Transcendental Bonds ~ Pt.6 Pg.25 18/02/2013

Posted: 11 years ago

Disclaimer : 

This is my fictional world!

Of course the credit for most of the characters goes to 4 Lions. But others belong to me. And this is the first time I am attempting this supernatural powers-wala thingy! So do let me know if you think I suck at this!

(A little gently, of course! ;) )

|| Part 1 ||

The palanquin bearers seemed to be knowing of Arnav's impatience, as they slowly walked through the gates of the school, making it unbearable for Arnav to stand still when he knew what - or rather, who was inside that same palanquin. But then he did not want the bearers to rush too. For it could disturb her. She might feel uncomfortable, and that ought not to be. She had to be taken care of, with all the care and gentleness in the world. Just the way he tended to his flower-bearing plants. Yes, she was exactly that. A flower. Last time he had seen her -and it had been fifteen years ago- she was all but a child of five. A bud! And now, she would be nothing but the most beautiful flower, he thought, remembering the few paintings of her that he had asked his sister, Anjali, to send his way.

He felt a flash of colossal power surge in his veins, and he saw how the turquoise talisman around his neck had started glowing. The reign he had to mentally use to hold back that animalistic power, made him breathless for a second. It was like something had possessed him. 'Sage Chaitanya had been right all along. She is the source of my power!' Arnav silently concluded and clenched his fists to control the crazed passion that was spreading through him, the muscles on his fore-arms and biceps rippling in the twilight. The palanquin had finally stopped right in front of Sage Shastradhaari, Arnav observed, hiding behind a tree. He was not allowed to directly meet Khushi. His Khushi, he was not allowed to meet - Arnav mentally made a face at this thought, wondering what her reaction would be at his complaining. 'Such impatience, My Lord? I am all but your's. Forever.' she would state in her straight-forward manner. At least she was pretty straight forward in her letters. Letters - the only way of communication that had kept them in contact when he was sent for education and training. Her letters - the only things which kept him sane!

Sage Shastradhaari had a small smile on his lips as he surreptitiously saw the various emotions flit across the face of his favorite student, hiding behind a tree, as if his teacher would not know. As a teacher, he knew he should not be biased towards anybody. But he could not help but like this boy. He was a student, whom anybody would have been honored to mentor. And this was the last stage of the training that he could provide for the lad. No doubt he had to learn more. But that would be a quest which he would have to win on his own. 'He will have Lady Khushi Kumari Gupta, of course!' he added mentally, knowing fully well about the love, and adoration - which bordered along the lines of devotion - that his student felt for the lady. 'And why not? She deserves nothing less!' he decided, as he felt the demure woman step out of the palanquin and bow her head in front of him.

"Namaste Guruji." Khushi stated, even as she felt his intent eyes train on her from somewhere on her left, a little away from where she stood. She wore the traditional silk dress made especially for her, in the most dazzling shade of red - her insistence, for she knew it was his favorite color. The Sage gave her the blessings of a long and prosperous life. She smiled very shyly at this and looked at the flowers which smiled at her from below. They were the deepest shade of red too and she was sure Arnav had tended to them. And to answer her question, the plant slightly bowed and nodded, making the flower to dance gleefully in the air. Khushi's happiness affected the plant too, as it grew a little more taller and the flower obtained a little more brightness and life.

"If you will, please." She found the Sage showing her way, and she followed him with a slight nod. She was taken to a sitting area which had the shade of a huge oak tree, and which overlooked the empty space which was the make-shift battleground for now, a stage for Arnav's "performance". She had been told that Arnav would be displaying his battle skills before she could actually meet him up close. In all honesty, she neither cared about his skills, nor the formalities where she was required to sit patiently through this painstaking process.

When the arrival of Arnav Singh Raizada was done, she counted until five in her head before her eyes hungrily snapped up to take the fill of her life standing in the middle of the ground, a black piece of cloth tied around his eyes, his turquoise talisman around the strong column of his neck, glowing like anything. His bare, torso -which looked like it was sculpted from the finest stone- resulted in her breathing getting hitched and it took all of her mother's lessons to keep her in place, instead of running to him to hide herself in those strong arms of his. He looked like a dream -her dream - as he stood there, waiting for the attacks on him to begin. There were about five swordsmen surrounding him, waiting for the perfect time to attack him. She watched as his lithe body prowled around the ground, turning his head in the directions when he heard movements around him. And when the first sword was about to slash him on his head, he angled his tied hands in such a way that the ropes tying his wrists were cut through. This all happened so quickly that before Khushi's gasp was completed he stood there, bent, his hands ready to snatch the first weapon that would commit the mistake of coming in his way. Khushi felt thrill run down her spine, as she saw Arnav - her man - fight so effortlessly. But she could see the tight corded muscles of his chest and arm and she knew that he was trying hard not to actually harm people around him.

She remembered the prophecy that Sage Chaitanya had made about Arnav Singh Raizada, at his birth. She had not been there, of course! But this was the tale she asked her father to repeat over and over again. After Sage Chaitanya had placed the talisman around Arnav's neck, he had prophesied 'He shall meet his equal and that would be indicated by his talisman glowing with the purest of light! It would give him so much power that it would take all of him to control it and learn to reign it! But he shall succeed. For the future of Jnaana Kshetra depends on him.' And she remembered the prophecy that bound her and Arnav together. 'Together they shall rule the world! Separated, they perish!" And this prophecy had made their parents to turn their ever-lovely friendship into a relationship when they decided to get their children betrothed. Her chain of thoughts were broken when she saw Arnav turn in his place, to avoid the blow from a sword, which was about to enter his abdomen, and snatch it skillfully from his opponent's hand, the clothe around his eyes still in place.

Arnav felt adrenaline rush through him, as he found a way to exude the power which had built inside him. And as soon as he found he had snatched a sword from his opponent, he started giving lethal blows to whoever was fighting against him. He knew that his blows were turning more and more fatal to his opponents, who were his friends! But he did not have it in him to control it! Sage Shastradhaari seemed to have realized this too, for he called all his disciples off the ground and he himself entered the battlefield, carrying the shield which had been made with the rarest of metals and was one of a kind, which until now never let any weapon strike through it. Arnav understood the skillful blows that were coming his way could only be made by his teacher himself, and he increased his newfound strength one more notch, as he gave one final jab, and Sage Shastradhaari saw in amazement as Arnav's sword slashed his shield and puncture his skin, causing a small drop of blood to ooze out.

Khushi gasped loudly as she stood up, and that seemed to have broken Arnav from his crazed state. He left the sword and removed the blinding clothe and his eyes widened when he saw that he had hurt his teacher. "Kshama, guruji!" Arnav muttered guiltily, kneeling at his mentor's feet. "Do not worry, son." the Sage had told when Arnav shamefully hurried away from there. And the sage knew what his disciple might be going through. Failing in some task was never taken easily by this student and that was one of the reason why he loved Arnav. He had now failed to handle the prophesied strength that Arnav obtained with Khushi's presence. And hence the shame.

He turned to the lady who was staring at Arnav's back with all the concern. "I think it is time you talked to your betrothed, dear." Khushi could easily have done a jig which would have been considered very unladylike at that time. So she confined herself from doing it, and she did it in her mind. But outwardly, she gave a serene nod, and moved in the direction where Arnav had moved, her whole being tingling with anticipation.

She walked in the direction where she had seen him move, her mother nature guiding her towards him. She thanked the flora around her and walked around one more white rose shrub. And there he stood. Arnav Singh Raizada with all the special works, his hands scrapping against the rough bark of a tree, and Khushi pitied that tree. And her pity turned into despair when she saw him easily uprooting that tree and throwing it away behind him, not knowing that Khushi stood there. Khushi looked at the tree which was being hurled at her and it stopped mid-air, dangling with its roots and dirt along with it. She willed it to go back and set its root back, deep into the soil and that is what happened, for nature was her mother, wasn't she? How could a mother reject her child's wish?

And that is when Arnav realized that Khushi had seen this. He closed his eyes, trying to find any semblance of control that he could. He had been taking deep breaths, when he felt her voice utter his name with all the love in the world, "Arnav." And that was the last of the test he could take against his already frenzied mind. . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conphused? Bored? Thought of it as shit?!

SHOULD I STOP?! *gasps* :P :D

Do let me know with your comments!  🤗

Edited by -_-harsh42 - 11 years ago
Res

--Edited--

I Res'd before the index post😲 Over enthusiasm😉

You said about this FF somewhere in a time frame where plants and animals are called as Flora and fauna, isn't it? 😆 It took a long time for u to frame it, almost 6 months.!!😆

Unres it soon for update!

Good start. The language, the gestures of Guruji, Kushi, Arnav everything was described perfectly that it shows that story belongs to a historic time!

I loved the way you have said the fight. I could imagine it vividly, Kushi gasping at it, Guruji going down for a fight.

Kushi is of natural power and Arnav is of animalistic power?

What will happen now? Arnav is in a very bad state of moon, will Kushi able to calm him down?

Update soon!

Edited by --Siva-- - 11 years ago
INDEX :-

Part 1 ~~ Scroll above! 😛
Part 2 ~~ Link
Part 3 ~~ Link
Part 4 ~~ Link
Part 5 ~~ Link
Part 6 ~~ Link
Edited by -_-harsh42 - 11 years ago
Definitely continue! Its like Mythology and Harry Potter and Alice in Wonderland all wrapped up in one single FF! :) Loved it!

OMG Harshuuu...You are nervous for THIS, have u lost it Girl😲? I mean this is just beyond perfection👏...And I mean it...Diffrent yet so interesting...First Para itself glued me like anything and in spite of being in office I can't control myself to finish reading the whole chapter😛. And I JUST LOVED IT. This is so different from all ur work but equally beautiful...Just love the way you describe Arnav's love and devotion for Khushi..My my, Arnav and his strength is out of the world yaar...Looking forward to read more so do try to continue soon...Thanks for the Pm...Take care

PS: I am In love with the title of this fic😊

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 11 years ago
Originally posted by --Siva--

Res

--Edited--

I Res'd before the index post😲 Over enthusiasm😉

You said about this FF somewhere in a time frame where plants and animals are called as Flora and fauna, isn't it? 😆 It took a long time for u to frame it, almost 6 months.!!😆

Unres it soon for update!

Good start. The language, the gestures of Guruji, Kushi, Arnav everything was described perfectly that it shows that story belongs to a historic time!

I loved the way you have said the fight. I could imagine it vividly, Kushi gasping at it, Guruji going down for a fight.

Kushi is of natural power and Arnav is of animalistic power?

What will happen now? Arnav is in a very bad state of moon, will Kushi able to calm him down?

Update soon!

You know I just LOVE your over-enthusiasm, don't you?! 😉

Thank you sissy! You know how much I specially wait for your comment!! 🤗
Originally posted by -PoisonIvy

Definitely continue! Its like Mythology and Harry Potter and Alice in Wonderland all wrapped up in one single FF! :) Loved it!

Awww. . . .

Thanks!! 😃

wow completely different zone by you
sounds really interesting
continue soon
Originally posted by prerna1

wow completely different zone by you
sounds really interesting
continue soon

Thanks, Prerna! 😳