important:..its from Sameer D

V.CiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my dear YMGGKians  
hope all of you doing well,actually i am rare topic opener
but today i want to share something to all.notthing its all about Sameer πŸ˜†

My friend cum trainer Rukmani Deshpande  met   Sameer at Jehangir art gallery around august 20th,he talk with her (just 20 minutes meeting )
here, i am post only the sameer's response  abt YMGGK.

Ques-sam do u like to beacme Raj again i mean  few fans want to be split the Raj singhania from YMGGK into new show under new title OR u willing to act in YMGGK season -2 ?
 SD :lets try some thing new now

Ques-u mean?

SD:in a new soap...ymggk is old...try a new story and concept..

Ques;but we cant get enough of Raj

SD ;(laugh )some paintings and poetry are alway incomplete and still they r the best

Ques:What about Namrata?

SD ;ha ha  fatanstic actresss...she is a darling 😳

Ques:do u like to pair with her again?
well its depends upon director but i dont mind it  

Friends Rukmani  unaware about the ending the way of ymggk( coz she never watching Raj n Aruna reunion,daiima expose etc..she just know ymggk end ),so unfortunatly we miss the opertunity to know about the answer for Raj n Lata absense in end day of YMGGK.then Mind u one thing guys Sameer gently avoid many question i means CV,less screen space ,other cast etc.

important note;Guys its small interaction of a fan with SD ,so its not very authenticating ,ples dont come to any conclusions😊

Mods -i post this with full permission of that person ,if its against for IF rules feel free to close the topic πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Regards,

ciya
Edited by vciya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamRataMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks ciya
just like saying the way incomplete is still best ,but  we dying to see him as Raj
V.CiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i already mention its just a conversation ,so i hope to see him back as Raj coz seems he like Nami,according to my frinend he dont worry abt show end,&does avoid many questions
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for Sharing πŸ˜Š
_Shiva_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks dee,

me too wish sameer's own show with Namrata
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@vciya. πŸ€— Unexpected article.  Came out of blue because of you via your friend.  πŸ‘ Your friend is very lucky to have met him and managed to ask some questions.   πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think you will agree we are still not satisfied despite this article.  We can't get enough of him. 

Did he really say "Nami is a darling" πŸ˜‰
Jay. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ciya thanks alot,then i know SD himself cant answer for bunch of question ,i think SD /NT cant  say correct answer for Raj n Lata absense ,coz its should be better for us dont try to know the answer for some question

but he look like genious perfect answer for Raj track ,may its incomplete but its still best track,SD also agreed,
Nami is a darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by vin08 - 11 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: vin08

@ciya thanks alot,then i know SD himself cant answer for bunch of question ,i think SD /NT cant  say correct answer for Raj n Lata absense ,coz its should be better for us dont try to know the answer for some question

but he look like genious perfect answer for Raj track ,may its incomplete but its still best track,SD also agreed,
Nami is a darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I second your thoughts and opinions.  πŸ‘   Raj/Lata best jodi.  I still can't believe he said Nami is a darling.  πŸ˜‰
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 11 years ago
Jay. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am out of the world SD says she is a darling.wow amzing &will Nami spoil a pathinivruthan.but i know  SD says on friendly manner   Edited by vin08 - 11 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
I know even though he said in a friendly manner, at least he is willing to work with her again.  That is something.