Ramayan

Exclusive Interview of Neil Bhatt (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Wow!! What a WONDERFUL interview!!Lol par sach mein Neil baba bana gaya yaar Haila...Me to behosh.ROFL..No paap no chii no bhavana arti Neilu sach mein only divine sermons LOLLOL

haan re and u said he wont give sermons Winkand see thisLOL  god bless the reporter bechari thought she was about to interview a actorSilly but nahi bandi ko prabhu ji amritvaani suna rahe the HelpHelphey lakshman wanna bang my head somewhereLOL 
and yeah ramayan mytho nahi  its historyWink haila yeah agar history teacher hota to mein history mein MBBS kar letiBowBowLOL ..just wanna say kya se kya ho gaya bewafa tere pyaar meinLOL hum kya dekhna chahete the aur kya dekh rahe hai.Ouch 2Ouch 2...
.badi mushkil hai
...mein royu yaa hansu
 karu mein kya karu

Edited by arti07 - 12 September 2012 at 2:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshunneeiillmanzilmukulpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exclusive Interview of Neil Bhatt (Page 2)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Wow awesome interview and it just made me love and respect Niel and  dedication to his craft even more

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshunneeiillarti07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.