Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys its been pleasure talking to everyone here :-) some of you may not have liked whatever i said but i never intended to hurt anyone :-) I am off for three months so will be back in december !! You guys have good time here and i hope anandi- jagiya reunion never happens !! Good luck everyone ðŸ˜Š
225 view and no reply !!! i was soo right about balika vadhu forum !!! bravoo - 
take care and when you come back AnSh will be together by then : ))))) 

Hope An and Sh will be on honeymoon by the time you are back.

Good luck to you too.

Take care dear 🤗 i always liked your comments. We will miss you.
amisamarat  here people r v good but u have to give source of inner news .anyways take care Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by surabhi01

amisamarat  here people r v good but u have to give source of inner news .anyways take care

Thats why people are not talking to me woohoo !! anyway it doest matter ! I already said telling about jagiya anadi reunion was a mistake anyway - even if i know something now i wont tell thats for sure 
yahan pur tumhare alawa koi aur bhi hota to bhi usse source ke bare mein poocha jaata .there is nothing personal
[QUOTE=surabhi01]yahan pur tumhare alawa koi aur bhi hota to bhi usse source ke bare mein poocha jaata .there is nothing personal[/QUOT

Anyway it doest matter now - all the best