Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 151

urvashihiran

Groupbie

urvashihiran

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
hi, i am a silent reader  of your fanfiction your work is just awesome can't wait for your next update .Please  update ...SmileSmileSmileTongue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 36)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urvashihiran

hi, i am a silent reader  of your fanfiction your work is just awesome can't wait for your next update .Please  update ...Tongue.

awww...thank you so much urvashiTongue...happy that you liked it..Smile...will update soon dear...maybe tomorrow

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

sis nice nd beautiful cover. brilliant concept. the cover is symbolizing the main concept of your ff.  besides u selected the pic perfectly. editing was awesome. overall welldone barfi sis

awww...gulab jamun sis!...m soo happy to see your commentsTongueTongue...thank youMonkey Winks and cover page editing was very tiresomeMonkey Icon but chitra helped me a lot in selecting the right pic and gave a proper feedback...Monkey Icon

Jarin04

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Gargi  ...  I think I'm getting obsessed with your ff Wacko.

Since you updated the remaining part of the last chapter , I have read it 3 times already.  Still have so many question with not 1 answerOuch.

Chandralekha and every1 in the mahel saw the "bloody writing" on the window, so we know that that was real; but , did Shaurya actually go there or did he do it magically  ...  because he was sleeping in his Chunargard mahel when all the above occurred.

Kurwaki & Uday wondered if Manyata would regain her memory of her previous birth and Will she be able to forgive Shaurya of his misdeeds  ...   WHICH MEANS THEY DIDN'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDINGCry.

Kurwaki is a witch - SO DID SHE ALSO GET REBORN IN THIS LIFE-TIME  OR   IS SHE STILL LIVING FROM CENTURIES AGOLOL???

Only 1 thing I'm sure of & happy about:  
    ...   Shaurya & his Maharani stay in seperate roomsBig smile.

U promised to update on Sunday,
PLEASE keep your word!!!
I'M dying to read moreWink.

Thanx 4 the PMStar.

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

Gargi  ...  I think I'm getting obsessed with your ff Wacko.

Since you updated the remaining part of the last chapter , I have read it 3 times already.  Still have so many question with not 1 answerOuch.

Chandralekha and every1 in the mahel saw the "bloody writing" on the window, so we know that that was real; but , did Shaurya actually go there or did he do it magically  ...  because he was sleeping in his Chunargard mahel when all the above occurred.

Kurwaki & Uday wondered if Manyata would regain her memory of her previous birth and Will she be able to forgive Shaurya of his misdeeds  ...   WHICH MEANS THEY DIDN'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDINGCry.

Kurwaki is a witch - SO DID SHE ALSO GET REBORN IN THIS LIFE-TIME  OR   IS SHE STILL LIVING FROM CENTURIES AGOLOL???

Only 1 thing I'm sure of & happy about:  
    ...   Shaurya & his Maharani stay in seperate roomsBig smile.

U promised to update on Sunday,
PLEASE keep your word!!!
I'M dying to read moreWink.

Thanx 4 the PMStar.

Navina...I think u are one of the few who could actually make out that Shaurya didn't go to her room...He was sleeping peacefully in his palace...so u can guess now that the later is true...now how and why u will come to know that in the coming chapter...LOL...In those days king and queens didn't sleep together and they didn't have such a relation as its already mentioned in the previous chaps

...navina...

Jarin04

IF-Sizzlerz

Jarin04

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Haila barfi the update was awesome,marvellous,jaanleva,sleep stealing. Can't tell u how much u r doing good with your ff.i'm really impatient now to read more.Now coming to the update.Omg no doubt that shaurya is a big brat. Awww bechari manyata is bearing so much whether it is past or present. So many questions to be anserwed. Be back soon with your next update barfi otherwise u r gonna get dhamkis from your readers.

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Chapter 8

Kurwaki gave a faint smile and replied'"You did a clever job of stopping the story where it was actually required to stop'"

and Shaurya's expression changes...becoming more serious, while his mind deep in thoughts, his heart which had gone 5 centuries back and eyes travelling to the aquarium kept in the corner of his royal, regal room, where a small fish was busy chased by a big, fat golden fish!

Flashback:

Maharj Shaurya Pratap Singh had always got what he wanted'He had never lost any battle..He did need Rajkumari Chandralekha badly'He had started liking her'He just could not stop thinking about her, but he knew it would be difficult to convince her riyasat and her father, Maharaj Rajendra Singh for marriage'Naugard and Chunargard were very old enemies of each other..The places were not very far from each other but because of their rivalry which was quite old and from their origin, people of both the riyasats never mixed up..Thus there was no question of business and commerce between the states. So now marital alliance was out of question..Shaurya Pratap needed to get her with some other means'He thought with a crooked smile'

"To kya hua agar humare riyasato mei shatruta(enemity) hai Rajkumari'Humne apko apni maharani banana ka nirnay kar liya hai!...ab jald hi ap humari hogi!...waise bhi zaada din rajyo(states) ke beech shatruta rehna achi baat nahi hoti!...haahahahaha'Akhir kisi na kisiko to mitrata(friendship) ka haat barhana parega na"'he smiles wickedly'

Shaurya goes out late in the evening in his horse..Seeing this some of his guards asks him to be accompanied by them, but he denies telling that he just want to go to the town to visit his people and will be back very soon'30 kms from Chunargard palace, there was an isolated place which further led to a broad road and then a dense jungle..The jungle was a shortcut to Naugard riyasat, although many were not very keen in choosing that road, as it was very dense and dark'Many wild animals and poisonous reptiles dwelled(lived) in this deep dark forest..This isolated place had a few huts with a handful of people living their lives quietly under the protection of Mahraj Shaurya Pratap'This small village had seen livelihood of these families and its ancestors from many centuries now, quietly protected and helped financially by the Yashvardhan dynasty to which Sharuya Pratap belonged'

The horse stopped outside one of the big cottages by itself as it knew this house and the place, and Shaurya got down from his horse and immediately the door of the hut opened, with a short, thin and dark woman who was bending occasionally, smiled at the king and greeted'

"Aiyee Mahraj..humei pata tha..aj ap zaroor yaha pradharenge!..."'the old woman smiles a bit at him and shows her hand towards the hut signaling him to enter..Shaurya smiles in return and comes inside'The hut was old and small but it had all the things that were needed to live a simple and happy life'He sat on a stool offered to him as there were not any other arrangements for sitting..The woman herself made her place next to him and asked him'

"To ap use mile?...ab aage kya socha hai?..aur hum apki kya sewa(help) kar sakte hai Maharaj?"'.to which Shaurya with a smile replied'"Hum chahte hai aap use humara sandesh(message) pohchaye!...kaafi ziddi hai woh'par koi baat nahi..Akhir humari hone wali Maharani hai..thori to ziddi honi hi paregi'par baki rajkumariyo se alag hai'humne use prem se samjhane ki cheshta(try) kit hi'Parantu who samajhne ke liye tayaar nahi thi'Humari maharani banne ke liye tayaar nahi hai!(he says with a bit of disappointment and anger)'To kya hua agar humari pehle se ek maharani hai'Hum abhi bhi jawan hai, aur humse abhi bhi koi bhi rajkumari shadi karne ke liye tayaar hogi'par ye kanya lagta hai kisi aur hi mitti(soil) ki bani hai!!...Par koi bat nahi'who apni marzi se nahi to humari marzi se humari banegi!."'.He says fisting his hands'

"Hum chahte hai ki ap humare taraf se unhe ye samjhaye ki Humari chetawni ko who mazak na samjhe!...Unhe batayiye ki hum kya kar sakte hai, ki hum unke kareeb aane ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai'Unhe bataye ki who kewal humari hai'Chunargard ki choti maharani'"'Saying this he hands her some strands of Chandralekha's hair, which he had succeeded to get while being close to her in the river..As for the magic to have an affect on Chandralekha something of hers was needed'Something which touched her body'The woman takes the hair strands with a smile and tells him'

"Apka kaam ho jayega'Hum use ye soochna de denge'Aur jis tarha ap dena chahte hai usi tarha denge'Chunni bai was the witch whose old eyes had seen Shaurya Pratap from his birth..He had learnt tantra vidya from her at an early age and knew about these things a lot..But he always supported magic which was for a good cause'Chunni bai liked this quality of his, she knew he would never misuse his powers..This was what Chunni bai was always cautious of'She herself supported the kind and the needy people..People who actually required her service for not hurting or damaging someone, but for something important'Today although Shaurya was not doing a good thing by telling her to do what was against her moral norms, but it was important..Very important for Chunargard, very important to see the king not just live a lonely life and die, for which his queen never cared, but to smile happily and win someone's heart, someone who could give him an heir to his throne, which had already become a serious issue among the riyasat and its people..Everyone was worried as to when will they get an heir to the throne, and if they didn't, who will become the next king as the king's younger brother was an evil monster'Yes a monster, who never cared about the people, but only did care for the wealth and riches of Chunargard and how to become more wealthy by crushing the poor'

" Humne apko kaha tha ki bohot jald apko apki nayi Maharani milegi'Aur isbar kisi rajneeti ke maksad se nahi, balki ap unse apne liye byaah(marriage) karenge'Tab apne humari baat ka yakeen nahin kiya tha'par dekhiye aaj aapne unse mil hi liya!..."'ab aap jake araam kijiye, hum apka kaam kar denge, jiska pata apko shigra chalega(which you will know very soon).."..

Shaurya smiles at her and thanks her and leaves from the place to his mahal'

End of flashback..

Shaurya and Kurwaki were having dinner silently, kurwaki was a bit sad today, their past was bad and depressing, and although it was centuries ago, still everything was alive in front of her eyes..She could not forget the destruction, the fire, the lives that had gone by'

"Kurwaki..Kurwaki, kya humari baat sun bhi rahi ho tum'tumne abhi tak thik se khana nahi khaya..Jaldi se khao'Hum jante hai tum kya soch rahi ho'Hum khud un baato ko nahi bhul paatei'Hum jante hai, humei unsab galtio ke liye, nahi gunaaho ke liye kabhi maafi nahi mil sakti..Kine bhi dand mil jaye kam hai!...Par hum kya karei..Hum apne krodh(anger) pe kabu nahi rakh paye, jab humse humara sabkuch cheen gaya'hum apni sari hado ko bhul gaye the'" Shaurya says weeping and remembering the horrible past'and gets up to leave the table when Kurwaki stops'

"Nahi Shaurya..tumhe adhi maafi tabhi mil gayi thi jab tumhe kaha gaya tha kit um firse janam loge aur tumhe apne pichle janam ki saari baatei yaad rahegi'Who vardaan(blessing) tumhe isliye mili thi taki us janam mei nahi to is janam mei tum Chandralekha ko pa sako'Isliye pichla sabkuch bhulke aj ke baarei mei socho..Isbaar ye aakrhi mouka hai tumhare pas..woh kya kehte hai English mei?..Last chance..You have to get your queen back'

"Dushman to isbaar bhi kaafi hai Kurwaaki..par hum isbaar Chandralekha ko paake rahenge'Chandralekha ho ya Manyata..Woh sirf humare liye bani hai!...She will be mine..I won't die before making her mine'" and he again becomes serious'.

To be continued...

Sorry friends today didn't get time at all so just 1hour back wrote it in a hurry.Monkey Emoticons.So can't write and update more than this..I have my studies actually..Will try to update somewhere around the end of this week...Jootei mat marna friends and do hit the like button plzMonkey Winks..Had to think a lot for this part and I know it was not a very good updateMonkey Emoticons but next part will be good..I promise...This part was to clear some doubts that most of you all had...Smile

Edited by sweet_gargi - 28 October 2012 at 1:28am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyata5...Ruhi77...Moonlight_AnshLovelydropsFantasyangelarna753anushruthiSanya..25Livroop_BieberSunshinegirllsaakhi01adorable_ranaAsyaloverhuma12.kaussarpanchaalivampire12345678andy.asanghita0000MsLuscious-RK_Ki_Biwi-...navina...adventure_gurlDhinchakGundi

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

WOW- WOW- WOWClapClapClap

I was right Cool, Shaurya did't actually go to Naugard palace - and the writing was "magically done". 

Interesting character you've introduced Approve; Chunni bai  ...  and she's on Shaurya's side   ...   SO, I LIKE HER!!! LOL   

So there some big mystery/ mishap that occurred in their previous lifeConfused  ... whereby Shaurya had to take rebirth with his full memory in tact - in order to  right  the  wrong   that happened then.    

And  this time he'll not be defeated - his LOVE will win Blushing; be it Chandralekha or Manyata Wink.

Awesome, fantastic  ... SUPERB  update Gargi Thumbs Up.

Thanx for keeping your promise of updating today Star.

Please continue soonSmile.

Edited by ...navina... - 21 October 2012 at 9:15am

sweet_gargi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top