Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 134)

Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 151

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

ya even i feel some hot scenes is needed...i have even not shown proper romance between modern manveer till now..Confused...hope readers don't actually kill me...LOL 

Yes Gargi ...   we want some romance between (modern day)  Manveer SOONEmbarrassed.  About killing you  ...  Ermm  ...  well , let's just say - WE WERE ASSEMBLING OUR WEAPONSEvil Smile  , that's why it hasn't happened YETWink!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.Kapoor-andy.apanchaali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 134)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

ya even i feel some hot scenes is needed...i have even not shown proper romance between modern manveer till now..Confused...hope readers don't actually kill me...LOL 

Yes Gargi ...   we want some romance between (modern day)  Manveer SOONEmbarrassed.  About killing you  ...  Ermm  ...  well , let's just say - WE WERE ASSEMBLING OUR WEAPONSEvil Smile  , that's why it hasn't happened YETWink!!!

Alright navi..LOL...ill show some romance soon...will have to figure that out about showing some lovely scenes even in the midst of the bhootsOuch...lets see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

_Annesha_

IF-Rockerz

_Annesha_

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by annesha18

res
comment on full update and if possible please pm me

unres yea first to comment techinaically
never thought i would wake up on this day at this time jst to do internet
but your toyr forced me
loved the chappy
hate that vishaaal
poor manyata she is so confuse
who is dis burn lady
dnt like even kurwaki
please update the other chappy fast
loved this one
you are agreat and tallented writter

Thank you so much Anesha...at least someone read the chappy at this part of the nightLOL...il update soon this time...will try to atleatsConfused...dosn't hate kurwaki...she is only trying to help them...manyata has to unravel her story ans can't just run away from itSmile

yea kambaqt this past but please if you do not mind can i make u a request
in next update please put a bit more of manveer romance
still hate her

ok aneesha...ill figure out some romantic moments between the 2...actually the parts are such that its getting difficult to put manveer moments...but ill still trySmile

ok Big smile

sweet_gargi

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Alright navi..LOL...ill show some romance soon...will have to figure that out about showing some lovely scenes even in the midst of the bhootsOuch...lets see

Easy!!! 
Heroine got scared of the bhoots  ...  she starts running, she hugs the 1st person she meets (which happens to be the HEROEmbarrassed). 
They have a lengthy eye-lock  ...  and then both lean in for a kiss Day Dreaming
Then Vishal sees that and he gets angry , he starts beating up the HERO , the heroine saves him and then she tends to his bruises  ...  then they can have another starry momentBlushing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.Kapoor-sweet_gargiandy.a-DEvil_Heart-

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Easy!!! 
Heroine got scared of the bhoots  ...  she starts running, she hugs the 1st person she meets (which happens to be the HEROEmbarrassed). 
They have a lengthy eye-lock  ...  and then both lean in for a kiss Day Dreaming
Then Vishal sees that and he gets angry , he starts beating up the HERO , the heroine saves him and then she tends to his bruises  ...  then they can have another starry momentBlushing.

ya ur first part where M runs from the ghosts and then hugs the UV part i had figured out earlier babes...but i wanna show more than that...but thanks to u, payel and annesha, 1more good idea came to my mind..ill show that hugging scene and something moreWink..

but M Winkealing UV's bruises will be very clicheConfused..so lets omit thatLOL

Edited by sweet_gargi - 22 February 2013 at 10:53am

...navina...

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Dark Love Story Chapter 20

Note: This update is specially for some of my readers Navina, Payel and Annesha who wanted a romantic update. I don't know how far i could do the justice but ill atleast try my bestEmbarrassed

Manyata ran as fast as her legs could take her. Her lungs told her that they wanted some rest but it was not affordable. She wanted to make sure that she was out of the danger zone of those spirits, from which, the Kurwaki had released her. She ran and cried at the same time. Everything seemed to be crazy at the moment but it didn't matter more than her life. She entered the cave again from where she had reached the river side and then struggled to get out of the cave almost hurting herself by hitting her delicate body with some sard pointed rock. Blood oozed out of her body but she didn't care, more than running out of the darkness. In a few minutes she managed to be out of the cave but she didn't want to stop untill she made it to her tent and back to her team.

She suddenly got hit by a man who was waiting a few steps away from the cave, as if just waiting for her to get out of the creepy cave. He held Manyata tightly and stopped her from running which made her scream aloud but shortly after that he held her mouth with his hand to stop her from letting anyone to come their way.She literally shook and tried to protest as her eyes were shut tight with a fear to see another ghost captivating her, but his warm voice made her open her eyes suddenly!

"Shhh...its alright manyata, your no more in that cave. your out of danger now..I will never let anything harm you again I promise" Uday tried to calm manyata down. He hugged her tight and his warmth made her feel secured. She wept bitterly and tried to speak while still sobbing..

"They tried...they tried to...kill"...that was it. He could not hear it anymore. her tears always made him go weak and here she wanted to narrate how some spirits wanted to kill her!..

He held her mouth again, but this time not with his hands but with his lips, enclosing her shaky lips which really needed some care and love at the moment. He kissed her and for the first time it was a real kiss!. A kiss which healed her of those horrible incidents which had happened to her some while ago.She didn't protest and returned the kiss with equal passions. This was definitely Manyata's first kiss, but it was so perfect and she felt bliss in it. Their lips were almost locked for 10minutes which made her forget all her mysterious and horrified problems for the moment, untill she broke it, realising that she was kissing the man, whom she disliked the most in her college. 

Uday lowered his eyes as he felt what she felt. Uday/Shaurya had known her from sometime now and he knew what was coming next. All her taunts, blames and swears!...Before she could say something he replied..

"Look I am sorry. My mistake this time..Just wanted to console you but this was wrong i know..I should have not come here may be, but i was worried for you..I'll see that you don't fall in such troubles again, ill tell Natasha to be with you.."

He didn't know what more to say so spoke dis-framed sentences, without looking at her eyes and trying to convince her to stay away from her matters, although he himself was not convinced with it.To his amazement she hit his chest with both her hands, just like Chandralekha did thousand years ago.

He was confused a bit in the beginning but then she started crying again and this time accused him of something which confused him more...

"What do you mean by you should have not come here?..who should have been here then?..who will explain to me about these events and why are they happening to me?.You believe yourself to be a hero?...If yes then why didn't you come to save me from those spirits in the caves..Tum kyu nahi aye mujhe bachane waha un atmao se?...I thought you would come like you always do. Where were you UDAY?...where did you go?...I have got used to your help..." she said sobbing like a child and hugging him tightly which made Uday weakened and he too held her with all his strength and closed his eyes as he felt it like a dream. She actually wanted him to be near her and be there for her...

" Please don't leave  me Uday...I have got used to your presence..."...she could not say further as her weeps said it all. But it was time for him to reply and heal her pains...He gave a kiss in her forehead and hugged her back...

"I promise you. I won't make this mistake again. I will never leave you alone again.." ...he kept on saying this and they both closed their eyes and decided to stay in each-other's embrace.

Their voices stopped for sometime as the cool breeze blended with the warmth of their hug did all the needful. Everything seemed to be still at the moment and they forgot about all the worldly affairs. Sharuya never thought he would get such a moment from his crazy, stubborn princess in this place so soon. It was one of the best memories on earth ever since he was born in this century.

After a few minutes they come back to real world, the world that was actually torturing them and storming them with questions that they didn't have answers to..or atleast Manyata didn't have their answers.The moment she came back she broke the hug and looked at him straight into his eyes big brown eyes...

"Wait a minute..Did I call you Uday and not Shaurya?...And did you actually not protest about it?..Who are you?...I need to know Shaurya...Are you Shaurya or Udayveer?..Are you also haunted by those spirits?..because you didn't ask me anything about what i was talking about being tormented by those spirits?...You just bought whatever i said as if you could understand it?...Please don't be quiet like this...I need to know please.." She held his collar and screamed at the top of her lungs.

Vishal thought he reached at the right time, as the matters seemed to grow worse and the wind was no longer cool. 

"What do you expect from this bloody Prof Manya?...Lets go before he causes you more harm...Oh my God your bleeding..Did he do this?Angry..you will pay for hurting my Manya Professor..." Vishal shouted at him while he just looked at another side as he could not look at Manyata anymore. He felt like he would weaken any moment and commit a mistake again..He was thinking deeply now that how could he forget that she had called him Uday instead of Shaurya. He shoould have acted like he didn't understand but he forgot everything in the midst of her grieves.

Manyata felt irritated listening to Vishal as he disturbed them when she was about to know the truth.

"Shut up Vishal and just stay out of this! AngryIts none of your business...Prof Shaurya didn't hurt me, he was just assuring me that everything's gonna be fine...So don't over react and behave properly with him..He is our Prof. I am tired, so lets go back and please don't tell anyone about all this that happened here or about my injuries...Angry" saying this she just left both the man speechless and standing there motionless while she made her way back to the tent.

Vishal left too and followed her back to the tent like the vodafone/hutch puppy which he used to watch in the vodafone advertisements in TV and enjoy!!LOL...Shaurya stood there for sometime. He waited for someone whom he knew would arrive soon and yes she did..Kurwaki fumed in anger at Shaurya for being silent and not saying everything to Manyata...

"What do you think you were doing Kurwaki?...why were you trying to scare her with your stupid ideas when you know they are useless?..." Uday spat his words out before she could say something..."

This made Kurwaki more angry.."Ohh really?..you think my ideas are stupid and useless?...What more do you think Yuvraaj ji?...Kindly tel me, but before that let me tell you that I atleast tried to save her from the wrath of the spirits. I mean no harm to her and you know that very well. I am at least trying to make her know the truth but you don't evet seem to try to tell her about yourself!...Why did you not tell her that you are Udayveer and what you want from her?...why don't you tell her everything?...Look Maharaj..even if you try to protect her this is her fate and unless she knows the truth, the dead witches will come for her and eventually she will know everything either from you or from them in their own way...I can't help her everytime. Take my warning seriously and if you don't want i won't appear for her help..." Kurwaki replied and disappeared before he could clear his doubts

After two more days they came back to Mumbai. Manyata stayed most of the time with her friends as she feared to see something again supernatural and she didn't want to risk her life again. But those scenes of Mayong kept on flashing in front of her and all the beautiful time spent there with her friends, with Shaurya and specially those hills and plains of Mayong frequently disturbed her sleep as she used to get up in the middle of the night...One thing that was disturbing her more was Kurwaki's words in the river...words kept on moving in the back of her mind that it was her story and she should not be scared of it. She had to unravel this mystery.

She kept on thinking as in what was the right thing to do. Whether to believe her or not, but deep down she felt like it would be right to follow kurwaki's words and continue searching for the truth. She felt like truth was very near to her and it was she who was failing to see it...With all these worries in her head she finally dozed off to sleep in her soft and comfortable bed.

Finally its done...I know its late all thanks to my net.Ouch...but please don't stop hitting the like button. Less likes disheartens me leading to late updates. So if you want an update soon, you have to click the like button. I have used up a lot of my precious time and energy to write this update and be awake till midnight...Will appreciate if everyone understands thisSmile and next time I will send PMs to only those who actually hit the like button because my inbox has very less space left and if outbox is also full it will add to my probsConfused...

Edited by sweet_gargi - 23 February 2013 at 11:55am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkinskrittika89Skaliya176Manveerangelsaneha85cnibirFantasyangelarna753...Ruhi77...harika04angel.SNOWWHITE.Shahi01puggyyanushruthiSanya..25Priya46AsyaloverShazziesaakhi01MsLuscious--Zinay--sweetshabpanchaaliandy.a_Annesha_princessSoniasanghita0000LittleDhampir.Jarin04...navina...adventure_gurl.maleficent.DhinchakGundisnowdreamnature2

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
resSmile

edited :

Superb update Gargi  ...  well worth the waitWink.  It was everything I expected and tons moreBig smile.

I loved the hug & Kiss Embarrassed (OBVIOUSLYLOL).  It was so magical Day Dreaming.  And you wrote it so beautifullyClap.  We could picturise it happening right in front of usSmile

Their voices stopped for sometime as the cool breeze blended with the warmth of their hug did all the needful. Everything seemed to be still at the moment and they forgot about all the worldly affairs. Sharuya never thought he would get such a moment from his crazy, stubborn princess in this place so soon. It was one of the best memories on earth ever since he was born in this century.

I loved this paragraph Embarrassed .  It was perfectClap!!!

I loved Shaurya's response when he thought Manyata was gonna explode on him. Luckily , she didn'tTongue. Her outburst was so unexpectedShocked. I never thought that she'd call him UDAY , but she did ... and it was awesome!

Vishal  ...  O God ...  I HATE him Angry.  He really has the worst sense of timing.  I'm so glad the way Manyata blasted him.  Poor guy had to follow her with his TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS after that Evil Smile.

Kurwaki & Uday's conversation was very interesting.  Hope Uday considers her words carefully.

The students have returned home , but Manyata's  life has changed now.  I want her to delve into the truth of the past SOON. 

All , in all  ...  it was a wonderful update Gargi,
please continue soon ,
thanks for dedicating this chapter to me (amongst othersLOL).

I thoroughly enjoyed it ,
& Loved it immenselyEmbarrassed.

Edited by ...navina... - 24 February 2013 at 9:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkinssweet_gargiandy.aprincessSonia

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
wat a cute romantic update...ab romance ko age barao Wink

I mean this love hate passion should just end within a kiss Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: