WRONG TO BLAME GAURI - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
if i am  not wrong Jagaya blamed himself too where he is putting entire blame on Gauri ...he is saying Gauri instigated him for property share and all that after marriage Bhairo said are you a kid ..he accepted his fault ..i believe even he said to Gauri actually all fault is mine i couldn't see anything .so where he hiding his sin under Gauri he has blamed himself yesterday too ...now does he has no right to blame Gauri where she was wrong ..she fooled him he became fool for that he accepted i was wrong but we are saying he can't even say Gauri fooled him ðŸ˜•i believe even Bhairo said to him yesterday after he told him i left Gauri ..you all were right about her ...didn't Bhairo reply back you are a lot late in distinguishing between right and wrong ..so everyone is saying Gauri was wrong and only blaming her where she is to be blamed or who is over blaming her ...
no i dont think so he is puting whole blame on gauri .he is blaming gauri as well as himself also but  i think he should put whole blame on himself like when gauri insulted bhairon singh jagya should tell bhairon singh it is not at all gauri fault .i asked her to go to jaitsar and insult my father so it is my fault .i think yeh kehne ke baad woh pakka forgiveness deserve karta hai .Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago

@saba113 I don't believe on jaghead words first he trying to put entire blame on gaury.. Whatever had happened in between them before? is not all gauri fault. The insult he gives anandi before was not her fault. That comparison he did was in pas in village life and citi life was not fault of hers. He refuses to acknowledge his wife present in front of his friends not was her fault. So many thing he did before for what gauri is not responsible. If he marry gauri so he willingly marry to her. That fault is not hers too And if he truly repent he not child who need to kept chanting name that bapusa gauri did that and gauri did this. Its kind of like complaining in front of his dad. More then talking about his guilt. If he thought he did sorry for everything he should talk about himself no just about garui. He try to show her in bad light when he is no less then her.

Originally posted by surabhi01

no i dont think so he is puting whole blame on gauri .he is blaming gauri as well as himself also but  i think he should put whole blame on himself like when gauri insulted bhairon singh jagya should tell bhairon singh it is not at all gauri fault .i asked her to go to jaitsar and insult my father 
no dear its not the question whose fault it is...if jagya wants to go back to his family n get forgiveness he should not at all mention anything about gauri ...the discussion should be just about him, his sins, his mistakes and his family...

Gauri ka naam lena hee nahi chahiye...whatever she did wrong..thats her issue...but its because of him that gauri came in back in the singh's life..so he should apologize about that too..not just gauri ne instigate kiya toh maine aise kiya...he is blaming himself for his mistakes but what i feel is he is still trying to give justifications..

aisa hua isliye maine aise kiya...thats worng..

like a small kid saying 'mummy , daddy mere dost ne instigate kiya isliye maine school bunk kiya'

please i'm sorry...thats quite childish..
it should be 'mummy papa mujhe maalum hai school bunk karna galat hai aur maine galat kiya hai...'

@ashbendre.. our views strongly match today with same points. 
philhaal to mujhe jagya ki maafi mein koi khot nahi nazar  aa raha hai pur haan maafi use jaldi mil jaayegi yeh use expect nahi karna chhahiye .he has to wait for this .he should know he has done big mistake so be ready for result also
why he should not take name of gauri .please tell me

because the shameless guy first used Gauri's name to put all the blame on. If he was truly ssorry he would have recognised its not Gauri's fault its HIS fault because he listened to her in the first place! Besides he did HEAPS of wrong things without Gauri's help! Who is he to leave Gauri? He isn't worth the dirt at her feet. Same with Anandi. He isn't worth ANYONE! I hope she gives him a tight slap and both Anandi and Gauri bajao his band!
@surabhi He should not take gauri name because mistake is happen on his side to. when you need to fully forgiveness from other people its better if your pointed them about your mistakes not others mistakes. you have to sorry for what you did with them to feel sorry. in your life so many people you met they keep showing you path sometime some are bad and some are good. if your choose to believe on wrong people do you take blame on them entirely no because in the end its your decision. your judging people method was wrong to blame yourself not others. i did because some one tell me.. he did because of gauri  if gauri asked him to comment suicide. is he going to do that to.. he did because  he convince somewhere and somewhere he is selfish to.. and that reason i think he should not take gauri name but look fault in to him.  Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago

arey he himself chose gauri as his wife. she was not forced on him...then its his mistake he chose her...woh jaise bhi hai, galat sahi, she was his choice...

if he could not recognize her true character in all these years then its his fault...

i am saying ki jagya ko koi bhi reason nahi dena chaiye to support his paap...