The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Surprise! Peep in ! *NL* [CLOSED] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Monu- after I eat. LOL you know my habit =P

@Prach. Kya Shocked Run before a danda comes Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surprise! Peep in ! *NL* [CLOSED] (Page 6)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

The Spotlight section is for scenes right?I was talking about the best character.Like the Star of the week.

kay so stealer's description would be best character? Yea.. that sounds good.. I think there is another suggestion for the title.. I'll decide which one is better and choose Big smile 

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

Awesome idea Khushi!!
Don't know how much active I'll be around here for the month or so...big exams coming up!!
But I'll stick around & see if I can be of any help!! :D

Always appreciated <33

.Comics_Music.

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

@Prach. Kya Shocked Run before a danda comes Evil Smile

Sure I know ur habit, just came home and already on IF. then go eat and study for quiz, then come here. Ur daily cycle is so reverse. 

Hey there are few new ideas too. It's not like were completely off topic! after all it was with those ideas that this discussion started in first place :|

Edited by Kasurbest - 12 September 2012 at 1:26pm

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasurbest

@Khush - Seriously, sparknotes is a much used word, still it will give copyright issues? I will try to think of some improvision to the titles. ROFL I know. IB is controlling my brain so thinking according to that ROFL 

@Shaz - she suggested Star of the Week - how about Royalian of the Week? umm I'm getting confused over here... Confused

And for more sections...
- How about one for their camera talks? Umm I can't think of a good name for the title yet. Seriously, this show tells clearly that talking to yourself is not insane. Haha makes me and my self talk feel so much better! nice one!! Me likey

- How about Project of the week? U know like right now they are on the mission of saving KD, I am sure they will bunch of small missions/projects one after another. This section could have the best thing they pulled up for that particular project. :| If not, then just ignore me! haha. Perfect again. Will jot it down <3

- Question. What would our Nawab sab call the word 'Dialogue' in his pure hindi? :p ROFL um ask nawab zaade? I'm not sure.. google?

- Prachi is right, we need a new word for 'Spotlight' of the week. Umm If I come up with anything, I will let you know.  Yea.. we do.. someone suggest..

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

- How about one for their camera talks? Umm I can't think of a good name for the title yet. Seriously, this show tells clearly that talking to yourself is not insane. Haha makes me and my self talk feel so much better! 

The actual term for this is "Breaking the Fourth Wall".
Incase that helpsLOLEmbarrassed

Adding that for the title for this section =)

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

@Prach. Kya Shocked Run before a danda comes Evil Smile

Sure I know ur habit, just came home and already on IF. then go eat and study for quiz, then come here. Ur daily cycle is so reverse. 

Hey there are few new ideas too. It's not like were completely off topic! after all it was with those ideas that this discussion started in first place :|

Can't help it. =P

LOL I'm sure there is as I'm reading them. Don't mind it. Just playing around with Prachi you see.

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Episode of the Week?
With a better title maybeLOL

As in best episode from Mon-Thursday? Wouldn't take kinda make it long...? We already have a best scene, don't we? Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.