Ramayan
Ramayan

India-Forums

Exclusive Interview of Neil Bhatt

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
A very nice and detail interview of Neil Bhatt on his role -Lakshman...He tells about how and why he got selected and why he chose this role and what are his expectations out of the show .

Edited by nneeiill - 12 September 2012 at 2:47pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnsammy_2010winterduskminizzGeeshumanzilmukulIncensepyar-ishk

ashn Newbie
ashn
ashn

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
thanks a lot ! fantastic interview he is perfect choice for lakshman he is one determinate confident and humble person...and i totally loved the way he said he would gave his best from whatever he has learnt in his short career...Clapall the best neil 

Edited by ashn - 11 September 2012 at 9:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

winterduskminizzGeeshuIncensemanzilmukulnneeiillpyar-ishk

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
PRANAM...Shocked kill me...LOL bas iski kami thi neil turning into neil baba and giving us long sermons on dhrama karam riots and wht not...LOL hey ram koi isko chiii waale show mein daaloOuch chokra bigaad raha haiROFL...and yeah kya ravanEmbarrassed sorry ravanji..Shocked..Wackolimit hoti hai courtsey ki bhi..Silly...

ok jokes apart loved how dedicated and intense our lakhanji is towards his role and since he is aamir uncle's chela he has to read ramcharitmanas and nurture all the mythological thoughts...for that PERFECT lakhanji.Embarrassed...keep it upClap and who said ppl dont talk about lakhanjiShockedhumne  AT thread mein kya ramayan likhi haiWink...dear we neil fans are doing phd on lakhan ji thanks to uAngryEmbarrassed  and yeah correct we are watching ramayan becoz if u chose lakshmanji in such tender age Angrywe  instead of watching chii paap and bhavna...have to watch ramayan in  such tender ageAngry
and yes dear u r trendsetter wen every single actor is doing lots of romance with his lady loveOuch thanks to u we only get 100 km romanceCry wht a trendsetter Cryplz haan ab koi trend set mat karnaCry  
but chalo will watch a mytho will try to sudherofyBig smile  all the best neil gave ur best and we are always with uEmbarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 11 September 2012 at 10:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

winterduskGeeshuminizzmanzilmukulnneeiillpyar-ishk

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Haila Pranam..ye tho sach main in character for interviews'and I was counting the words when he will be switching to English..and there he was "Audition"'audition ko hindi mai kya kehte hai Neil ? ;)

Anyways he looks super excited for the role'.

I agree arti..koi bhi lakshman ko ignore nahi kar raha..ab tho hamara kaam hi yehi hai lakshman naam japna'

Btw neil isn't it too late to think about where our culture originated from.. well better late than never hahahaha

Infact its coz of neil I have started watching DKDM n Ramayan'ur fans ka bhi personal development..

And I donno watching mahadev was good idea or not for obvious reason LOL

I just wanna say "amen" for what u said  about they way  u  all are trying to bring out a genuine show to enrich values in our children...coz for that u all need to do a lot more hardwork and research

and bring that EPIC feel to the show.

Edited by nneeiill - 11 September 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

winterduskGeeshuIncensemanzilmukulpyar-ishk

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Haila Pranam..ye tho sach main in character for interviews'and I was counting the words when he will be switching to English..and there he was "Audition"'audition ko hindi mai kya kehte hai Neil ? ;)

Anyways he looks super excited for the role'.

I agree arti..koi bhi lakshman ko ignore nahi kar raha..ab tho hamara kaam hi yehi hai lakshman naam japna'

Btw neil isn't it too late to think about where our culture originated from.. well better late than never hahahaha

Infact its coz of neil I have started watching DKDM n Ramayan'ur fans ka bhi personal development..

And I donno watching mahadev was good idea or not for obvious reason LOL

I just wanna say "amen" for what u said  about they way  u  all are trying to bring out a genuine show to enrich values in our children...coz for that u all need to do a lot more hardwork and research

and bring that EPIC feel to the show.

mein to rofling ho rahi thi poora interview dekh kar i was thinking in future banda can turn into neilbaba.the spiritual guru...  ramdev baba ji to retire ho jaayenge iska lecture sunkarLOL  

Edited by arti07 - 11 September 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

winterduskGeeshumanzilmukulnneeiill

winterdusk Goldie
winterdusk
winterdusk

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thanks a lotTongue

GeeshunneeiillIncensemanzilmukul

smitasirsikar Newbie
smitasirsikar
smitasirsikar

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the sharing nice interview..

GeeshunneeiillIncensemanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Wow!! What a WONDERFUL interview!!Lol par sach mein Neil baba bana gaya yaar Haila...Me to behosh.ROFL..No paap no chii no bhavana arti Neilu sach mein only divine sermons LOLLOL
JOKES apart..It was such a nice interview..Loved how Neil actually gives so much rtespect to the characters and is exploring a whole new avenue and in the process of his potrayal of Lakshmna ,he is back to the bases of beliefs and religion...
Loved how he said that Dharma is what we follow daily...I loved the free frank interview and the moral given in the end that even if one cannot devote his entire life to someone but at least we can try and find time to help others .Most importantly he even asks people top serve each other at least once..It is said that -"Parhita sarais dharam nahi bhai par pida sam nahi adhimayi.."
Kudos Neil ..That you harbour such wonderful thoughts and I am glad he is learning in this whole process..No matter how much I want him to grab a SUPER PAAPI showLOLbut I am loving his devotion towards his role of Lakshman.
 I have heard that Ravana is considered and worshipped as Lord in SL one shud respect others too..Wonderful thought Neil !! Coz while Adrresing Ravana as Ravana Ji you not only gave due respect to a GREAT SCHOLAR but also different cultures where even till date Ravana is worshipped .Kudos!! 

I must say Neil is the PERFECT choice Lakshman..Embarrassed
But Prabhu,here is a Paapi atma begging you to come in some SUPER paapi show..Zamana beet gaya Kesar ko dekheinOuchHumara sapana kab sach hogaLOL

GeeshunneeiillIncensepyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index