The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

Surprise! Peep in ! *NL* [CLOSED] - Page 3

.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome idea Khushi!!
Don't know how much active I'll be around here for the month or so...big exams coming up!!
But I'll stick around & see if I can be of any help!! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Prachi - I love the new names you gave to the sections. Specially trend, Junglee scene and Junleenes of the Week! You said it, Junglees is such an obsession! rofl :p

@Khush - Seriously, sparknotes is a much used word, still it will give copyright issues? I will try to think of some improvision to the titles. 

@Shaz - she suggested Star of the Week - how about Royalian of the Week? 

And for more sections...
- How about one for their camera talks? Umm I can't think of a good name for the title yet. Seriously, this show tells clearly that talking to yourself is not insane. Haha makes me and my self talk feel so much better! 

- How about Project of the week? U know like right now they are on the mission of saving KD, I am sure they will bunch of small missions/projects one after another. This section could have the best thing they pulled up for that particular project. :| If not, then just ignore me! haha.

- Question. What would our Nawab sab call the word 'Dialogue' in his pure hindi? :p 

- Prachi is right, we need a new word for 'Spotlight' of the week. Umm If I come up with anything, I will let you know. 

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Kasurbest

- How about one for their camera talks? Umm I can't think of a good name for the title yet. Seriously, this show tells clearly that talking to yourself is not insane. Haha makes me and my self talk feel so much better! 

The actual term for this is "Breaking the Fourth Wall".
Incase that helps๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love your ideas Monal :) And Thank you!

I suggested Sparknotes because it is the most commin thing for us students. And very helpful indeed! 

I love the Project of the week idea! This also tells us which track is most loved!

Buddy of the week might be a good idea too! There is one person who is helping their friend every week! Maybe we can have that?

The camera one. What can we call it though? And what do we exactly look for in that?
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Episode of the Week?
With a better title maybe๐Ÿ˜†
littleflaws thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

The actual term for this is "Breaking the Fourth Wall".
Incase that helps๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

ROFL! ๐Ÿ˜†
littleflaws thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Prachi*

I love your ideas Monal :) And Thank you! thank you back to you (:

I suggested Sparknotes because it is the most commin thing for us students. And very helpful indeed!  I know! it's like an every day thing for us. U are right, very helpful too. Specially for all the AP classes. So, I really don't think copyright should be an issue there. 

I love the Project of the week idea! This also tells us which track is most loved! thanx. lets see what Khush thinks. 

Buddy of the week might be a good idea too! There is one person who is helping their friend every week! Maybe we can have that? I agree. I specially adore Piddi and KD friendship, so true bond they have no matter the situation. 

The camera one. What can we call it though? And what do we exactly look for in that? Umm like the best camera talk of the week. Who was the best when talking to themselves. I am not sure. It just popped up in my mind..so, I threw it out there. :p

littleflaws thumbnail
@Shaz - love the idea of Epi of week. we can think of a title for that if Khush confirms it. 

Okay so for more.. 
- Innocent of the Week? there is this charm of innocence in every character of the show. Specially Panchi and Piddi. :\

- Who says you are not perfect? KD/Kiya/Panchi/RV/Piddi/Bobby - all have their own insecurities, mostly when it comes from family. Under this section can go that weeks who faced the most of their insecurity. 

- Enchanted? the couple that rocked the most that week. :\

I am not sure of any of the above. Just wild thinking and throwing stuff out. 
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kasurbest

@Shaz - love the idea of Epi of week. we can think of a title for that if Khush confirms it. 

Okay so for more.. 
- Innocent of the Week? there is this charm of innocence in every character of the show. Specially Panchi and Piddi. :\

- Who says you are not perfect? KD/Kiya/Panchi/RV/Piddi/Bobby - all have their own insecurities, mostly when it comes from family. Under this section can go that weeks who faced the most of their insecurity. 

- Enchanted? the couple that rocked the most that week. :\

I am not sure of any of the above. Just wild thinking and throwing stuff out. 

Thanx ๐Ÿ˜Š
And I LOVE these ideas
littleflaws thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

Thanx ๐Ÿ˜Š
And I LOVE these ideas

thanx, glad u liked 'em (: Let's see what Khush says.