Pratyusha in Bhatt's next/Quitting BV? - All Discn Here - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
now u l understood what jatka i got when i heard abt anjum quiting but i stil hope she doesnt quit regarding prats i wil her best of luck ,but what is the need to quit,some actors act in film ,they take a break frm their shows.but one thing i dnt understand one thing,dnt these actresses love their character and wait for interesting tracks to take place?
i cant even believe that u ppl are genuinely discussing this ðŸ˜† there is no way in hell that baby prats would be cast in an erotic thriller (not unless she plays heroine ki behen or something)

plus she would not leave BV at its peak, just when she is becoming even more popular n when she has finally become the solo female lead (anjum's gone na)

plus unlike giaa manek, who's role was so stagnant, anandi's character is always developing... so its not like she can be bored ðŸ˜Š
Cant beleive this thread is still on front page !!! 😆😆
The other girl in SBS was pratt's body double

She has not quit nor replaced...and even if she is doing a movie i doubt it will be a main role...bhatts only use p*rn and paki actresses for their main leads.
Might be some supporting role which can be managed without quitting BV.
Originally posted by nniks

Cant beleive this thread is still on front page !!! 😆😆
The other girl in SBS was pratt's body double

She has not quit nor replaced...and even if she is doing a movie i doubt it will be a main role...bhatts only use p*rn and paki actresses for their main leads.
Might be some supporting role which can be managed without quitting BV.

@ bold: Holy moly! You shouldn't really say that 😲 I don't know what you are trying to imply here.  Also, Paki is a derogatory term.

Anyways, I doubt she's leaving! Just rumours and nothing else.
Edited by -Rafa- - 11 years ago
Even if it were true that Prats is leaving the show for the bollywood, I wouldn't mind, if she does work in a good movie, which will give her the push she nees for bollywood...But I should say one thing, if Prats moves away to bollywood for any movie, which might be flop for all she knows, then she would be making biggest mistake for her career...One should always try the opportunities, but weigh the pros and cons and I feel Mahesh bhatts movies are generally flops...! They show most crap stuff and that won't help in her career...Anyway, it is her decision and hope she gets what she wants in life...Will miss her if she goes, though I hope she stays, but it is her call...!
Originally posted by -Rafa-

[BR][BR][B]@ bold: Holy moly! You shouldn't really say that [:o][/B] [B]I don't know what you are trying to imply here. Also, Paki is a derogatory term. [BR][BR]Anyways, I doubt she's leaving! Just rumours and nothing else. [BR][/B]

by paki i mean pakistani actress...sorry i shld have used the term pakistani...nowdays bhatts have casted many pakistani actresses like meera in their erotic thriller movies and latest cast is sunny leone a po*n star in jism2
so i ment when they have such actresses for their movies why would they cast simple and homely girl like pratts in an erotic movie
Prat is  agood actor anf if she enters into Bollywood..it s great step...She can be a great movie actor ..she can say the things through emotions ...taht s the key point in bolywood to make a success...and to act in MBs movie..she can get many offers and alot more money...I am not sure how much these actors are actually paid in soap opera...but in an article in Hindustan times it states she gets 40-50k per day. Edited by bhach - 11 years ago
Knws that entry into bollywood z every actors dreams bt she should use its brains that qutting bv at such a peak is worth fr MB movie or nt...
But ill miss her fr sure she z brilliant as anandi n admire ANSH chemistry...
But if she does not grab this opportunity now, noboby is going to offer an actor when they are low on popularity..
I read in a Hindi article on the internet that she has been offered a role in Raaz 4 to be directed by Vikram Bhatt . All three versions of Raaz including the current one are Super Hits.