Pooja' Reaction...My thoughts

fingirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
After today's episode, if Pooja doesn't believe Ashmit, the directors will be showing some flaws in this character..Pooja's character has always been represented as strong and mature..if she is to react negatively then they will be presenting her as immature

What do you all think?Edited by fingirl - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ofcourse she's gunna believe ashmit!!! unfortunately 😭😭😭 if this happens she might just develop a soft corner for ashmit and forget ronit 😭 whatever i don't care nemore i've stopped watching i only read everyone's wonderful views and i know whats going on
annie_123 thumbnail
thes serials are horrible🤢
dipsy thumbnail

Guys,

It's true that Pooja has been shown as a strong and mature character to date ...... but she also chooses the right path as opposed to the wrong path no mater how difficult this is. Bearing this in mind I think although she will believe Ashmit she will also tell him to stop his vendetta against the Gujjrals coz this is wrong no matter what's happened in the past (You know how self righteous she can get) .

That's probably what the last YMLH promo was all about ... apni Pooja being torn between her pati Ashmit and her pyar Ronit.

---------------

rahilazamfan

as0o0 thumbnail
ya ryte..i think shes gnna..believe wat ashmits says usne itna kuch kiya hai us k liye..akhir..😃
preciousness786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahilazamfan

Guys,

It's true that Pooja has been shown as a strong and mature character to date ...... but she also chooses the right path as opposed to the wrong path no mater how difficult this is. Bearing this in mind I think although she will believe Ashmit she will also tell him to stop his vendetta against the Gujjrals coz this is wrong no matter what's happened in the past (You know how self righteous she can get) .

That's probably what the last YMLH promo was all about ... apni Pooja being torn between her pati Ashmit and her pyar Ronit.

---------------

rahilazamfan

^Yes dats wht I think....pooja is going to believe asmit yet she will protect the gujral pariwar....she mite change ashmit's views...

Edited by preciousness786 - 18 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

well what ashmit knows is right/truth so if she is going to help him. its no big deal.

ashmit aur us ki mother keh saath zulm howa hai, and the person who did it should be punished.

I am happy that she choose the right path. ronit uss ka pyaar zaroor tha, but us keh ki family saye galti howi thi and they should pay back.

I wish her Best of Luck, coz againist your love is not very easy.!