Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just finished reading part 2. Gargi it was just awesome yaar u r a full on surprise package. OMG your writing skill is fab. U r progressing the story brillianty. A big thumbs up to u. Muaah. Part 3 nd 4 more to go
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
fabulous update gargi!!

Loved it
Okay m confused now was it a dream or reality
Looking forward to the interesting story from hottie shaurya

Cont soon :)
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey gargi, ooosome update, loved it, and of all I love UV's pic that you have used.πŸ˜‰ Waiting for this next update.Waiting for shaurya's story πŸ˜³ Please update soon and thanks for the PM gargi πŸ€—
adorable_rana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

Happy ending hai ya nahi iske liye to tumhe age intezaar karna parega dear...But Ill try to make the story more fascinating and interesting in the coming chapters...But thanks for the comments..It means a lot to me...😊

Oh that no need to say I am already hooked to your FFπŸ˜‰

Jarin04 thumbnail
Gargi keya batau yaar u stole my sleep yesterday night. Uff what an update! I just luved the passion in shaurya. So much mystrey in your ff. Now i'm damn qurious to know everything. After reading the update i fell in luv with Uday all over again. Hayee shy. Gargi for u i had to spend sleepless night so i deserve a penalty update from u! Nd i want it soon.
Moonlight_Ansh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Just read your update, am i must say your FF is getting better and better with each update. Finally uday made his entry, cant wait for wat will happen next. i did have question the whole UV/M kiss scene, did it happen for real???πŸ˜• for rest of it awesome job , waiting for ur next update
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jarin04

Gargi keya batau yaar u stole my sleep yesterday night. Uff what an update! I just luved the passion in shaurya. So much mystrey in your ff. Now i'm damn qurious to know everything. After reading the update i fell in luv with Uday all over again. Hayee shy. Gargi for u i had to spend sleepless night so i deserve a penalty update from u! Nd i want it soon.

awww...sleepless night?..kyu shock laga UV ka ya mere FF ke mystery ka?πŸ˜†..ok will update soon..Have not started writing...will have to think about it...maybe by next week or on this weekend will update
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic, superb, awesome update Gargi.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Manyata-Natasha scene when Natasha saw UV first time.πŸ˜† n was praising their new hottie history teacher that was nice.
UV I mean Shaurya's entry in Manyata's college as a history teacher that was amazing.☺️
N Than Manyata once again saw that flashes of her life when she was Chandralekha that scene was awesome.πŸ˜›
Great update Gargi.πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Wow they all're going on a trip n UV started to tell  story to all students.πŸ˜‰ 
Thanks for the beautiful update n PM Gargi.😳
Do continue ASAP.😊
Good job.πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ€— πŸ€—
Jarin04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

awww...sleepless night?..kyu shock laga UV ka ya mere FF ke mystery ka?πŸ˜†..ok will update soon..Have not started writing...will have to think about it...maybe by next week or on this weekend will update

hayee uday ka nd mystrey dono ka shock laga
.maleficent. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sorry for late comment

really it was supereb chapter πŸ‘πŸΌ

i loved it 

plzzz update soon