The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Surprise! Peep in ! *NL* [CLOSED] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Originally posted by Kasurbest

@Khush - Seriously, sparknotes is a much used word, still it will give copyright issues? I will try to think of some improvision to the titles. ROFL I know. IB is controlling my brain so thinking according to that ROFL Well this is not IB. its IF! LOL

@Shaz - she suggested Star of the Week - how about Royalian of the Week? umm I'm getting confused over here... Confused What are u confused at? I was just replacing the word 'Star' with Royalian. 

And for more sections...
- How about one for their camera talks? Umm I can't think of a good name for the title yet. Seriously, this show tells clearly that talking to yourself is not insane. Haha makes me and my self talk feel so much better! nice one!! Me likey Glad u liked it! though somebody think of a title. 

- How about Project of the week? U know like right now they are on the mission of saving KD, I am sure they will bunch of small missions/projects one after another. This section could have the best thing they pulled up for that particular project. :| If not, then just ignore me! haha. Perfect again. Will jot it down <3

- Question. What would our Nawab sab call the word 'Dialogue' in his pure hindi? :p ROFL um ask nawab zaade? I'm not sure.. google? rofl LOL goggle is dumb. it gave me batchit. that is so not Nawab's language. His is so pure. 

- Prachi is right, we need a new word for 'Spotlight' of the week. Umm If I come up with anything, I will let you know.  Yea.. we do.. someone suggest.. Am thinking, but can't come up with anything good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surprise! Peep in ! *NL* [CLOSED] (Page 7)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

@Shaz - love the idea of Epi of week. we can think of a title for that if Khush confirms it. 

Okay so for more.. 
- Innocent of the Week? there is this charm of innocence in every character of the show. Specially Panchi and Piddi. :\

- Who says you are not perfect? KD/Kiya/Panchi/RV/Piddi/Bobby - all have their own insecurities, mostly when it comes from family. Under this section can go that weeks who faced the most of their insecurity. 

- Enchanted? the couple that rocked the most that week. :\

I am not sure of any of the above. Just wild thinking and throwing stuff out. 

I don't mind Epi of the week... Just come up with a catchy name and then I'll add it? 

IOTW and not perfect- added. 

Enchanted I love as well... But just Enchanted? Or Enchanters of the Week? 

*mystic.moon*

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

@Shaz - love the idea of Epi of week. we can think of a title for that if Khush confirms it. 

Okay so for more.. 
- Innocent of the Week? there is this charm of innocence in every character of the show. Specially Panchi and Piddi. :\

- Who says you are not perfect? KD/Kiya/Panchi/RV/Piddi/Bobby - all have their own insecurities, mostly when it comes from family. Under this section can go that weeks who faced the most of their insecurity. 

- Enchanted? the couple that rocked the most that week. :\

I am not sure of any of the above. Just wild thinking and throwing stuff out. 

I don't mind Epi of the week... Just come up with a catchy name and then I'll add it? 

IOTW and not perfect- added. 

Enchanted I love as well... But just Enchanted? Or Enchanters of the Week? 

Enchanted! 
It sounds good alone. the word itself is heavy. Don't add 'of the week'.
Can't we just keep one word for a title of the section?

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Well this is not IB. its IF! LOL ROFL Im spending too much time with that there no difference left LOL 

What are u confused at? I was just replacing the word 'Star' with Royalian. Got it. 

Glad u liked it! though somebody think of a title. yea... you'll come up with something =P Why not what Shaz said? Break through the wall? *or something along the line*

- Question. What would our Nawab sab call the word 'Dialogue' in his pure hindi? :p ROFL um ask nawab zaade? I'm not sure.. google? rofl LOL goggle is dumb. it gave me batchit. that is so not Nawab's language. His is so pure. ROFL

*mystic.moon*

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

^ IK we better run, before we are kicked out of here. lol :p

ROFL! I would kick you both out of her but then you might kick me out of the house... So I think I'll ignore it this one time LOL

*mystic.moon*

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Enchanted! 
It sounds good alone. the word itself is heavy. Don't add 'of the week'.
Can't we just keep one word for a title of the section?

Um I'll think about it..

*mystic.moon*

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Well this is not IB. its IF! LOL ROFL Im spending too much time with that there no difference left LOL There is a difference of  letters! keep it that way. 

Glad u liked it! though somebody think of a title. yea... you'll come up with something =P Why not what Shaz said? Break through the wall? *or something along the line* hmm Break through the wall. sounds good as far as I don't have to stress my brain. 

-Araina-

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

^ IK we better run, before we are kicked out of here. lol :p

ROFL! I would kick you both out of her but then you might kick me out of the house... So I think I'll ignore it this one time LOL

Smart! like u listen to me. When was the last time you did anything that I asked?

-Araina-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.