India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Rain bringing out the love!!! (Page 2)

alwayzzangelic Senior Member
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
i hope she gets sick and then he can take care of her...like  cancel the concert, take her back home...that will be veryyy cute and would probably make a lasting impression on Kripa Big smile

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Angad must have been angry that Krips thinks him to be  a big bad wolf.so, to probe his point he decides to spend the night in his car.Krips, poor girl loves this dude, so she'll go after him to get him backj.She'll act like a stubborn kid and Angad will melt...........sigh! Cute factor!Smile
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
How about she would get sick and then Angad prepares soup for her. How cute would that be? Hug

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Hiya Nitoo and the Gang,

I don't think Angad was actually angry that Kripa suspected him of trapping her, he was highly amused at the girl's cockiness & over-imaginative mind!

The only reason why we saw Angad & Kripa getting drenched in the rain outside was because as Dinky told us it is a straight rip-off from DDLJ and if you remember the movie (I do, cause I saw it a record 17 times!), SRK decides not to stay in the Hotel Room with Kajol, because she is not comfortable with the idea and then they both end up getting frozen outside!

Since, Angad as we all know is basically a thorough gentleman & definitely in no mood or inclination to ''trap'' or ''seduce'' Kripa, as she thinks, he will just give up on the Hotel Room and tell her that, ok lets just spend the night in the Car, that way, you will feel not feel awkard about spending the night out with a guy in a room! And Kripa being the pig-headed, stubborn thing she is, will say that, no I won't even share a Car with you, and Angad will be like, then just go to hell, for all I care.

It will start raining (it has to, how do you begin the romance, else?) and Kripa will keep standing like a Bozo outside, while Angad will feel bad for her and finally end up joining her in the Rain........Kripa being the fragile thing she is, will fall sick and he will take her back to the Hotel room.......

We all know what will happen after that............don't get funny thoughts guys, Indian Television is highly censored!

But however tripe & unoriginal this scene / episode will be, just watching Angad & Kripa buring the screen with their crackling, electric chemistry would be worth it!

Cheers,

Chilly

alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
ya chilly...its the minor details that count and i dun even remember DDLJ...tho I just saw it this past wkend..but ya angad is a thorough gentleman...u know what, I wanna see a shoot taking place once, how they shoot all the scences on a set, it looks as if theyre inside that nice house and running up n down the stairs, and the rain just coming on, and ridin a car inside a set?? i cannot even imagine!!
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Whatever be the twist........Angad and Krips should get drenched.LOLLOLLOL
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
HAHA NITS...where u goin wid this?? dinku will be runnin afta u wid the baseball bat 
tinkerbell2090 Goldie
tinkerbell2090
tinkerbell2090

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

Whatever be the twist........Angad and Krips should get drenched.LOLLOLLOL

amen to that actually who cares about kripa just get angand drenched!!!LOL

Go to top