Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Karan Kundra is dating Madhura Naik ?

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Sep 12, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Karan Kundra is dating Madhura Naik ?
Karan Kundra with 
Madhura Naik
TV heartthrob Karan Kundra seems to have moved on in life after splitting with Kritika Kamra. 

Karan, who was dating his co-star from Kitani Mohabbat Hai for three years, broke up in December last year. And now, the actor has found love again. He is rumoured to be dating actress Madhura Naik, who was last seen inHumne Li Hai Shapath. 
On the other hand, rumours were afloat about Kritika's affection for Karan Wahi, her co-star from Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. Most of their common friends know about their budding 'special' friendship the actress is said to be a frequent visitor at the bachelor's pad. 
Coming back to Madhura, she was also part of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Dill Mill Gayye and Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. She had hit headlines when she claimed that actor Ali Merchant (actress Sara Khan's ex-husband) had wooed her eons ago.
An actor says on grounds of anonymity, "Karan and Madhura are very much a couple and have been dating for two months. It may be the outcome of his break-up with Kritika, a case of love on the rebound. Madhura, being an extrovert, easily mingles with people. Both of them are good looking and compatible. What else does a relationship require?" While Karan didn't revert to our text message, Madhura refused to comment.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Karan-Kundra-is-dating-Madhura-Naik-/articleshow/16350690.cms

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhiloverrr92727424Deea_86LuvmayurmaneetKhotaSikaShreya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Karan Kundra dating Madhura Naik?" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Groupbie

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
its obvious they're dating. the tweets between madhura, rizwan, karan and arora prove it. oh well, i like the idea of kittu and wahi  

Edited by 92727424 - 11 September 2012 at 1:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya80801arjuhiloverrrsurpatelSaras-Pankhimaanluvsgeet

arjuhiloverrr

arjuhiloverrr

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i dont like her personality either :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeet

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Am I supposed to be shocked at this news?

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

seriously...LOL madhura keeps giving lovey dovey status out there in twitter but wen the media people asks her she isn't replying now...that seriously for me is funnyLOL if she doen't mind tweeting away which everyone can already see then wat is the problem in saying it out to the media???Confused As if the media people can't see or understand anything!!!!Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou_farahPwettyPriyankasurpatelSaras-Pankhimaanluvsgeet...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

seriously...LOL madhura keeps giving lovey dovey status out there in twitter but wen the media people asks her she isn't replying now...that seriously for me is funnyLOL if she doen't mind tweeting away which everyone can already see then wat is the problem in saying it out to the media???Confused As if the media people can't see or understand anything!!!!Sleepy

can't agree moreLOL

maanluvsgeet

surpatel

Goldie

surpatel

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

can't agree moreLOL
hehe me three ...such a attension seekerr ... just dont understand the statergy of hiding  relationship ...waise toh twiter pe khulleaan sab hota hai n wen media ask .." hum apke hai kaun "Sleepy

Mou_farah

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surpatel

Originally posted by ...vibha...

<font color="#0000cc" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Am I supposed to be shocked at this news?</font>
seriously...LOLmadhura keeps giving lovey dovey status out there in twitter but wen the media people asks her she isn't replying now...that seriously for me is funnyLOLif she doen't mind tweeting away which everyone can already see then wat is the problem in saying it out to the media???ConfusedAs if the media people can't see or understand anything!!!!Sleepy

can't agree moreLOL
hehe me three ...such a attension seekerr ... just dont understand the statergy of hiding relationship ...waise toh twiter pe khulleaan sab hota hai n wen media ask .." hum apke hai kaun "Sleepy
ROFLROFL

surpatel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.