Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

navyaalex8

Goldie

navyaalex8

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
This topic may or may not be your cup of tea complete with cake... But remember, a spoonful of cod liver oil is good medicine Big smile

Once again I'm reminded why this show is up with the best of them...Ankur and Sandy's reconciliation is one of the most important aspects of the show and one I have been looking forward to for ages(Yes, even more than the much awaited DBC  besharam ladkis! LOL)

The big brother who was supposed to take care of his little sis cheated and betrayed her instead... Yet Sandy forgiving Ankur is key...

Why?

Because we need to forgive more for OUR own sakes than the person who wronged us...

Not forgiving someone who hurt us is a bit like taking poison and hoping the other person will die Shocked,,,Ankur is no doubt feeling guilty ( and a bit of self pity too methinks because I suspect he's lost the American dream job he sold his soul for...Hmmm... Maybe the recession will be DABH's next theme after terrorism? ) But most times, people who hurt us are unaware ( or maybe dont care) that they've hurt us and are happily going about living their lives ... 

By deciding to forgive, sometimes over and over again , we let go of the anger and bitterness that holds us hostage and become free... It may not be easy but the cost is so high that we cannot afford NOT to...We regain our peace of mind by letting go and letting God...

So do yourself a favor: Forgive!

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ljmnzDarcyMaamsjnpdeepa911Pappu.preeti73LovePrajaRSKMapkavishwab2011shehjarDeebzsweetycutieMisscoolEyes-Ayeshi-farhana874maddy311Tacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH-Amli-nirubaani_gr.SidraSwerveBaeummesulaimansita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forgiveness" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
YaY! My lubly Nishu Chachi back with such a "Thought-Provoking and Stimulating" Post..Clap Clap Clap

Yes, I agree with you regarding to forgive people.Thumbs Up

When we forgive people it always leads to heftier relationships, Better spiritual and psychological well-being, Minor level of anxiety, stress and hostility, Less health issues, Compassion in our life.

Is to so easy na to hold grudges, hatred towards our beloved ones??Day Dreaming
-- We generally hurt by someone we love n trust, We might become furious, pitiful or baffled. If we dwell on deleterious situation, grudges repleted with bitterness, payback and hostility can take root. Why we allow negative feelings to crowd out positive feelings?? End of the day we're hurting ourselves..We might lose vital n enriching connectedness with others..We forget to enjoy present moment..

Although, I haven't watch the episode yet but still this move of Sandhya forgiving Ankur is really appreciable.Star Star Star

Edited:- Arey Haan Nishu Chachi, Thanks for such meaningful post. It helped me to awake my divine sensors at dawn.. Love you so much..Heart

Edited by ami_dabh - 11 September 2012 at 6:38pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RSKMPappu.b2011navyaalex8sweetycutieshehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-maddy311SAIBALROUTHani_gr

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Nisha Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8sweetycutieshehjarDeebzfarhana874maddy311SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Nisha'ji...though u don't show us ur lubly face these days, i forgave u..hahaha...kidding!

What a great post Nisha'ji...Another great thing to learn from DABH!
U know..i can't stay angry on anyone for that long...it takes only half an hour to realize, to forgive...
But another thing is also important na..to ask forgiveness if one is wrong...i need to practise that more...specially to my mom...i always take her for granted.
Nisha'ji i deserve a slap na! Me very bad girl!

I think m going off topic...shud stop here..

(Ps..i too got teary seeing sandy-ankita-ankur reunion)

Edited by farhana874 - 11 September 2012 at 6:10pm

b2011navyaalex8sweetycutieshehjarDeebz-Ayeshi-maddy311SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
So happy to have you back Nisha. Hope you stay around for a while. Beautiful post. Star
Anger and resentment hold us hostage. Forgiveness is indeed the key to our freedom. I liked what you said about forgiving over and over again-may be for the same offense because it is easier to forgive than forget, sometimes old wounds may resurface. 

Sandy Ankur reunion was lovely.

When you say besharam ladkis, hope senior ladies as Ami calls us are excluded.LOL  I am only looking forward to the World's most patient and sweet guy to finally get his girl!

Edited by Deebz - 11 September 2012 at 6:27pm

b2011navyaalex8sweetycutieshehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-maddy311SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
@Ferrari:- My Rock n Roll baby..Tu aur tere emotional hathode..Confused Jokes apart.Embarrassed You're right about to even ask for forgiveness to our beloved ones esp mommy require big heart because we've to admit our mistake n it's not everyone's cup of tea complete with cake..Ermm   If I'm unable to ask for forgiveness in front of anyone because of my ego(Angry), I usually ask for forgiveness in silence when I realized my mistake n regain my peace..I pray like "By my thought, word or deed if I have done anything or caused any hurt to someone, may I be forgiven.." -- This totally elates me from being bogged down.

In life, We can't expect everything will be rosy; There are thorns, unpleasant moments as well.. They all come n go. We've to simply travel on without getting baffled anywhere.

@Deebz:- Haan Haan, I've a senior group of all Amma/Chachi/Bua/Granny in the forum n We chase each-other like Tom n Jerry..LOL Wink

Edited by ami_dabh - 11 September 2012 at 6:35pm

b2011sweetycutienavyaalex8shehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-maddy311SAIBALROUTH

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Deebz...nahi nahi..u r included too! Hahaha

Amlu..i do the same..a mother always forgives...but i think sometime i shud utter as well...
And..Emo hathoda..hahaha...m emotional by birth..amma says i used to cry a lot when i was inni choti si..haha..

Edited by farhana874 - 11 September 2012 at 6:52pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8sweetycutieDeebzshehjarmaddy311SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

maddy311

IF-Rockerz

maddy311

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post nisha ji. Forgiving someone if he deeply hurt you is tough task and requires big heart like our sandy who has no grudges against his brother but I feel it depends also on circumstances. Guess if sooraj was entirely opposite like bhabo initially would sandy be able to forgive him. May be yes but the support of sooraj definitely made it easier for her.
Well if a person is genuinely feeling sorry then he deserves a second chanceBig smile
Personally till now its me who keeps doing mistakes and keep saying sorry. But I feel blessed that others have always forgiven meBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8sweetycutieshehjarDeebzSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.