Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

merrydock

Goldie

merrydock

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
i dont know if i'm wrong, but from what i'v seen from the show over the last few months, Vikram loves sugni, but he is married but he wife is hidden away because she had lost her memory due to an accident. announcing her to be dead.

Sungi is a young girl with dreams of not following in the shameful treditions of her cast and community. she wants a better life for her self, and wants to rise abouve her station. but wiht diginity.

thakur Vikram feads and fires these dreams, he wants her, whether it is love or lust, is subjective. if it was true love he should have told her the truth, and not make her mother look like the lier, wanting to destroy sugni happiness. so i feel the vikrams love for sungni is obcessive.

Aditya on the other hand does the right thing. he wants to save his mama and mami relationship. but is in a delima for what to do about Sugni. he has no feelings for her, but sympitises with her and her mother plite.

but i feel that Aditya is the true price charming, he is realising that sugni is a selfrespecting, strong girl,  she has decided to fight her feelings and remove vikram out of her heart once and for all, rather the running away.  he has begun to respect her. he will be the one who will stand by her and guide her towards a new life. they will become friends and share mutual respect for one another.  maybe that will slowly develop into love.

in todays episode Aditya was impressed by sugni strength and conviction. she does not want to take the money and forget about the debth.  she would rather be a servent and pay of the debth then take is as conpensation.  she showed strength of character. and this earned her Aditya respect.

second tread

i not saying Aditya has any romantic feeling towards Sugni, yet.  maybe he will never feel that way for sugni. Aditya is a practical guy, ruled by the head not the heart. Vikram on the other hand is a idealistic man ruled by the heart and not the head. 

sugni loves vikram this is a fact,  all her dreams depended on him.  but she does not want to be the other women,  the curse of the Badni's.  she was willing to take her palce by vikrams wife beleiving that his first wife was dead, but Rewa in not. what ever Rewa is she is vikrams wife, and she love her husband to the point of obsession.  just like Vikram love's Sugni to the point of obsession.

but the point is not who love who, the point is weather Sugni is willing to give up her values and take the place of Rewa in vickrams life, is she willing to cast aside  moral  values and build the house of happiness over the ashes of Rewa broken relationships. forever being the other woman,  will the women in the house and the community women like  Aditya's mom,  and the others respect her for this. sugni will constantly be a reminder to Aditya's mom of why her own husband left her of another women. and now Sugni has doen the same thing to Rewa.

can Sugni rise above her unfortunate status in society, with out the men in her life, to forge a better furture for her self independently. i dont want Sugni to be Vikrams trophy wife, nor do i want her to be Aditya's mistress in name only.  i want her to make her own identity  and i feel the only person who has the capability to understand this is Aditya.  he has no need to hold on to her, he is a young man with morden values, which can help Sugni see a new furture for her self. and the women of her community. without them facing the degradation of their cast.

Edited by merrydock - 14 September 2012 at 2:35pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09Sweet_KrishnaRaima36ananthi.shankarInkpen4877SweetiShobhyrimitimi2000br200910ananya2000jmoyee200-x-Reshu-x-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i see Aditya who is Prince Charming" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananthi.shankar

ananthi.shankar

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
well saidClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rimitimi2000payal7br200910ananya2000jmoyee200

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
You guys never watched the show from the beginning did you? I suggest you do. The intial writing team had TVS as the Prince Charming; he was smart, intelligent and everything we wanted in a male lead. Aditya was young, angry and extremely rude to Sugni. He lacked wisdom, wit and maturity. If you see the earlier scenes, you will realize. The audience loved TVS as the lead and not Aditya (as the producers had originally planned). Aditya's rule was reduced.

Around the end of July, the writers changed and the new writers wanted to push the ratings higher (they were fine) and decided to fire Anuj Sachdeva as the lead and bring in this guy Nandesh was introduced.  The characters were all butchered. TVS was turned into a rona dona, idiotic, obsessive male lead (nothing like his former self), Adiitya was suddenly gifted with words of wisdom, Amrita's liberal parents became conserative, Amrita turned from a smart and independent woman to someone who was controlled by her paretns (she was actually producing a documentary on Bednis - no-one knows what happened to that storyline), Sugni was turned into a rona dona pathetic woman and Gulabiya annoying as heck.

All the storylines that were in the first 30 episodes were never picked up on and all the characters vanished. Show is nothing like it's former self. A disaster in the making. We all quit watching and coming here.

Enjoy the show but only if you love the Aditya Sugni jodi.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymsharma2Saviosaraffmuktha_cuteseemasrcroziaxxromancefanlidvinkomal07ForeverSHINeeJulieDrimitimi2000payal7br200910jmoyee200likarshronshaan

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
well u only look at one perspective . Vikram would be cheater if he would fallen in love with reva being alive. Reva escaped the death and only appeared when he moved futher with sugini . What he suppose to do ..leave sugini shattered and go with reva who has unhappy marriage . Lieing was something he should not have done ...he lost sugini trust but he did enough for sugini atleast to be forgiven .

Where was ADI prince charming when sugini anf her family needed most . Where is this prince charming who does not sympathise with amrita and her feeling and used her till he wanted it . Where is prince charming who lied and used vikram money and who leave life only to break his trust .

Yes Adi is def prince whoes only focussed with Reva marriage life but least bothered about amrita , least bothered about vikram ..today sugini matter for him more than man who spent his life raising and take care of him

ClapClapClapwhat a MAN he is

Edited by -rupa- - 11 September 2012 at 11:46pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySaviosaraffmuktha_cuteseemasrromancefanJulieDkomal07payal7likarshronshaan

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
ADITYA...is...100%...PRINCE CHARMING...
photo upload

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishbr200910jmoyee200

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ananya2000

ADITYA...is...100%...PRINCE CHARMING...
photo upload

SAYING ADI IS PRINCE CHARMING WONT HELP Pls work on it too - u have to get adi fan followers to watch the show to increase in TRP,  Put across  ur views, VM, pics of ur prince charming in the forum & interact with the other forum members.  The PSH ranking is also dripping.  SO fans of prince charming pls make the fourm active n even the TRP.

Edited by lidvin - 11 September 2012 at 11:54pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySaviosaraffmuktha_cuteseemasrrimitimi2000komal07Laila2009br200910jmoyee200

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
But i used to think ONLY a Man can be called a Prince CharmingErmm

muktha_cuteseemasrForeverSHINeeJulieDLaila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Looks like a Nandesh fan and Aditya Sugni jodi fans combined are having fun...

muktha_cuteseemasrrimitimi2000br200910jmoyee200

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.