NEW OS- FIGHT AND KISS

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends''..ariya fever is high on me'' and here is another os on ariya''..plz tell me how's it although it's quite long.

" Tum pagal ho kya''' I just don't understand ki tum ETF ka part kaise ban sakti ho''?? I mean tumse jyada responsible to koi first standard ka bachha hoga'. But agar tumhe kabhi kaam karne ki fursat mile''..tab na tum kaam par dhyan dogi'' you know what you are good for nothing'. Tumhari laparwahi ke liye ab bhi tumhare paas koi explanation hai kya''vaise vo to hoga hi'.ek excuses mein hi to tum perfect ho'''hai na" Arjun was fuming at Riya, without taking care that he was in an important meeting of police department, he was scolding Riya ''' no actually he was insulting her inexorably .
"Sir vo actually'''." Shree tried to say something but Arjun cut him in between and looked at riya, who was too shocked to respond. Never in her life she had been so insulted by anyone''.. that too publicly''and for nothing.
" Tum kya koi VIP ho'. Pehle late aaogi aur vo bhi without anything '''.. zenith of carelessness''.. you know what actually''.MARK MY WORDS''' in fact you don't even deserve to be even on research desk'''"
"RAUTE'.ENOUGH'''''." shouted Rathore, who was just behind Riya, and was shocked as he listened to Arjun. Riya was in tears'..
"Come on Rathore ''' just because she's your girlfriend'' that doesn't makes  her good enough for anything''" Arjun said.
  "RAUTE''.. BAS" Rathore yelled at Arjun as he slapped hard on Arjun's face. " bahut ho chukka kisi ke bare mein kuch bhi bolne se pehle kuch soch liya karo''. Par kisi paagal aadmi se hum sochne ki umeed bhi kaise rakh sakte hain'''hai na''.." He held Arjun's collar, took him to a corner of the room and started speaking'. "first of all.. chief main hoon aur jawab maangne ka haq bhi mujhe hai''' tumhe nahin''.aur Riya ne vo files mujhe pehle hi ready karke de di hain'. And kam se kam kisi ki personal life mein bolne se pehle to kuch soch liya karo''..tum mere aur riya ke bare mein ais soch bhi kaise sakte ho?? Vo mei choti behan jaisi hai''."
"Mujhe koi interest nahin hai'.kisi ki personal life mein interfere karne ka''..until vo humare kaam ko effect na kare''Sheena rape case aise hi pada hai'. Uski vajah se itna pressure hai''aur tum donon investigation ki jagah shopping karoge, to' LEAVE IT'..but probably isi sab ki vajah se to riya ETF mein hai'''hai na" he stopped in between as this time riya slapped him with her teary eyes and rushed out. Arjun too left the room inn anger'''. And shree followed Riya as he knew that she would need him now definitely. Rathore controlled himself and resumed the meeting.

Arjun was quite disturbed since last evening'..his heart was shattered again, and by someone who had turned it into a heart again''' He had spent eight months with ETF and Riya'''. Riya' he was in love with her'' he had admitted it after a dilemma''. After fighting himself''. He accepted that he could also move on with her'. He had always seen a warmth, a soft side for himself in Riya. He was deeply affected by her, everything about her was special, something special, something beautiful''.. he loved her eyes, which seemed a mixture of kindness, love, softness and courage. He loved her like hell''' intensely, madly. Her emotional nature, mixed with her abilities, her boldness drove him crazy. He was thinking how to tell her when last evening he saw Rathore and Riya in the mall. Laughing, smiling, with lots of shopping bags and at last he saw them hugging. He was deeply grief stricken and just had lost his control'. " Shayad uski aankhon mein  jo kuch bhi dekha''. Vo jhooth tha'..sab jhooth''' ya fir sabke saath game khelne mein bahut maza aata hai'.." he thought inwardly.

Riya rushed to her desk unaware that in the dark room Arjun was also there'' Shree who knew that whenever she was upset, she rushes to her desk'.. As he put his hand on her shoulder, handed a tissue to her, but watching that she was unable to do anything'.wiped her tears and Riya hugged him tightly. She was quiet until now, but couldn't stop herself now'
"What the f**king hell he thinks he is''.? How could he say such things about me''. I mean shree'.. tumhe yaad hai jab galti se mujhse wo report print ho gait thi'' tab kya kaha tha'.. main unki personal life mein interfere kar rahi hoon'aur ab" she sobbed.
Shree who knew that both were affected by each other's company, was still confused'.. but still checked himself and asked " Vaise riya unhe tumahre aur Rathore sir ke beech kuch hai, aisa kyon laga''.? Anyway kal tum sir ke saath shopping karane gayi thi'.. ho gayi shopping'''hmmm.." he tried to distract her from the recent events'. " you know what you are an asset to us''.. I mean tum sach mein shopping mein perfect'"
"No kal main sir ko shopping ki vajah se nahin'. But hum log mall wo sheena rape case ki wajah se gaye the as undercovers''.kyonki actually'." She was about to complete  when phone rang. She picked up the phone'. "yeah I am coming'."
"Shree tum sheena case ke phone calls track karo''. Main abhi farmhouse par jaati hoon'."riya said.
"But Rathore sir''."shree said.

Riya:" Tell him main farm house gayi hoon'''.. meeting important hai, aur abhi kam se kam 2-3 ghante aur lagenge'.."
Shree: Arjun sir'' vo kahan hain''''tum saath mein'..
Riya: PLEASE''..FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE'' wherever he is''. Let him be ''I don't wanna see his face''.main jaa rahi hoon and that's it'okay.

Arjun was mortified for what he did''  Is she gonna forgive him'.?? Jo tumne kiya uske liye maafi''. Tumne sabke saamne uski insult ki, uske bare mein kya kya bol diya'..uski aankhon par bhrosa nahin kiya''.koi bhi ladki apne bare mein aisa sun bhi kaise sakti hai'. Arjun tum paagal ho gaye ho kya'.dimag kahan hai tumhara'..??...Jab tak main use apne dil ki baat nahin bold deta'. Tab tak dimag kaam nahin karega'. A part of his said to him''. Kuch na kuch karke mujhe use baat karni padegi'..kisi bhi condition mein'

When Riya opened the door of car, she found Arjun on the driving seat''
Riya: ( in a straight forward, blunt tone) Aap yahan kya kar rahe hain'.?
Arjun: Chupchaap andar aa jao Riya'.. late mat karo..
Riya: ( feeling irritated) aap''.aap khud ko samajhte kyan hain'..main khud kar sakti hoon' samjhe aap?? Ya fir sunane ke liye aur bhi kuch baaki reh gaya hai, aur kuch baatein jo aap mujhe suna sakein''
Arjun: Riya tum  bhool rahi ho tum apne senior se baat kar rahi ho, aur mere orders tumhe follow karne hain as for now, job hi hua hum baat karenge is bare mein but'.. for Now just get in the car.

Riya sits inside the car, trying to avoid Arjun's gaze, as she noticed his dark deep mesmerizing eyes staring at her. "Chalein  Sir'" He started the car, gazing at her now and then''' she noticed but ignored him as she still had tears in her eyes, and she didn't wanted to show that how much hurt she was, she was feeling more hurt because who said these words was someone whom she loves secretly..he was unaware of it..but aisa insaan pyar ka matlab bhinahin jaan sakta riya.tu bhi na'. Finally he decided to end that awkward silence, so cleared his throat and said.. "Vo Riya jo kuch bhi hua''.."
Riya:* cuts him in between, cold tone* mujhe uske baare mein koi baat nahin karni''..
Arjun: Riya''vo main aisa nahin ''vo mujhse galti'' I am sorry ''.. I am really sorry riya''.please forgive me'..please riya
Riya:* a bit shocked, she had seen Arjun for the first time saying sorry to someone, but ignores* Whatever'' hum pahunch chuke hain sir'.
Saying this, she came out and closed the door''. Outside it was raining'.. but she started to check the farmhouse premises''' Suddenly she sneezed'Arjun came there'. " Riya shayad tumhari tabiyat kharab ho jaaye, tum andar se check karo, yahan main dekh loonga.
Riya: No sir'' main handle kar loongi''. Aur agar aap mere bare mein na sochein to achha hoga'.. kisi ke bare mein agar achha nahin soch sakein to uske bare mein na sochna behtar hota hai'.* she said and tried to go away, but Arjun stopped her way*
Arjun: Riya''.plz zid mat karo, vaise bhi mausam  kharab ho raha hai''. Shayad hum vapis na jaa payein' please andar jao'..hum bahr se baad mein checking  kar lenge''
Riya: *literally crying, tears rushing from her eyes*Taaki aap ye prove kar sakein ki main ETF ke liye kitni jyada  undeserved hoon'.. aur phir publicly announce kar sakein ki main kaise ETF ka hissa bani hoon'..
* Arjun shocked* "Riya plz don't say something like this'.. shayad tumhe andaaza bhi nahin ki tumse jyada dard mujhe hai'.."
Riya: (in a sarcastic way) oh really''.. OMG so great of you ACP Arjun raute I mean ''.. aap aise ehsaan mujh par na karein to achha hoga kyonki'..
Arjun snapped in between: Tumhe sach mein ye mazak lag raha hai riya''
Riya: Mazak lag raha hai''? Mazak to aapne mera bana diya hai sir'''.. ab ye drama karne ki koi zarurat nahin hai'.. samjhe aap'..
Arjun: Riya believe me'.. seriously, ye drama nahin hai'''. I wish I could explain but Riya''. I was just just'.
Riya: Enough ACP Raute''.. *points a finger at him*  Just''. Just'.koi jawab nahin mil raha na'' bas kisi ke emotions ka mazak banana ka man kar raha tha'''.. kisi ki respect ka publicly mazak banana'.
"RIYA ''.BAS BAHUT HUA'.. AB CHUP HO JAO VARNA''" he shouted his throats out fuming with anger'.. for a moment riya felt that gaze and shivered'..answered him back' "Va'va.. varna kya''??Varna kya karenge aap? Boliye''ab kya'"
Arjun had had enough of this, he snapped in between, shut her up by clamping his hand on her mouth, twisted her arm arm behind her back, pulled her so that she struck to his chest''. Trying to look away, to rescue herself'''.. "Sir ''..le'.lea..leave me'." She could utter these words with difficulty. But now he was in a trance'. Or probably his emotions had overpowered him''.. he held her tightly in the rain'. Then almost dragged her roughly' took her inside the farmhouse, looked at her who was still protesting' she was unable to stay so close to him, whom she had loved so much'He pinned her to a wall, moved one step forward to be so close that there hearts.. their heartbeats could feel each other, their hearts could beat together, but still she didn't looked in his eyes, he held her chin tightly and made her look into his eyes'' "dekho meri aankhon mein'..dekho kya dikhta hai tumhe'.ek baar bhi ye socha ki why the hell I lost my control' kyon..? kyonki main ek baar dobara apni zindagi nahin khona chahta''. Dar lagta hai mujhe..bahut dar lagta hai tumhe khone se''.tumne mujhe zindagi ka matlab sikhaya'aur ab tum aise nahin ja sakti'riya '.I LOVE YOU'.I LOVE YOU''I'm sorry for what I did but please'''.please mujhse door mat jao'." He said and tried to find something on her face''.her lips were trembling, herface was flushed, his hand automatically went to her waist, bringing her close to him, he caressed her face, pushed her hair, and moved his face towards her'..they could feel each other breath, he wiped her tears with his eyelashes on her cheek, his lips brushed her lips lightly, now coaxing her, sharing a soft kiss which soon turned into a passionate one in which both of them poured out all their emotions'' finally when they broke the kiss, both were short of their breath '''then both looked into each other's eyes, smiled and hugged each other tightly.
"To ACP Arjun Raute ko dar bhi lagta hai'hmmm'''.??" Riya asked naughtily to Arjun teasing him.
Arjun looked at her, smiled and said'.. "Hmmm' lagta hai, tumhe khone se'.anyway  mujhe tumse kuch poochna hai'''will you marry me??"
Riya felt herself on cloud 9''.. his love whom she had desired and whom she thought would never be hers''. Was asking to be in her life'''.. she couldn't have asked for something more''.she smiled and said'''.  " ek shart par haan''.. boliye ''" Arjun looked at her'' satisfied seeing her smiling and happy''' "bolo kya shart hai''' har shart ke liye haan hai meri'"
" Then lifetime ke liye main aapki boss houngi''' 24*7 always, samjhe ya samjhayun''."
"okay, but office mein...? " he asked.
" Vahan bhi orders main hi doongi'' aap suggestions  de sakte hain bas..."
" okay'' I don't think I do have any choice..." said Arjun and pulled her into another passionate kiss.
Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago
it's was superb yaar..
enjoy reading it..
love it... :D
Awesome work
Great job yaar
I loved it a lot
Awesome...!!!
loved reading it...jst imaginig if it happens in the show..but not tthe kising scene😆

superb...!!
Gr8 work
loved it 😊
that was so sweet and romantic😊
Originally posted by haruhi26

that was so sweet and romantic😊

Thanks a lot😊
Originally posted by zan101

it's was superb yaar..
enjoy reading it..
love it... :D

Thanks...
totally wonderful! awesome! loved it a lot! arjun confessed his love finally! really really really nice!
Sweet and Short Story... Nice Yaar...