Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Manveer ..A Dark Love Story, A Reincarnation

Concept-

What if dreams start fascinating you and haunting you at the same time.You comfort yourself with the thought that its just a dream or just some weird illusions. But one fine day, they all start happening to you in reality. Or maybe the reality is more horrible than your dreams?

Princess Manyata has to find the root to all her illusions, before its too late...

The story is about Rajkumari Manyata of Devgard and Rajkumar Udayveer of Jaigard..how they meet and even more interestingly how they had a connection in their previous birth as well..Rajkumar Udayveer and Rajkumari Manyata had never met each other in their present life but Manyata gets some flashbacks of some unknown faces and specially feels a bond with a man whom she doesn't know and can't recognise him.These frequent flashbacks have really been haunting her from her childhood and the fear of some natural things like darkness, snakes and fire brings back some of the torn memories which she had always tried to unite into one but was never successful. Who were they in their previous birth and what actually had happened to the duo is something Manyata is yet to explore and she makes it a mission to find out the truth of her life and she actually meets her Destiny-Rajkumar Udayveer

So friends Please tell me whether you all liked the concept or not..Only if I get some positive comments will start writing itSmile

love GargiSmile

Friends I have updated the first part of the FF after getting your approval for it..so do enjoy..Smile

Index------(Please click on the Chapter number to read it)

Chapter1

CHAPTER 2

Chapter4

Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 August 2013 at 1:24pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkinsJessicaRafreshbeginFutbol_queen...Ruhi77...Moonlight_Anshpmpm1PiggiesFantasyangelarna753mimi.maikshruti-loveSunshinegirllanushruthirocker12Shahi01adorable_ranaAsyaloverkaussarShazziepia.rahaMsLuscioussweetshabchitra_raoArchi02Ashish.AddictTHEfanOFheartzandy.asanghita0000perfection-RK_Ki_Biwi-.maleficent.-DEvil_Heart-HavviiAshvikian_AKShanUlasJarin04...navina...jasminerahul-AquaMermaiden--DevilGal-.DarkMystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark Love Story Chapter 21(Pg142) last chapter" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hi Gargi. I  liked the prologue. It's looking a different n Fresh concept.Smile
Pls go ahead & Pls give character sketch of this FF. I liked it.Tongue
Thanks for the new n fresh story, Please update first chapter soon, dear.Wink
Hug Hug

Edited by sonam2801 - 11 September 2012 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

Hug Hug

thanks dear...I have not written much..only two fanmade epis...so need some more encouragement from other members also...n if I start writing then it will be a bit difficult to give a character sketch from the beginning as will try to keep characters in a suspense. N ya I wanted to make the concept a bit different and can promise one thing that this will be based on royals but in a diff way and of a diff timeWink

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Jarin04

IF-Sizzlerz

Jarin04

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Edited- awesome prolouge

Edited by Jarin04 - 12 September 2012 at 9:57am

sweet_gargi

vampire12345678

IF-Rockerz

vampire12345678

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
awesome prologue i loved the prologue the concept is so fresh and different manveer in a different era will be fun to read please update soon and pm me if possible

sweet_gargi

machinegun

machinegun

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
intresting conceptSmile.i have always loved stories which contain mystery to its fullest and your story also seems one of themSmile

sweet_gargi

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by sonam2801

Hug Hug

thanks dear...I have not written much..only two fanmade epis...so need some more encouragement from other members also...n if I start writing then it will be a bit difficult to give a character sketch from the beginning as will try to keep characters in a suspense. N ya I wanted to make the concept a bit different and can promise one thing that this will be based on royals but in a diff way and of a diff timeWink
 Hug Thanks for the reply Gargi.Hug It's ok. I'll wait for the first chapter. No worries about the characters. Waise bhi I like SURPRISES. Pls update ASAP. Wink

sweet_gargi

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Do continue the FF!! It is a very different and unique concept! Looking forward 2 read it! Update soon! Big smile

sweet_gargi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top