shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone i am kinda new to this forum. i just love this Show specially monarika awww d chemistry they share i jst love it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gopiii thumbnail
Welcome to the club there are many fans of this couple on this forum.
I too love them because I think they are one of the best looking couple on tv today. They compliment each other perfectly. ðŸ˜ƒ
Some like Moharika as few call them and some like Mohini (Mouni and Mohit). Mouni played Sati prior to Sonarika if u have seen the show from the start.😊

shrutiud thumbnail
Actually i m nt a fan of mouni thats y i dint c d startng epis
Gopiii thumbnail
She was very good in the role of Sati but me too used to watch on/off and not regularly then. But I enjoy the show more now as then I used to find it a drag. I started watching the show regularly just before the Shiv/Sati swayamvar.
shrutiud thumbnail
I dnt knw abt that bt i think sonarika is really pretty n fits perfectly for mohit
Gopiii thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrutiud

I dnt knw abt that bt i think sonarika is really pretty n fits perfectly for mohit

Oh yes that I agree. They do look magical together. ðŸ˜³
Gopiii thumbnail
Hey do post feedback for Sonarika on this link that I attach herewith and join the club.

~~*Sonarika Bhadoria AT #2*~~Sona Kitna Sona Hai<3
Gopiii thumbnail
One more thing please also be part of her fan profile on this forum and put ur comments there so that her rank goes up. I feel like a teacher telling u to do this and that but really as fans we need to support our fav stars and the show. So do comment there too. ðŸ˜‰
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too am new here. Jst joined this forum recently and that too mainly 4 Sonarika. I love her. Nice 2 meet mutual fans. ðŸ˜Š
Gopiii thumbnail
Hi Kavya nice meeting u too and welcome to the forum. I have been reading ur comments on Sona's fan profile. Feels good to see so many fans. ðŸ¤—