Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 117)

huma12. IF-Dazzler
huma12.
huma12.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
awsssmmm gargi

Edited by huma12. - 22 January 2013 at 6:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Great update gargi!! Clapi am so so sorry for editing my post so late was out of net connectionCry really very sorryCry
the update was great, truly loved it to the core now manyata has started to feel some unknown connection to that place and surya!!Embarrassed i loved the the surya and chands romantic scenes, specially the kissBlushing!!
ye chanderkela ko takleef kia hai bechara suryaCry he loves her so much and she keeps on misunderstanding him dumbooAngry omg!! she is going to marry someone else!Ouch ab to gai kaam sayLOL!! the song you attached was just perfect according to the chapterClap
great update gargi loved it!Clap
update soon!Embarrassed
and thanks for the pm!Big smile

Edited by -Zina- - 24 January 2013 at 2:54am

sweet_gargi

arna753 Senior Member
arna753
arna753

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
reserved
chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
gargi Hug, I have been waiting so very impatiently for the update of ur ff Embarrassed.Just loved what u have written so far. For shaurya and chand scenes I can come up with only one word that is intense. everything is intense and passionate about them , their love for eachother, their anger, their egos, their jealousy everything EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

so kurwaki did her job well of misguiding chandAngry.And now Chand is taking a very bold step of marrying someone else Confused, I mean she is doing her swaymvar in anger or to show or scare shaurya but seriously I dont think princess of those times, who ever let any other man come close to her after they have already submitted themselves to one man EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Plus shaurya's gussa tho subhanallahEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, he has already threatened to behead all those prince and kings who dared to eye his chand Blushing

Why did you have to stop there Gargi Ouch, I mean what happened, did shaurya actually pick his chand by neck, what was he thinking, what was he doing?Confused, I so wanted to read more...lease do update the remaining part soon

Edited by chitra_rao - 22 January 2013 at 8:37am

_Grey_

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Awesome update GargiClapClapClapClapClap.

Just magnificent Thumbs Up . I waited a really long time for this confrontation  ...  and it was so worth the wait.   Kurwaki has told Chand that Shaurya already has a Maharani , so Chand has decided on a swayamvar for herselfEmbarrassed.  On hearing this  ...  Shaurya has already announced what he plans to do with the poor suitorsEvil Smile.  
Oh God Gargi - I just can't wait for the next updateDay Dreaming.

I hope Manyata gets some memories soon and I wish she figures out the connection between Udayveer & ShauryaEmbarrassed.

Precap seems very interesting ...  so who did Uday beat up ? Let me guessErmm   ...  must be VISHAL LOL!!!  I hope it is him Evil Smile!

Continue soon Dear,
thanks for the PM Smile.

Edited by ...navina... - 25 January 2013 at 9:06am

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

gargi Hug, I have been waiting so very impatiently for the update of ur ff Embarrassed.Just loved what u have written so far. For shaurya and chand scenes I can come up with only one word that is intense. everything is intense and passionate about them , their love for eachother, their anger, their egos, their jealousy everything EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

so kurwaki did her job well of misguiding chandAngry.And now Chand is taking a very bold step of marrying someone else Confused, I mean she is doing her swaymvar in anger or to show or scare shaurya but seriously I dont think princess of those times, who ever let any other man come close to her after they have already submitted themselves to one man EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Plus shaurya's gussa tho subhanallahEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, he has already threatened to behead all those prince and kings who dared to eye his chand Blushing

Why did you have to stop there Gargi Ouch, I mean what happened, did shaurya actually pick his chand by neck, what was he thinking, what was he doing?Confused, I so wanted to read more...lease do update the remaining part soon

Chitra darling..Ill update the rest of the part today itself...the problem why I stopped was not Shaurya.. but my busy schedule of doing all the packing stuffsLOL and then went out for dinner as their was 1 frenz bday...

Yes Chandralekha is taking a bold step and she is defo not the conventional Princess of those days becoz she is my FFs PrincessWink...
_Grey_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Grey_
_Grey_

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
ResROFL
Edited
Kuwarki d bitch Angry Ye kamini khud ko samjhti kya hai??? Porr ShauryaUnhappy
Their ego clashes Star I luv It
Chandralekha to marry someone else Ouch
Di d falshbacks are magical Day Dreaming
They are beautifully written Clap
chand challenging shaurya Clap
Loved the update to d coreHeart
Awesome,romantic,passionate,lovely,phenomenal,fantastically fantabulous updateThumbs Up
Update ASAP
Tahnxx fr such a beautifull updateHug

Edited by Sanarasheedroxx - 28 January 2013 at 12:19pm

sweet_gargi

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
nice update asusual !

Shaurya & chands love nd togetherness reminds of ...*winkkii* pure love :D <3
Ufff shaurya nd chands ego ...dat is the only thing which changed in the centuries coz at present their ego is little more wen compared to past :P

Manyata very close to her truth

The reason for her being
Aww no UV (prof.shauray) today (-.-)
Hmmm who is beating up princey ..dnt tell me manyatas colg lover boy :/ m soo sick of her lover boys :/

sweet_gargi

Go to top