mandygill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
all the shows that i am watching i find this show more close to reality, i am not seeing any over the top scenes or dialogues..all the actors r also acting so naturally..i really like saasu maa's acting..she is different and not like over the top melodramatic saas..i really hope that the trps of the show go up because it deserves to be appreciated! please share ur views if u agree with me..
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandygill thumbnail
there are two good looking guys in the show and both r punjabi! lol!
ShanUlas thumbnail
but they are not sardar ...😆

Mendy I too feel the same its very realistic seems like watching my own family on tv...and that saas yaar she is so much like mine...but then i am very much of shivani type bahu...spontanius and straight forward ...but came through arrange marriage😊

u know my saasu maa thinks how can she be so wrong in choosing a bahu who speaks like non stop radio...and cares not what saasu maa would think 🤣

Yaar...its true.this show is realistic...thts y low in TRP's🥱...ppl like faltu drama🤢
Bvfan123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I soo agree with Shana.. hubby never understands why the sasu maa frowns all the time.. because he can't relate to that.. I even though living in the same house can relate soo much because I have seen a real life character.. I can tell when she will be insecure, when she is hurt and also the supreme truth that "There is NOTHING in this world you can do to make that character happy!"🤔
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree..its not over the top...n the actors are doing a really good job...hope the trps increases...
asha222 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know i hate those typical over the top dramas.

This show is very realistic. Much more relatable to your real life. Yet people would rather see some nonsense story about evil saas and how she tries to kill her bahu or make her life a living hell.

I don't understand the need for all that drama. Sure you need some to make a show work but at least make it realistic.
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuffeParadegirl

So if you're like shivani, do you have a handsome husband like sahil?😳

Of course dear thats why sometimes i feel thankfull to my saas for giving birth to such hansome nav javaan warna mai to kunware he rah jaati na 🤣

Meri  Saasu ma jaisi bhi hai do hansome beto ki maa hai😆

And am lucky he does stand by me like Sahil when sometime I commit blunder in my saasu maa/s eyes and nothing unusual in my husbands eyes 😆
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The shows getting more interesting and realistic on basis of arranage marriage and love marriage both couple are different... Rajlaxmi is too much she is so hitler type wants her way all the time control freak... low trps coz of time slot
mandygill thumbnail
i do not see any reason why the trps should be this low other than the time slot..the actors r doing great and the story is also going well..hope to see some increase in the future!