Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

machinegun

machinegun

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i think i am the first one to comment on this chapSmile.well it was very nicely written.you chngd j's name to sangeeta.thank you very much bcoz i was fed up with the name jaynandini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 4)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shazzie

IF-Dazzler

Shazzie

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Absolutely brilliant gargi. Really loved the concept. Very different and unique. First part was amazing.. Mentioning nuances of each and every character soo well. Can you add pics for them.. Although I always picture shritama as young sister, aruna irani as daadi saab and komal aunty as manyata's mom. If u have anyone else in your mind, can u add sketch and pics as you update.

LOving the precap. And how u hv maintained an aura of suspense and thrill. I really love reincarnation concept and eagerly waiting to see manveer in that.

sweet_gargi

vampire12345678

IF-Rockerz

vampire12345678

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
lovely awesome and wonderful 
beautifully written form the descriptions of characters to their images to the dialogues to the precap everything was so perfect i really liked it i should say loved it

thanks for such a nice update and pm 
i am really looking forward to this story as it very different  and the suspense is wonderful 
i really am curious to see how u reveal the suspense 
please update soon 
and longer updates

Edited by vampire12345678 - 12 September 2012 at 8:42am

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

Absolutely brilliant gargi. Really loved the concept. Very different and unique. First part was amazing.. Mentioning nuances of each and every character soo well. Can you add pics for them.. Although I always picture shritama as young sister, aruna irani as daadi saab and komal aunty as manyata's mom. If u have anyone else in your mind, can u add sketch and pics as you update.

LOving the precap. And how u hv maintained an aura of suspense and thrill. I really love reincarnation concept and eagerly waiting to see manveer in that.

Actually I did change their names but the people are the same..Shri, Aruna, and our dear aunty Komal(don't know her real name)..I was fed up of the same names so wanted to give them different names...

Shazzie

BitchPlease

IF-Dazzler

BitchPlease

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Lovely gargi you wrote it so well
The precap is so amazing it's
A very different concept and I love it
Updt soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Livroop_Biebersweet_gargi

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by machinegun

i think i am the first one to comment on this chapSmile.well it was very nicely written.you chngd j's name to sangeeta.thank you very much bcoz i was fed up with the name jaynandini

Even I was fed up so changed their names...but the people are same..Wink

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
OMG...gargi its awsomeee...magdheera is one of my fvrt tollywood movie...u know mene isse hindi me nahi dekha hai iss liye kuch dailougs samj nahi aye the par but i like it very much...this FF is gone rock.plzzz...update soon.

sweet_gargi

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Great update! It's really interesting and a new kind of FF, and I'm loving it!!! Update soon!!! Clap Big smile

sweet_gargi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top