Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 151

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by sirjee

Waooo gargi main tou app ki fan ban gai...u r sooo gud in writing plsss continue soon...plzzz

Are sirjeeLOL..tumne sachmei sare chappy's parh liye kya?Tongue..Thank you for liking it...nahi yar pankha banne ki zaroorat nahi...tu AC ban ja...yaha pe bohot better writers hai jiski tum pankha ban sakti hoLOL

Main app hi ki phanka theek hoo meri bestiii...baki sab tou bhagte hain apne pichay but u were too gud n u wrote soo superbly dat i couldnt resist 4m completing whole story n read completely...

Ok Pankha!...LOL

OHH MAIN TOU TERI FAN BAN GAI... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puggyysweet_gargi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 86)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Chapter 14
 The Dark Love Story

Manyata stood on the isolated road, while Uday was shocked and trying to recollect her words.

"Why is this girl so adamant and a big idiot!..She didn't even take her belongings with her. Her bag is still with me. I am holding it and here she shows her attitude" thinking this he goes near her and pats her on her back, with a gesture that he wants to talk. She turns back and looks at him with a very indifferent attitude and asks him

"Kya hai..Humne kaha na..I don't wanna come with you. I can take care of myself. Abse hum Mayong alag alag gariyo mei jayenge...Ok..Is that clear"...He doesn't reply. He fixes his look at her and without a word lifts her baggage to show it, that he had it in his hand and has only called her for it. As soon as she sees it she realises his intension and feels embarrassed, but before she could reply anything he releases the bag from his hand, and it falls on the ground. Since the chain of her bag was half open, most of her clothes fall on the road along with some cosmetics...She screams at him and yells, but he leaves the place and goes and stands a bit far from her..

"How dare you throw my things like that. You have no right to do that. Batameez kahi ke..ek larki ke saath kaise behave karte hai don't you know!..." but Uday doesn't reply and he too behaves in a very cool manner and just sits there with his eyes closed..

He lit a cigarette and sat their looking at the distant hills and the road ahead. He looking smoking hot, with the smoke in his hand and any woman other than Manyata at that moment would have wanted to drool over that form in front of them, who in this cold isolated place was sitting in such a style and composure that can awe anyone. The chill wind of late November was flowing freely in this early morning, making Manyata freeze in cold. She was shivering and looking from the corner of her eyes at Udayveer who supposedly was busy with his smoke.

Just then a car could be seen in the distance arriving towards them to go further. Manyata got excited and decided to stop it for lift. She waved her hand and seeing a young girl the car stopped and one of the back doors of the car opened. One of the boys among the five, who were inside and enjoying the loud music in the woofer music system, couldn't hear her voice clearly. Manyata screamed at the top of her voice when asked repeatedly as in what she was saying.

"Humeeeiii Maaayooong janaaa haiii. Caaan you drop me till Mayong or somewhere nearby pleeease?..."...Udayveer closed his ears for a while trying to protect himself from getting deaf from the shrill sound that she produced excitedly.

One of them finally heard and nodded his head and she happily yelled again

"Yeeepieee!...finally am away from this kharoos batameez!!..." saying this she quickly puts her bag in the car and the boy who had heard her, helps her to put it inside in the seat. She gives a final look at Shaurya who still seemed not to be interested in her great achievement.

She walks up to him, thinking she would taunt him a bit and also show a sign of gratefulness for his help till here.

"hey, thank you for helping me so much. I don't know whether you helped me, or actually helped yourself that night" she said with a bit of anger in her voice and he looked straight at her with a twisted eyebrow.  "But whatever, atleast we both don't have to bear each other anymore and I don't want to make this journey a torture anymore" He didn't reply and still gave an indifferent attitude and yawned a bit and stood up to move from there.She got a bit annoyed and replied.

"Fine, I am going. Bye" and turned towards the car, but alas!!..."Heeeyyy! wait for me!...Ruk jaaoo hum kehte hai.Oh no shit they took my bag!!...wait you scroundels, tumlog aise nahi ja sakte , I will sue you all!..." she stood there in shock and grief, still trying to figure out if she was in a dream or all this bad things was actually happening to her."...Tears flowed from her eyes now as she finally realised ythat all this was a bad reality!...

Shaurya came forward as by now he had taken his bag and was walking on the road to leave the place and he crossed her, and stopped for a moment. He saw her kneeling and sitting their quiet.

"Ohh your highness!...What a power you have on everyone! so they have gone to drop your bag in Mayong and will return back to pick you up from here!...Wow!...what a princess!..brilliant" He smirks and was about to leave but she gets angry at his taunts and stands up and shouts

"Shut up youuu!!...Mazak ura rahe ho humara?...I won't leave you!.."...he turns back to look at her and replies back making a confused face..

"What?..Are they not coming back for you?..Kyu tumhara, sorry, her higness ka bag safely Mayong mei chorne nahi gaye woh log?..You mean they are throwing it from these high hills?...He looked at those hills." She gets scared and worried now...

"Ohh no..Humara bag!.." she replies.." Bag?..ohh kya kya tha bag mei?..Jootei, kapre, face wash, cream, makeup kit and...? " He doesn't complete the sentence and looks at her mischeviously...She lloks at him with an angry expression almost ready to pounce on him "What?..aise kyu dekh rahi ho?..baki aur kya kya hai hume kaise pata?..woh tumhe pata hona chahiye!...After all ek larki ke bag mei aur kya kya hota hai, hum ek larki ko kaise bataye!..I am not that shameless you see..." He says and walks away and she screams...

"You are a shameless and disgusting person Shaurya Pratap Singh..." she stands up and walks swiftly and moves ahead of him.

Manyata and Shaurya walked for a long time, without talking and without looking at each other, although Manyata occasionally looked at him from the corner of her eyes, to see if he was still there. But she was afraid to stop in the middle, to rest as she was afraid that if she stopped, he would not be stopping for her, as she had already said him enough..After a few miles, they crossed a small road side bar, and Manyata screamed again, seeing the same car which had fled taking her bag.

"Ye to wahi car hai jisnei humara bag churaya hai..See.." she pointed towards the car and looked at Shaurya expecting a Yes or a nod, but he didn't look at her, neither did respond, and silently went inside the bar. She felt a bit embarrassed and fumed in anger, seeing that he didn't pay any heed that she existed!..

"Hum tumhe nahi bol rahe the Got it!!..." she shouts and too goes inside. Shaurya orders for a drink as he was tired walking, and makes himself comfortable in a warm chair by the fireplace. While Manyata takes a Coke and sits still looking at him, and looking around, expecting to find those rogues, who had fled with her bag, she hears some noises inside, from a room attached to the bar. She recognises the voice to be of the same guys and runs towards the room. She literally screams at them, seeing that they were exploring her bag and laughing and passing all sorts of comments, while playing with her clothes, specially, her under garments!...She feels a bit embarrassed and shouts

"Hey you all...What do you think your doing. Those are my clothes, not some random objects that you would check and explore. You guys don't have any manners. First you all stole my bag and now checking it like this..." She felt a bit uncomfortable the way they looked at her and grinned..

"Ohh are these yours?.." They said lifting up some of her bras..."Waise they are really nice, soft and very very sexy...but am sure theone who wears it is more hot and sexy than these.." one of the boys said and the others laughed aloud, at which Manyata felt like drowning somewhere. She went red in embarrassment and felt humiliated, but before she could say something, one of them pulled her inside and locked the door. She screamed in fright and cried out..

"Please leave me..You you all don't don't know who I am..." She stammered but said it like a warning...One of them replied playing with her cheeks.."Well that is why we have bought you inside. How about you tell us who you are, or rather how good you are..." he replied with lustful eyes, eyes that were scanning her body from top to bottom and she felt very uneasy and closed her eyes in fear, and just then one of the others pulled her in his arms and lifted her up..Manyata literally screamed for help, but they all laughed and put her in one of the large tables that were there inside the room, where they had opened the bag. Two of the guys had held her both her hand from either side and the other two were playing with her body now. She screamed and cursed them, and helplessly cried but there was no one to save her..She was wearing a knee length skirt and a white sleeveless shirt. One of them tore the shirt and the other was caressing her thighs. She kept on screaming which turned on the guys, until one of them caught hold of her hair tightly and lifted her face upwards and tilted his head to kiss her.

The door opened with a bang, "Hold on guys!.You all seem to be too fast..I just went to pee, thought it would be better to focus on our talks after getting a bit light, than to have the stress of fighting without peeing. I was in a great pressure you see.."...all the guys were a bit confused and angry for being disturbed at such a right moment...

"Kaun hai be tu!...kya chahiye tujhe?.."...Humei kuch nahi chahiye, bus tum galat larki pe apna time waste kar rahe ho... Believe me, she just looks hot, but is actually not. " By then he had already entered the room and was near the guys "and moreover she has a problem..I mean I don't want to disturb you all but then, you know..how do I explain..." he gave a very sad and uncomfortable expression and started sobbing...

"What?..sidhe sidhe bata, humei kya luksaan hoga iske saath s*x karne se..."...one guy said impatiently and by then all had released their grip from Manyata and she stood up from the table, with a shock that what was Shaurya about to say...

"ahhh...sidhe sidhe kaise bataye sirjee...kya bolu...Dekho Basanti tum bura mat manna. I know you told me to keep quiet and I promised to keep this a secret, but see they are 4guys. I cannot harm all their life.. I mean they are quite young guys. Please am sorry..." Manyata looked heer and there thinking to whom did he say. Who was basanti, and why the hell couldn't she see her.

The guys by then were looking at each other and were at no clue of what Shaurya was saying...

"Dekh sidhe sidhe bata varna yahi tapka dunga tujhe..Khali fokat humara time waste mat kar..."one guy shouted as his patience was over by then...

Shaurya finally looked up to him and replied with a sad and serious look..

"Thik hai. Ap logo mei sunne ki himmat hai to suniye...Ye larki jo apke samne khari hai, shakal se bari masoom dikhti hai!..bari bholi, khoobsoorat pari lagti hai. Par ye hai nahi!!..." everyone is shocked hearing that, and the most is Manyata..."What the hell..How dare you.." Manayat yells..

"Nahi Basanti, aj hum tumhari ek nahi sunege. Hum aur larko ko maut ke ghaat nahi utaar sakte samjhi...Inhe pata hona chahiye ki agar inhone tumhare saath physical relation banaya to inko HIV ko jayega!!..Are please have mercy on people..You are HIV positive. Aur kitne masoomo ko aise hi thagogi..Kiutno ki life ke saath khelogi tum...Roz raaste mei khari rehti ho...Only with a hope to get one bakra. Just because 1 guy had betrayed you and made you HIV positive, you want to take revenge on entire manhood!!...What kind of logic is this...I won't let you do this. Today these guys didn't take you in their car, just like every guy does, so you made them take your things, so that you can follow them and have an excuse that you came for your bag. So that after this you can seduce everyone here and give your disease to all these innocent guys!!..." Manyata was completely dumbfounded and the guys were hell scared. They immediately caught their ears, some held her feet to ask forgiveness and ran out of the bar, literally running for their lives...

Manyata couldn't understand and it took several minutes to figure out what happened, but finally Sharuya smirked and came near her...

"Kya hua your highness!...kamaal hai...atleast humei itni gaalia den ke liye sorry nahi to kum se kum apko bachane ke liye thank you to bol dijiye!!..." and he left the room, while she came out of her thoughts and felt like throwing all her belongings at him in anger!!

Alright friends..I know this time the chapter si a bit short. But m very busy today and had to visit one of my relatives. M updating my FF from relatives place, with their data card. LOLLOL...So please ignore the mistakes, and hope you all like it. Its not very romantic, but next chapter will make it sweet and romantic promiseSmileTongue

Edited by sweet_gargi - 30 November 2012 at 8:31am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantutinad3loversaneha85ManveerangelSofty17harika04angel...Ruhi77...UdaylovieFantasyangelanushruthiLivroop_Bieberultimate_karmaShazzieAsyaloversaakhi01andy.asanghita0000MsLusciouspanchaaliJarin04...navina...sirjee.maleficent.-RK_Ki_Biwi-DhinchakGundinature2snowdream

huma12.

IF-Dazzler

huma12.

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
awsssmmm gargiii
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ohhh tereee HIV possitive
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by huma12. - 30 November 2012 at 8:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

Udaylovie

Udaylovie

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
short ..
yup it was but it was hilarious ...
"Nahi Basanti, aj hum tumhari ek nahi sunege. Hum aur larko ko maut ke ghaat nahi utaar sakte samjhi...Inhe pata hona chahiye ki agar inhone tumhare saath physical relation banaya to inko HIV ko jayega!!..Are please have mercy on people..You are HIV positive. Aur kitne masoomo ko aise hi thagogi..Kiutno ki life ke saath khelogi tum...Roz raaste mei khari rehti ho...Only with a hope to get one bakra. Just because 1 guy had betrayed you and made you HIV positive, you want to take revenge on entire manhood!!...What kind of logic is this...I won't let you do this. Today these guys didn't take you in their car, just like every guy does, so you made them take your things, so that you can follow them and have an excuse that you came for your bag. So that after this you can seduce everyone here and give your disease to all these innocent guys!!..." Manyata was completely dumbfounded and the guys were hell scared. They immediately caught their ears, some held her feet to ask forgiveness and ran out of the bar, literally running for their lives...

u have such good imagination ...il love wid this story thanx a lot fr updating

sweet_gargi

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
resSmile

edited:

Awesome chapter Gargi.  WOW!!!  Too good. 

I loved Manyata consistent explosions on Uday and how calmly he handles her.  Uday sitting with the cigarrette in his hand  ...   EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!!  KYA SCENE HAIN BOSS  Cool.

I expected Manyata to get a lift with those guys & then  they'd start hitting on her Ouch! ...   but U CHANGED ITShocked   ...   YOUR WAY WAS A WHOLE LOT BETTERWink!!!  Of-course Uday giving that speech about Basanti wanting to spread the H-I-virus  ...   was the highlight of this update for meClap.  He saved her without getting his hands dirty!!!  WHAT A BRAIN THE GUY HAS Approve!!!( or should I say : WHAT A BRAIN OUR GARGI HAS!!!!)

Please continue soon Dear,
I am in awe of your writingEmbarrassed.

Thanks for the PMSmile.

Edited by ...navina... - 30 November 2012 at 9:42am

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda.diva

short ..
yup it was but it was hilarious ...

u have such good imagination ...il love wid this story thanx a lot fr updating

Thanks Vrinda...Hug..glad that you liked itLOL

Udaylovie

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Updates my comment on page 93Smile

Edited by chitra_rao - 05 December 2012 at 9:28am

BitchPlease