up to 48 on IF! I think this discussion about she quitting or not quitting BV is actually helping her here! LOL the irony.

And guys please relax, this news is not confirmed. Personally I don't think she is going to quit nor do I want her to. But its her career decision. Please let her be. And let's wait for confirmation from a reliable source instead of discussing what has been said on various gossip generating TV series/clips/articles.

Edited by mansimat - 11 years ago
Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tellychakker article  in voting line " anandi might quit show " something but why voting line  ki he .  Kya voting yes me jayada ayege to ruk jayegi? Her personal life why asking people yes , no, may be .          Pratt ko quit karna na karna uski marji he.😲
Trisha_magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 i think they r doing all this just for the publicity of the show...thats

why they r streching this issue n not clearing the things out bcoz till now

final verdict would have been out by now if she was actually quiting the

show...
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjzy

pratts will obviously get side role only.who stupid can give her lead role in movies becoz she lack characteristics for being lead actress in movies becoz of her lack in looks as well as acting

Didn't you have almost the same ID and I guess you got reported by the members for bashing prats and then made a new ID, please refrain from bashing the actors...it is not in good taste at all😲 Edited by ayesha321 - 11 years ago
sukanyasylvia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha321

Didn't you have almost the same ID and I guess you got reported by the members for bashing prats and then made a new ID, please refrain from bashing the actors...it is not in good taste at all😲

there is a proverb.i am writing it in bengali- 'chora na sone dharmer kahini.'same is here.
sukanyasylvia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr3viL.

Pratz in bhatts next movie? Bhatt the same guy whose last movie - the disaster called raaz 3, which stared po*nstar sunny leone!!! 🀒 move over sunny .. Pratz is on the prowlll... 😳

Who started this rumor?

Was it you GAURI?? πŸ˜†   πŸ˜‘

🀣
sweetcop thumbnail
NO NO NO...PLZZZ DONT QUIT BV...IT CANT BE BV WITH OUT U PRATYUSHA :(
Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anyone watch the SBS clip where she says that she hopes BV runs for atleast 3 more years so she can earn enough to build many houses? I think that is a good indication that she is NOT going anywhere...
pratz has confirmed in an interview wihich is posted on IF that she is not signing any films...so for now for all of us who were speculating about this... thand pe gayi kaleje pe ? Edited by AshBendre - 11 years ago
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BV is more better than side film role ... many tv lead character goes for  big screen but they can't get success .happy to hear ,she doing continue in bv ..