Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by suresh555

I did not say she is evil (yet) but she could have made things a little easier by telling her MIL that she has known Shivani from childhood. Rather the MIL now heard it from Shivani's parents so she may think Mansi is not as close to Shivani. Mansi knows her MIL values her opinion so like Anoop said Mansi can bridge the differences between Shivi and MIL. Mansi seems more worried about her own position with MIL (on Naina's advice) rather than help her best friend. Also, I think Mansi is more on pleasing the MIL than Anoop which will backfire
dear are you married if no than you shall know that after marriage relations changes when two sisters change after marriage if in same house than they are after all friends and please don't forget she too is new to that family one small mistake can make her life in hell becoz if she favor any one the other will make her life hell and in both ways she will distance from her husband .means ''gehun ke saath goon bhi pista hai''.
I understand mansi wanting to please her saas but she clearly should have told her that shivani and her used to be best friends but lost touch the past couple of years. Her saas would have appreciated that much more than feeling as if she was lied to.

I don't see the point of hiding such an important thing. Eventually she would have found out anyway. Now the saas will think that mansi is siding with shivani.

Mansi just ended up losing points with her saas because of this.
I agree Mansi should have said something to her MIL especially since Anoop reminded her, but in all fairness to Mansi, I honestly don't think she had any time to talk to MIL. She has been running around the house, then visited her bhabi, then back and forth to Shivani's home.
Originally posted by jps01

I agree Mansi should have said something to her MIL especially since Anoop reminded her, but in all fairness to Mansi, I honestly don't think she had any time to talk to MIL. She has been running around the house, then visited her bhabi, then back and forth to Shivani's home.
The perfect time was when Mansi went to convince her MIL in the temple room, asking her to go to Shivani's place with the family.  Rajlaxmi agreed to go only because of Mansi (anything Mansi would have said at that time would have had a positive impact)
@ Suresh555, that was a good opportunity and I concur, but you know how soaps are, they had to show Mansi not doing what she was supposed to do!! But she did look pale and stuttering when MIL confronted her!!!
As for mansi she doesnot use her brain she do what other says like her bhabi🤢

about so far i like shivi as she feel to me she is innocent and she was looking more beautiful then mansi in her wedding dress

her wedding dress i love it and she looks beatuiful. 👏

I know as promo show arrange marriage dhime chaltai hai per labi chalti hain . love marrige mein divorce hote hain that was the promo. love marriage mein cndle ki terian and arrange marrige agarbati ki terhen.nothing is candle nothing is agarbati i had arrange marrige and with in 5 yaer divorce with kids like candle burnt out so fast.

but  I donot belive that love marrige mein divorce hote hain ,(meri to arrange marrige thi phir bhi divorce ho gaya or do bache bhi hain)😲

Evn though i hvent watched quite a lot of episodes of LMYAM, i knew this wud hav had happened 1 day anyways!🤢 Coz this always happen in every story that is based somewhere on 2 friends or sisters that r married in da sme house that 1 of them becums saas' chumchi and then there is a rift between 2 friends/sisters.🥱 So i fink that this show is not giving us any new twists that hasnt been seen be4!🥱 Da only reason i sumtimes watch this show coz ashuu is in there, otherwise i hv no interest in it! I be on DEK forum, atleast that forum is active stikll,👏 evn after da show ended,😭 this forum seems ded, every time i go on it i seem that they hvent started any other topics.😆 And da amount of da SS OS or FFs in this forum r really low,😲 cum 2 DEK forum and check, we r stil writing them!👏 So iss forum ke active forum wasiyon,😛 wake up and help 2 mke this forum more active,😛 coz its really behing da other forums!!!😭😊
Anoop must take some of the blame for Mansi's behaviour!He needs to instantly create emotional connections by getting her hypnotised into falling in love with him.
  Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surish

Anoop must take some of the blame for Mansi's behaviour!He needs to instantly create emotional connections by getting her hypnotised into falling in love with him.

True, like whats with Anoop shooing away his wife because she walked in on him when he had a towel around him? Agreed that they have not gone through suhaag raat yet but that too is Anoop's fault (Did he think he is done now that he brought home his bride because mommy said so?) Then again, Mansi too has a weird personality that fails to draw Anoop to her.

Anyway, they are both strange and Rakluxmi is weirder that both Anoop and Mansi combined. Maybe all three need a honeymoon badly (they can buy a hubby for Rajmata laxmibai )
You're right dear. Though I don't watch it regularly but I always found mansi as a annoying character.