Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter (Page 112)

catty2000 IF-Dazzler
catty2000
catty2000

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Glad you are back Hug
Continue soon ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by catty2000

Glad you are back Hug
Continue soon ...

Ill update today darling!Smile
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahista01

Gargi... please update sooonn. 
Waiting impatiently...
Kya yaar u do not even reply 2 scraps and pms... :(

I am really sorry ShahisthaOuch...I thought I replied dear...from somedays I have become a bit busy as I have resigned from my job and serving notice. Also not very well. So don't come much to IF...when I do then just read the FFs and go...Sorry will try to be a bit regular now...and will update today.

Shahi01

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanarasheedroxx

Welcome back Gargi diHug
gud to see u back and happy new year to u tooParty

Hi Sana...Sorry for late reply...Thanks for your warm welcome. Smile...I will update next chapter today...Big smile
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanveer

welcome back...missed ur valuable comments and your writings too update fast..

thanks dear...Smile...ill update todaySmile
Shahi01 Goldie
Shahi01
Shahi01

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by Shahista01

Gargi... please update sooonn. 
Waiting impatiently...
Kya yaar u do not even reply 2 scraps and pms... :(

I am really sorry ShahisthaOuch...I thought I replied dear...from somedays I have become a bit busy as I have resigned from my job and serving notice. Also not very well. So don't come much to IF...when I do then just read the FFs and go...Sorry will try to be a bit regular now...and will update today.

No gargi... please no sorries. muuaah. I should be saying that, you have enough on ur plate to deal with. Sorry dear, hope everything gets less stressful 4 u. and hope u feel much better. take care. muuuaaahh and will be waiting 4 pm. hugs.

Edited by Shahista01 - 12 January 2013 at 5:51am

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Chapter 17---The Dark Love Story

Everyone felt relieved to see Manyata back. Some of the girls gossiped and grinned finding her in Vishal's arms.

He straightway took her to the tent where her belongings were kept. Natasha hurried up and brought some water and sprinkled on her. She suddenly regained conscience and looked around her only to find Natasha, Vishal, Shaurya and many others. Everyone questioned her and Natasha hugged her tight. She asked her where she had been in the middle of the night. Manyata didn't speak anything. She was too shocked after her last night's mysterious events. And Natasha asked her as in where she had been to, once again and just then Shaurya replied

"She was in the forest...lying amidst those tall trees near a cliff."he replied trying to act calm, although he too was tensed, thinking what she might have seen or felt.

Manyata suddenly turned to look at him, and had a flashback of the sword fight which she witnessesd last night. She stared at him, thinking who was the woman who looked so much like herself, and fighting with him. Just then she remembered how all of a sudden they both fall from the cliff...She screamed at this and became hyper as she remembered the burnt woman's words...That no one will be alive if soon she didn't find Udayveer and if they didn't become one!...Everyone became worried and asked her about what was wrong...She didn't reply anything and just replied one line

"Leave me alone please.."...She looked so worried at that time, that everyone decided to move out of her tent and let her rest.Everyone thought what was wrong with her. What did she see...Some got scared and wanted to leave the place, while some found it thrilling. Vishal looked at Uday. He somehow felt there was something fishy about him, while Uday remained calm and casual. He was talking to some Profs about the rules of the students loitering around that area. They decided that no one would go out of their tent after 9pm and if someone did, they would be punished.

"Mayong is actually a ruined place, a place which is now famous for all its eerie and creepy atmosphere. Once upon a time it was a peaceful and one of the most beautiful places of Chunargar."One of the history professors replied. The entire college group gathered together to check the surrounding area. This was the reason they were brought. Trips to Goa, Shimla and foreign countries are done always. Apart from fun and enjoyment it doesn't bring anything. SO this time the students along with admin staff had decided to do something else. Visit a not very happening place, which would be different from the rest of the places, challenging and also a place which had some history. Mayong in this sense was much better than any other place as it had a historical evidence related to it, a tragedy and some mythical curse, which scientist never believed, but still the people who knew about it termed it as 'CURSED ONE'...Once upon a time there were people here, living happily, but where did they all go?..No one knew it...

The students were awed by its beauty. Although some places looked really too sandy and was dead just like a desert, there was this beautiful green forest which had big old trees which were more than thousand years old. There was a river nearby, many waterfalls and caves. Anyone would be enthralled by its romantic beauty. Several excavations have happened in the past discovering many sculptures and architectures which clearly depicted that there was inhabitation here or nearby Mayong, but none could find out the actual reason for the sudden disappearance of all the people in and around Mayong. Was there a flood, an earthquake, epidemic or some other reason?...Archaeologist have tried to find out from the soil and the ruins of some buildings that were found after a lot of digging done by workers, but still everyone seemed to be leading a normal life in the olden times. But any archaeologists who have visited this place have always felt a strange feeling. An eerie atmosphere and something which made them feel they should not stay there for a long time.

Soon the group along with all the Profs reached the cliff area. They heard the water flowing and Sangeeta and some of the students rushed to see the waterfall.

"Wow this is amazing.Water is green colour. I wish to dive into this stream and swim in that river'" Raisha, one of Sangeeta's friends said excitingly. As soon as Raisha said the word dive, Manyata remembered last night's incident. The picture of Shaurya jumping with Chandralekha from the cliff into the river, came in front of her and she screamed thinking about it. Everyone got scared and came near her to ask what was wrong. She then realised what she did, and quickly composed herself.

"Nothing, sorry. Humei ek kira kaat gaya tha..Isiliye I screamed. Sorry to scare you all.."Manyata gave a weak smile and tried to move forward to just have a look at the place's beauty. In the darkness of the night, and in the midst of those voices, it was hard for her to admire the beauty of the surroundings. But now in wide daylight, she was amazed at the beauty of the place. There were tall trees that settled beyond human sight could view, and this plain rocky area, where there was this great waterfall, flowing with a great rush and meeting the big river, which flowed to distant and far away land, reminded her of something. But what, she had no idea!...She felt like this place was her own, she knew it, but how and why did she have such feeling it was hard for her to understand.

"There is a myth saying that Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh was very arrogant and an obsessed lover. He loved his young  and the only Rajkumari of Chunargard madly. When she rejected his love and his proposal for marriage, they fought here with swords and he jumped from this cliff into the river carrying her in his arms saying that if she didn't become his in her life, she will be his after her death!..."...this made everyone amazed at his love and obsession. Everyone admired him while some girls wanted a boyfriend like him. But our Chandralekha or at present Manyata was actually more than shocked and could not believe her ears. She instantly replied..

"Are you sure sir?...Aisa kaise ho sakta hai.?...Kya sachmei koi itna pagal raja bhi tha?..."...her mind was filled with several thoughts and her face looked like a question bank rather than a mere face with beautiful features.

"Of course it is true. Bohot kam log jante hai yaha ke barei mei but jo log yaha ke aas paas rehte the us zamane mei wahi kehte the ki kisi ne maharaj Rajendra Singh ko jake khabar diya tha ki Rajkumari ji ko Maharaj Shaurya Pratap ne apne sath leke nadi mei beh gaye. Nadi mei unke sena ne bohot dhunda par koi nahi mila...Nirash Rajkumari ke pita ne is behti hui nadi ko shrap de di ke jis pani mei uski beti ki mrityu hui waha ka jal koi nahi choowega au rise apavitra manenge."

Everyone was sad to hear that except Manyata...

"No it can't be true. No one died...I...I saw it..."...and then she stopped...she didn't know what to say...

She didn't know what was she actually saying but was quite worried. How could she see exactly the same things just the other night. But she saw 1 thing which didn't match with what the Prof said. That both the king and Princess died. But it wasn't true...She did see them falling but they didn't die. She didn't see anyone falling down. She had seen clearly...But then she had also seen a ghost which shouted at her for still being alive!...She was in a dilemma now. No one noticed this except Uday/Shaurya. He felt guilty and bad for hiding everything, but he wanted her to find it all by herself as she may not believe him, if he said what was actually true. Everyone moved ahead without replying to her weird answer. They thought that may be the night's shock made her dream such dreamy things but Uday stopped by her side and patted her back, with a serious and concerned look. Manyata came back from her thoughts and immediately looked up to him and moved back a bit after seeing him.She immediately remembered the last night's sword fight. The man whom she saw near the cliff was so much a look alike of Prof Shaurya! Manyata didn't say anything and ran away from Shaurya to catch up with the crowd.

They then came to a place which had some caves. No one went in inside it but looked at it from outside. Everyone along with Manyata found it very dreamy and mysterious.

"Wow it would be really romantic to romance here!...What say Manyata?..." Natasha nudged Manyata excitedly. Manyata just smiled and didn't know what to say. She was finding it hard to figure out, why she felt like having a connection with the place. She felt like coming to that place before. Someone noticed two names written outside the cave with some stone. It was filled with dust and dirt but still a bit visible.

"Hey someone's name is written here. It says Shaurya ki Chand." One of the students read it out loudly..Natasha excitedly said'"See I told..People must have romance here!...Awww how much they must have enjoyed here'"'.Everyone laughed and some lovebirds blushed there while Shaurya didn't look over there, as he dared not look at his favorite place. It would refresh all his beautiful memories, along with making him sad thinking about the past. Natasha stressed on the words."S..s.h..u..rya ki..ii Ch..aa.nd'" She tried thinking..

"Shaurya means here it must be Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh right?..."Natasha exclaimed happy with her fast discoveries!..

"No stupid..He was our Prof. Shaurya Pratap!..."One boy shouted and all laughed. Shaurya/Udayveer felt a bit uncomfortable, but gave a faint smile. But that caught Manyata's attention. She began to think. The king whom she saw fighting with the girl seemed like he loved her, but the girl hated him. The girl who looked so much like Manyata was wearing heavy jewelry and beautiful clothes. She must have been a princess. But the coincidence was Shaurya looked so much like the king and his name was strangely common with that mad king's name. 'Shaurya Pratap Singh' . But how and why?..Was there some reason or some strong connection with this two people's name being the same?...If it would have been in her college or her city that two person's names were not just similar, but also they looked exactly the same, she would have claimed that they were infact the same person. But here she was talking about two person of different centuries.  would What was her name?..."Natasha looked at their history teacher...

The history teacher thought a bit and then replied..."I think her name was Rajkumari Manjuri..Not very sure..actually her name is not much taken in Naugard and Chunargard's history...Reasons being unknown. May be because people thought that a princess associated with the name of a King that way was not very nice. People questioned the reputation and character of the princess, when she went to fight with King Shaurya, the day she was thrown by Shaurya from that cliff, although he too died with her.

Manyata was not very convinced with those answers. She knew that must have not been the princess's name. It was something else, but she chose to be quiet and find out all by herself. Things needed to be resolved. It was becoming like a riddle in which answers she felt was clear in front of her, but still she could not put the puzzle pieces in the correct place. May be she feared doing that. May be she felt the mysteries had some unknown connection with her which she didn't want to know about.

After a while, they went a bit further from the jungle towards an open place which seemed to be just sandy without any greenery. The Prof again started telling them about the place. 

"This is supposed to be a part of old Chunargard. Shaurya Pratap Singh's kingdom. There were some broken statues, which talked probably of Shaurya's bravery. His kindness towards his people and the wars that he won. No one found the place attractive, except Manyata. She looked all around and suddenly noticed a ruined architecture, somewhat like a building in the distance.  She stared at it and slowly went towards it without anyone's notice. The building was half burnt and broken with only some small parts of it still fighting with time and fate. Anyone who would see it would find it to be quite elegant and beautiful of its time. There were some broken pillars and a few roof tops which were no longer properly covered. Almost everything was burnt and broken. Manyata slowly walked ahead and looked at it properly. some of the broken walls had some carvings of gods and women. Suddenly she felt like she could hear some voices in the distance. She walked forward and completely froze seeing the same couple once again, or rather her and Shaurya once again. They were romancing like lovers and enjoying in each others arms..

"Swami humare rajya mei sahi manyo mei bohot ache kalakar hai. Itni sundar murtiya hai humare mahal mei. Ap humarei kamre mei bhi kuch murtiya banwayie na.." the girl told lovingly to her husband and caressed his left chest with her right hand while coming close to him...

Manyata recognised them and knew the king was Shaurya Pratap Singh who replied with equal affection to his lady love..."Awashya Chand..(Ok Chand).Hum humari maharani ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai..Hum rajya ke sabse mahaan karikar(artist) ko bula ke humare kamre mei apke pasand ki murtiya banwayenge. Jis mese ek apki yani ki humari Mahrani Chand ki hogi.." and he kisses her forehead and the lady hugs her husband tightly in excitement and happiness.

The place where they were standing was beautiful and for some strange reason, it wasn't broken or in ruins..It was a big corridor which led to a big garden outside. Manyata felt like witnessing this scene before although she didn't know when and where, except one...

There was a lady, in the distance who was glaring at those love birds. She was probably in her late twenties, and definitely elder than the lady who looked like Manyata. She was not at all happy seeing them enjoying the romantic moments together, and had a wicked smile on her face, which told a lot more than her silence...

(Note: in the last para I didn't mention the lady as Chandralekha as the entire thing is from Manyata's point of view.She still has to know properly and be sure that the name ois Chandralekha)

Friends I am really sorry for updating this late.Monkey Winks The next update would be soon and the promo that I gave earlier would be coming in Chapter 18. This Chapter was necessary as I had to give a detailed picture of Mayong and the next part if included here, it would become quite long. So the scary part is in next chapter... 

Edited by sweet_gargi - 13 January 2013 at 9:52am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

RsaakkaManveerangelsaneha85...Ruhi77...Futbol_queenharika04angelcnibirFantasyangelarna753Priya46Shahi01anushruthicatty2000ShazzieAsyaloversweetshabMsLusciouspanchaalirockingal09sanghita0000andy.a-RK_Ki_Biwi--DEvil_Heart-Jarin04...navina...adventure_gurlsnowdreamnature2DhinchakGundi

...navina... IF-Sizzlerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
resSmile

edited:

Fabulous update GargiClap

Really enjoyed it.  I loved the way u described the splendour of MayongDay Dreaming.  I hope that by experiencing such sights  ...  Manyata gets an insight into her own  beautiful pastEmbarrassed.

Very clever of the Proffessor to "bend" the truth about historyWink.  I STILL DON'T LIKE VishalAngry  ...  get rid of him soon - he's terribly annoying.  I missed Sangeeta and her wickednessLOL  ...  bring her back soon.

The chapter was amazing - well worth the LONG waitWink.
Do continue soonSmile.

Edited by ...navina... - 13 January 2013 at 8:50am

sweet_gargi

Go to top