WRITTEN UPDATES 10 SEPTEMBER

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smke

Groupbie

smke

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Meera Jogasundaram

Savdhaan India ... India Fights back (10 September 2012 - full episode) Battered Babies Syndrome... baby abused by her biological parents... Neighbours are silent onlookers! Police...bound by their own law. One Doctor dares to fight for the innocent child... Alas...:( Should any of the neighbours have done something to prevent this tragedy? Could the Doctor have done more... Could she have done something sooner? The Police... could they have been more proactive? The so-called parents...CRIMINALS...how do you think they should be punished? Thousands of babies... children in similar situations... What is the root cause? Can this be prevented? How???? What are your views? Pls share them for the benefit of one & all...

www. star tv. in

Telecast Date: Monday, September 10, 2012

The police arrest Laxmi's parents

Meenu brings her daughter Laxmi to the hospital and lies to Dr. Anju that she got injured by falling off the bed. After a few days, when Dr. Anju visits Meenu's house to check on Laxmi, Meenu lies that Laxmi died of Dengu. Five months later, Dr. Anju learns about Laxmi being alive and complains to the police but she fails to provide any evidence of physical abuse against Laxmi's parents. Later, the police arrest Laxmi's parents while they were on their way to cremate Laxmi alive.

Edited by smke - 11 September 2012 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasalidvinbusybee..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WRITTEN UPDATES 10 SEPTEMBER" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mimoha

Mimoha

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
SMKE - Thank you for sharing.

Meera - Thank you

Horrifying incident. Had tears in my eyes seeing the agony and plight of hapless baby. I have to confess that I had not heard of the term Battered Baby Syndrome. The episode was very informative. Salute to the courage and perseverance of the doctor. It surprises me that the other doctor who attended the baby in absence of Doctor Mahi (forget her name in the episode) did not find anything suspicious. On the execution front, the opening scene was chilling. The contrast between the mindsets of the doctor couple and the parents of Baby Lakshmi was stark. Questions raised by SS especially the one about whether the neighbours were also responsible were pertinent, disturbing and thought provoking in equal measure. 

Baby could have been saved if the doctor who attended to her in the absence of Dr. Mahi had taken action or the nurse had found it important to call Dr. Mahi again or the police had taken the case more seriously or the neighbours had known that there is a crime happening in their neighbourhood. I would imagine that along with common people, doctors and law officers can also do with better awareness. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasasmkebusybee..

mamtasa

Groupbie

mamtasa

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Hang my head in shame that such things happen in my country and we have no laws in place to protect children from abuse ...worst is that everyone just turns a blind eye and go about their business as if it doesn't matter ...a callous government ...indifferent neighbours ...bravo to victums that have the courage to Fight Back and succeed !

Edited by mamtasa - 11 September 2012 at 3:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.