Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

afreshbegin

Groupbie

afreshbegin

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Yeh bhi pehle post ki par kahi gayab ho gayi so  i'm posting  these once more

Yeh pics post kyun nahi ho rahe hai...

Imagine Manveer here the screen wud've burnedWinkWinkWink

Edited by afreshbegin - 12 September 2012 at 12:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.rahaAshvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 3)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreshbegin

Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by afreshbegin

Hug

Luv u Gargi for choosing such a GR8 concept

Patha hai kuch din pehle i re watched on of my fav Tollywood movies Magadheera n was wondering ki kash ye Manveer pe bani hoti

Usmmein punarjanm aur revenge ki kahaani hai

N once i asked Shana whether she cud write a story of Manveer based on this Movie

Tumhara concept Magadheera se different hai bt still Manveer punarjanm luv toh padhne ko milegaa na

so pls update fast

Magadheera huh?..what language is it ?..hindi or some other?...lagta hai mujhe bhi dekhni paregi..maybe thora aur inspire ho jau...LOL

Gargi ita a telgu movie

Dnt knw whether ki uski dubbed hindi version hai ya nahi

Starring Ram Charan Teja n Kajal Agarwal

Bt kash woh hindi mein Priyash ko cast karke banathe...

Par uss mein Hero heroine villain n one person who helps the inn sabki reincarnation hai

Bt apni story mein aise sabki reincarnation math karwaana kk only Manveer n may be a powerful villain too kkSmile

Magadheera wall paper n some pics Wenever i c them or hear the songs esp title song i magine Manveer n reach Manveer dreamlandEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

OMG!!...ye kya ho gaya!..mei to Manveer ke liye aisa hi kuch soch rahi thi but mere sochne se bhi pehle uspe MOVIE  ban gayi!!..koi nahi but Ya mere FF mei kuch aise hi scenes honge as mei bhi humesha Manveer ko kuch aise hi imagine karti thi...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbeginrockstar4eva55Asyaloversnowdream

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Nice prologue nd different. Pls cnt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
i really liked ur plot!!!!!! do pm me wen u udpateSmile

sweet_gargi

.maleficent.

IF-Sizzlerz

.maleficent.

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged

hi gargi i liked your concept it feels fresh and new Big smile

and looking forward to read its next part 

pm me if you can 

sweet_gargi

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Very nice concept gargi. Manveer has a previous birth relationship!! Very interesting. Please dear update soon. I'll wait for the first chapter.

Ashish.Addict

IF-Rockerz

Ashish.Addict

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
yup go for it gargi vry vry rare n diff. do giv d charactersketch as soon as possible. n also d first part

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

FF-- The Dark Love Story, A Reincarnation------Part 1

Rajkumari Manyata the heir of Devgard was a sweet, elegant, shy and beautiful girl.  Princesses are supposed to be beautiful and dignified. Everyone of us have that conception in mind as we have read enough about it in fairy tales..But very few in today's sophisticated world can lift themselves to that expectation as gone are the days of sweetness and beauty in its natural form. Makeup kits like lipsticks, blushers, eye shades, mascara, and glitters had caught the attention of every girl and thus it's hard to cherish beauty in its simplest form. But Manyata was one damsel in the true sense. She hated makeup and she actually did not need it. Her physical beauty was actually a divine gift bestowed upon her in abundance. Her gorgeous face was the subject of jealousy for her younger sister Rajkumari Sangeeta who was beautiful but could never compete with her elder sister in this landed up in trying to be more stylish, hot, and  a fashionista. Still she seemed to be nowhere in front of her elder sister who used to leave many young princes and bachelors mesmerized with her charm and elegance. Every guy wanted to call her "My Princess" but she kept that title reserved only for her prince charming who was still somewhere in her dreams as she was all ready to be swept away by him!..

Manyata's Brother Devendra Singh was a smart,handsome and intelligent prince but at the same time very caring and loving towards both his little sisters although he didn't like Sangeeta's nature much and always advised her to respect Manyata, her elder sister who in turn would only react with scorns and flamboyance.

The Devgardh palace located in Mumbai always made everyone remember the beautiful yester years of Devgard with all its richness and beauty at its best.Rajmata Rajlakshmi had always taken a special interest in keeping the charm and aura of the old Devgard mahal intact in this modern palace..For some unknown reason she never wanted Devgard palace to lose the gothic and ancient architecture which although was mesmerizing but still lacked something,she never could understand. She had always preserved each and every piece of ancestral treasure and art in the old Devgard mahal back in Devgard and the modern mahal in Mumbai was just a replica of the old one. Every member in the royal family found it really strange and some like Rajkumari Sangeeta also called her an "OLD MANIAC" as she was very irritated about the thought that she could not make it look like the modern mansions, though the palace had all the comfort and luxuries of the modern times.

Rajkumari Manyata woke up with the very sound of aarti which took place in the puja ghar and she jumped up and her eyes first glanced the clock which struck 8AM!!..Just like the way  hindi daily soaps focuses 3 times on a particular picture or word when it is important here also Manyata focused the clock three times!..8AM!! 8AM!! 8AM!!! '.YET THE CLOCK HAND DID NOT ROTATE BACK!!Yes 8AM was actually a dangerous time for Manyata as her Dadisahab was very strict about the family's getting up early and more than that being on time at the puja ghar.She quickly got up, took a shower and dressed in a red anarkali salwar and creeped slowly into the puja place. She thought that no one had noticed her and that she was out of the "DANGER ZONE" AS SANGEETA USED TO CALL IT WHEN SHE WAS LATE . Manyata attended the prayers quietly and took the prashad from Dadisahab. When she was about to leave, Maharani Gayatri, her mother, called her from behind.."Manyata ruk jaiye..humei pata hai aap late ayi hai..apko kya laga?..ki ap der se ayengi aur kisiko pata bhi nahi chalega'kya ap bhul gayi hai is ghar ke kuch rules hai...apke bideshi(foreign) rules yaha nahi challenge.Humare ghar ke kuch niyam-kanoon hai jo apko manke hi chalne honge..Aap is tarha unse bhaag nahi sakti..suna apne?"'Manyata was looking down as she was ashamed as she knew she was wrong and her dear Mom was right..She finally spoke "Mamma humei pata hai humse galti hui hai..but hum yakin dilate hai hum dubara aisi gati nahi dohrayenge..woh to hum raat ko so nahi pa rahe the'pata nahi kyu itne ajeeb ajeeb se sapne a rahe hai aj kal..kuch to aise pal the jismei mujhe laga mei pehle bhi un palo ko ji hu..(have lived those moments) aur'."Manyaata was just about to say something when Rajkumari Sangeeta comes in and mocks her sister with her words.."aur kya Jiji?...koi bhoot dekha kya apne sapne mei?..or let me guess..koi atma dekh li jo pichle janam me apka pati parmeshwar tha!!..hahahaha..U know what..tumhe koi bhoot hi as a BF or hubby mil sakta hai..aur kaun tumhare pas ana chahega..".."Bas Sangeeta..apni bari behen se thik se baat kijiye vrna apko iski saza milegi"..told Gayatri.."but Mom..humei  kyu..saza to jiji ko milni chahiye na?.." Maharani Gayatri was very loving and caring towards her daughters but at the same time very strict with her principals.She was very loyal to Rajmata and obeyed her and believed in her..But she knew that the dreams Manyata gets was something to be worried about..So when her daughter mentioned them she softened and her anger used to fade away as then she used to get more tensed..She had mentoned about Manyata frequent bad dreams and her sometimes speaking in a complete different language to Rajmata'Yes Manayata from very young age got the same dreams of an old place, many people on her knees, and then a girl running , a man hugging her, till she woke up..Sometimes she used to feel she knew them all and knew everything about it and she used to start speaking like a girl of some ancient age ..But then the next moment everything faded away taking her senses along with her. All this made her mother and Rajlaxmi really worried and they decided to send her abroad for her further studies and make her forget those memories..Things did get better when she was in London where she completed her schooling but some frequent violent attacks by some unknown enemies forced the royals to bring their daughter back.

Today in the breakfast table everyone was chatting and happily enjoying the food except Rajmata Rajlaxmi who was worried and was in some deep thought, her eyes constantly gazing at her misfortunate granddaughter..Yes she didn't want to know whether to think of Manyata as a fortunate or a misfortunate princess after hearing of those dreams which she had mentioned in the morning and about which even she knew something though she was always silent about it and ignored the topic when her daughter-in-law tried to discuss it'.

Precap: Manyata in her literature class and suddenly it was not her friend Natasha who was staring at her from outside the classroom..She was someone else'Suddenly she signaled Manyata to come out.Manyata followed the unknown girl with some strange interest and the girl kept on looking at her and signaling her with her hand to follow her..Soon she was out from a door and suddenly landed in some strange land..full of trees and a worn land'Everything was strange and shocking, yet she felt it was all so known to her'''.and suddenly there was a scream heard!

All Right guys so I updated really soon..Please tell me how it wasTongue..

Love GargiEmbarrassed

Edited by sweet_gargi - 15 September 2012 at 1:06pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

DEK_girlafreshbeginManveerangel...Ruhi77...Piggiesarna753pmpm1Moonlight_AnshanushruthiSunshinegirll-Kritika--Misek-A.Hajnaladorable_ranaAsyaloverShazzie-The_Tomboy-PrincessAshVikandy.asanghita0000vampire12345678pia.rahachitra_raopanchaaliJarin04...navina...adventure_gurlAshvikian_AK-DEvil_Heart--RK_Ki_Biwi-DhinchakGundi-AquaMermaiden-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top