Fan Fictions

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

Kishmish

IF-Dazzler

Kishmish

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Awsome ... Loved the vivid description of the beautiful wedding attire ... 
In short love the way you write ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: To love and for love (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arisai

Goldie

arisai

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
This was absolutely phenomenal.

You had me at the very first clause, forget actual sentence: 'beautiful hues of dawn'. The details of your writing are so tangible. Won't lie, I'm jel. 

Her lehenga design made me laugh a little- so KKG(finally)SR- and the fact that Arnav designed it even more so. But then, you described it in such exquisite detail I was just left in awe all over again. Arnav's understandable frustration at not being able to get her OUT of it also made me snort; poor guy. He just CANNOT catch a break. 

The paragraph about the seven steps gave me chills. It had a sense of both nostalgia and hope for the future, the hope of a marriage which, though not perfect, could withstand anything. It's what a marriage is supposed to be damnit. It was what we were supposed to get from the remarriage track. 

But I don't want to ruin my comment by ranting about that- I've only seen a few scenes anyway LOL

I also absolutely loved the way you showed Arnav's thoughts on the whole affair, he doesn't believe any of it but he does it for Khushi. For her happiness. Because it means so much to her. And she means everything to him (LOOK AT YOU, YOU HAVE ME EDITING MY COMMENT WITH EXTRA MEANING LOL).

Fulfilling her dreams laid out in that beautiful conversation she had with Garima all those days ago.

Liya told me your work has her addicted at the minute so, seeing this OS on the front page, I clicked it. I'm so glad I did. Fully intend to now begin working my way through your Index. See you there ;)

Edited by arisai - 12 September 2012 at 12:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prayasbanetta10Kalyaani

Kalyaani

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalyaani

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

Sorry!

I'm here with my edit :D

Do I get more candy!? Love youuu

You always leave me speechless everytime you write something.

The image you created was just wow wow.

This is the way I want the marriage to happen and I doubt the CV's will and it was a pleasure to read this and
Picture the whole scene.

I love reading your works, you already know that :P

I try to update my 'me' as soon as possible it was late last time because uni was taking over my life!!

Lalallalalla

And I was first to comment hehe!!

More Candy power to you girl, I am glad you liked this OS; believe it or not have quit watching the show. This is my way to escape from reality, the show sucks big time these day. I am unable to spend those thirty minutes in front of the television, not even for Barun.

Kept to your promise "Meee"

Kalyaani

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalyaani

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by inspiringstars

Wow, K, this is so beautiful!

The wedding rituals, their feelings, their attire, their support for each other every step of the way, all of it every very beautifully written.

Rarely do I see such a beautifully described wedding, and thats why I myself attempted it a few weeks ago, though this is far far better, and much more beautiful. It was magical, and finally Khushi got her dream wedding, with a husband prince -like.

Loved it!

Hey I liked your OS too; this was my take on how I would want their wedding to be. After all he has agreed to wed her again, this is my way of nudging him to do the needful to help realize her dream.

Kalyaani

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalyaani

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inked

Be still my fluttering heart! (sigh and double-sigh)

"Chachaji threw this coin at me and asked me to make my fortune with it, I did and am now sealing the best deal of my life with the very same coin" he said placing a soft kiss below the sindoor on her forehead.

Honest to God Maya, I was dead sure you would pick this line; I don't know why I just knew. I like you a bit more for this.

Inked

Kalyaani

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalyaani

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

This was absolutely phenomenal.

You had me at the very first clause, forget actual sentence: 'beautiful hues of dawn'. The details of your writing are so tangible. Won't lie, I'm jel. 

Her lehenga design made me laugh a little- so KKG(finally)SR- and the fact that Arnav designed it even more so. But then, you described it in such exquisite detail I was just left in awe all over again. Arnav's understandable frustration at not being able to get her OUT of it also made me snort; poor guy. He just CANNOT catch a break. 

The paragraph about the seven steps gave me chills. It had a sense of both nostalgia and hope for the future, the hope of a marriage which, though not perfect, could withstand anything. It's what a marriage is supposed to be damnit. It was what we were supposed to get from the remarriage track. 

But I don't want to ruin my comment by ranting about that- I've only seen a few scenes anyway LOL

I also absolutely loved the way you showed Arnav's thoughts on the whole affair, he doesn't believe any of it but he does it for Khushi. For her happiness. Because it means so much to her. And she means everything to him (LOOK AT YOU, YOU HAVE ME EDITING MY COMMENT WITH EXTRA MEANING LOL).

Fulfilling her dreams laid out in that beautiful conversation she had with Garima all those days ago.

Liya told me your work has her addicted at the minute so, seeing this OS on the front page, I clicked it. I'm so glad I did. Fully intend to now begin working my way through your Index. See you there ;)

Thank you, what a lovely long comment. I was getting really pissed with the production house for messing a story that had so much potential. I don't know where it will head, the only solace is the Forum, where the escapist in me surfaces; craving for beautiful tales and happily ever after fairy tales (I am a bit old for that, but hell I read too many of those books for my niece these days, so don't blame me).

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Brilliant OS .. beautifully described

Kalyaani

lakraj80

IF-Dazzler

lakraj80

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Tht was beautiful. Thnks for the pm. When do we get to see this in the soap? Sigh!!!!

Kalyaani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top