Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 68)

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Joined: 06 April 2012
Posts: 3541

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Superb update. Pls update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Joined: 05 October 2005
Posts: 23518

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
wow what an update what was the song playing in the background can you pm me the name?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 4210

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by san.gar

reserved nice update shaurya nd chandralekha died in this way but how he get a curse

I can't reveal evrything now but stay tuned for the curses and the progress of the story..Many more twists are about to come on the wayWink
puggyy Goldie
puggyy
puggyy

Joined: 13 August 2012
Posts: 1969

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
  Lovely upadte !! Tongue  Clap 

Pls dont let them die so soon Sleepy Ouch

Baby pls continue soon , every time ur killing me wit suspense ...Ouch

This time update was short Cry

Pls ASAP lengthy one full of shaurya and chand Wink


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Joined: 26 October 2011
Posts: 13311

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Barfi no doubt that it was mindblowing Smile then why are u saying that it was not too goodShocked. now coming to the update. oh god Uday is such a bratLOL he never misses any chance of irritating ManyataWink. loved how he irritated her with his witty dialouges. dialouge credit goes to u so thumbs up for thatThumbs Up. and about the previous birth. sowrd fighting was a treat to enjoyWink. though i always knew the end result. But... u kinda scared me  with the cliff part. i wonder what will happen to them. though i have a guess i ain't gonna tell u that bc it can ruin the suspence.Wink. i can understand the reason of your short update so won't complain about that. will be waiting for the next  update till then wish u goodluck and get well soon. love u for this great update sis

Edited by Jarin04 - 19 November 2012 at 12:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 4210

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

Barfi no doubt that it was mindblowing Smile then why are u saying that it was not too goodShocked. now coming to the update. oh god Uday is such a bratLOL he never misses any chance of irritating ManyataWink. loved how he irritated her with his witty dialouges. dialouge credit goes to u so thumbs up for thatThumbs Up. and about the previous birth. sowrd fighting was a treat to enjoyWink. though i always knew the end result. But... u kinda scared me  with the cliff part. i wonder what will happen to them. though i have a guess i ain't gonna tell u that bc it can ruin the suspence.Wink. i can understand the reason of your short update so won't complain about that. will be waiting for the next  update till then wish u goodluck and get well soon. love u for this great update sis

Gulab Jamun...U know ur sis so well!Big smile..Yes ur right...I had to end it there with a reason..n m sure u got the reason right..will update soon..

loves and hugs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jarin04

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 4210

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puggyy

  Lovely upadte !! Tongue  Clap 

Pls dont let them die so soon Sleepy Ouch

Baby pls continue soon , every time ur killing me wit suspense ...Ouch

This time update was short Cry

Pls ASAP lengthy one full of shaurya and chand Wink



Ok Anisha sweety..will make a long update next time...and will also break the suspense and all your doubtsSmile..Thanks for reading
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 4210

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

wow what an update what was the song playing in the background can you pm me the name?


The song is from 1920 evil returns..ill check and PM you

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
UV's name in 16th century for my FF Dark Love Stor

2 3 4

Author: sweet_gargi   Replies: 25   Views: 2232

sweet_gargi 25 2232 19 September 2012 at 4:13am by sweet_gargi
last hope, last try

2

Author: Being-Human   Replies: 14   Views: 1531

Being-Human 14 1531 19 July 2012 at 4:37pm by Add123
Os:Song Story Teri Meri Love Story Manveer + Akash

Author: KSG_luv   Replies: 2   Views: 2225

KSG_luv 2 2225 04 July 2012 at 1:43am by vampire12345678
UV's divine love and Akash's fake love

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: alissa345   Replies: 116   Views: 7957

alissa345 116 7957 15 June 2012 at 12:35pm by alissa345
LOVE LOVE LOVE LVE DEK

Author: mistyi   Replies: 0   Views: 978

mistyi 0 978 18 January 2012 at 4:30pm by mistyi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index