Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK - Kashmakash Chap 17 (pg 136) Updated (Page 124)

Post Reply New Post

Page 124 of 150

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
AshNi milaap scene very filmy... So you got Nidhi to faint!!... LOLLOL
Ashu's concern was very beautifully portrayed.. I noticed even he froze for a minute not knowing how to react... 

Apne par jab aati hai.. toh ache achon ki halat kharab ho jati hai.. 

Nidhi's reaction in the ER so touching... he would dissaper if she looks away or blinks.. 
Poor Ashu everyone in KGH is blaming him.. even Dr. K... yaar hamare Ashu ke liye bhi thoda feel karo...

Armaan anger and BB's hurt obvious.. but am glad they forgave him... 

Nidhi's conversation to manasi was good.. it created the necessary impact and drama.
Nidhi using the words... bet and trophy was harsh but called for in this situation... I didnt think of it like this.. but yes.. that's what she left like...

Glad Nidhi is not agnry only with Ashu... she is holding CV also responsible... how come seeing her in so much pain CV did not share with her that Ashu has left only to come back... The result of the test would have been obvious after the first couple of months.. So Nidhi's anger to CV is also justified fully.. After all he was the only person who knew the reality and also Nidhi's condition and yet he chose to keep quiet.

Poor Rohan.. Nidhi has accused him of favouring Ashu for her.. 

CV: Aapki amanat...  - Open acknowledgement and acceptance that Nidhi is his.. Clap

I loved Armaan - Ashu convo...

"You knew you were coming back... You knew she was safe... She had no assurance" .. Bang On!!

Ashu's attempt to pacify Nidhi very cute.. the sms the flowers, the lunch invitation... so obvious that he is trying to re-create the scenarios to get her to react... very well done!!  Thumbs Up

I did not understand Nidhi's stubbornness to go to work the next day... I thought she would want to stay back... in a quest to punish Ashu... and also reconfirm to him her anger. 

Ashu - Nidhi conversation in his cabin was very nice.. I have mentioned time and again how I love their professional interaction... Glad that Ashu is reassured of Nidhi's capabilities as a doctor.. and I could feel Ashu wanting to hold Nidhi in his cabin a little longer in the guise of answering his questions. 

I missed my flowers today... no reaction!!  Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Beautiful dialogues... 

A starving man standing in front of a full banquet of tasty food but unable to taster it.

Apnon ka diya hua dard dushman ke waar se bhi zyaada chot pahoonchati hai...

Such an awesome trigger.. the kurta.. who would have thought you would put is so beautifully... Nidhi reactions perfect!!

Ashu asking her iska bhi jawab nahi dogi.. was heart wrenching!!.. Poor guy he took over Nidhi's fight to fight the world alone without a friend or support.. Glad Rohan stood by him.
I thought she would completely break down something like "phoot phoot ke rona"  and Ashu rushing to her to get her to stop.. and the only way would be via the kiss... 
but  I like your version too...  Wink Wink

I was half worried Anji was going to walk in into them... LOLLOL .. Glad Shyama stopped her.. Big smile

Nidhi has forgiven Ashu and CV.. good!!

DB's reaction expected totally.. Inspite of everything she will not accept that Nidhi was in pain... Yeh kya... sagai... already... are.. get them a couple of dates before sagai... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooliciousrajanigandha26Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK - Kashmakash Chap 17 (pg 136) Updated (Page 124)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Turags:

i think u mite have come across her FF.. "lovestruck" and "Lost in Luv".. series..

u can check this thread if u havent!Embarrassed

KPji picked up the chit thing from her!LOL

thanks for the link...will go through over the weekend...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

AshNi milaap scene very filmy... So you got Nidhi to faint!!... LOLLOL

14 realistic chapters ke baad ek filmy scene toh banta hain boss...LOL

Nidhi's reaction in the ER so touching... he would dissaper if she looks away or blinks.. 
Poor Ashu everyone in KGH is blaming him.. even Dr. K... yaar hamare Ashu ke liye bhi thoda feel karo...

Ashu keliye sab log tabhi feel karenge when they come to know of his reasons behind his abrupt departure...

Nidhi's conversation to manasi was good.. it created the necessary impact and drama.
Nidhi using the words... bet and trophy was harsh but called for in this situation... I didnt think of it like this.. but yes.. that's what she left like...

thats what I would have felt like...Smile

Glad Nidhi is not agnry only with Ashu... she is holding CV also responsible... how come seeing her in so much pain CV did not share with her that Ashu has left only to come back... The result of the test would have been obvious after the first couple of months.. So Nidhi's anger to CV is also justified fully.. After all he was the only person who knew the reality and also Nidhi's condition and yet he chose to keep quiet.

why he chose to keep quiet will come later on...

"You knew you were coming back... You knew she was safe... She had no assurance" .. Bang On!!
Embarrassed

Ashu's attempt to pacify Nidhi very cute.. the sms the flowers, the lunch invitation... so obvious that he is trying to re-create the scenarios to get her to react... very well done!!  Thumbs Up

I did not understand Nidhi's stubbornness to go to work the next day... I thought she would want to stay back... in a quest to punish Ashu... and also reconfirm to him her anger. 

she would have stayed back IF he hadn't sent an sms specifically telling her to stay back home. its more to defy him than anything else...

Such an awesome trigger.. the kurta.. who would have thought you would put is so beautifully... Nidhi reactions perfect!!

LOL what to do...i am a sucker for this kurta wala Ashu...Wink

Ashu asking her iska bhi jawab nahi dogi.. was heart wrenching!!.. Poor guy he took over Nidhi's fight to fight the world alone without a friend or support.. Glad Rohan stood by him.
I thought she would completely break down something like "phoot phoot ke rona"  and Ashu rushing to her to get her to stop.. and the only way would be via the kiss... 
but  I like your version too...  Wink Wink

i am not the phoot phoot ke rona type of person...so could not connect with that scene...always felt silent tears more powerful

DB's reaction expected totally.. Inspite of everything she will not accept that Nidhi was in pain... Yeh kya... sagai... already... are.. get them a couple of dates before sagai... 

dates toh honge...don't worry...there is still time between engagement and wedding na...let me think on this during by bus drive to my maika...will bounce off some ideas with you...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkrajanigandha26

Luvfanfic

Luvfanfic

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
nice update

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinalfan6

nice update

thank you 

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Hai Madamji...(hope you dont mind it like KP does) That Ji signifies acceleration due to gravity and ensures that your feet stay on ground..Nahi to aise chapter likhogi to hawa mein...dhondhna padega.
Kya chapter tha...Nidhi ka accident (maine predict kiya that ki yahi hoga) Woh bhi in Ashu's arms on the footpath...the bracelet removal scene was superb..the glare that Dr k gave Dr AShutosh was just short of Dr Bharati...

Nidhi rooth gayi..woh hai zara khafa khafa...WOW. Yeh to hona hi tha. She sleeps in Anji's house with all maternal help from Shyama..yes, I could imagine the scene.

Best part...CV labelling Nidhi as Ashu's amaanat...

Cute sms and flowers exchange,... with the direction reversed...perfect manaofying of the roothi hui jaan...Haye...could imagine SK here.

Also loved Nidhi & Ashu's professional interactions in KGH despite roothna...
Wow and OWWW Ashu wore kurta to hospital? Itna hot lag raha hoga ki logon nein uspar roti senk li hogi...ya eggs phod kar omlette banaya hoga...'

The dessert...romance on terrace...BTW...are you competing with someone for that? I seriously thought Anjie would clear her throat or cough softly and disturb them? But liked Shyama Auntie's view on this...kissi bhi masle ka hal baat cheet se nikalata hai...

So, the next is engagement? Looking forward...

PS: agar yeh post aapko thoda dramatic lagta hai to woh uska asar hai jiske saath mein kal date par gayi thi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkniniborn2rulerajanigandha26Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Hai Madamji...(hope you dont mind it like KP does) That Ji signifies acceleration due to gravity and ensures that your feet stay on ground..Nahi to aise chapter likhogi to hawa mein...dhondhna padega.

no i don't mind with the ji thing...you can call me whatever you want except KPji...LOL

Kya chapter tha...Nidhi ka accident (maine predict kiya that ki yahi hoga) Woh bhi in Ashu's arms on the footpath...the bracelet removal scene was superb..the glare that Dr k gave Dr AShutosh was just short of Dr Bharati...

aap ke Dr B ka hi inspiration hain madam...Wink

Nidhi rooth gayi..woh hai zara khafa khafa...WOW. Yeh to hona hi tha. She sleeps in Anji's house with all maternal help from Shyama..yes, I could imagine the scene.
 Embarrassed
Best part...CV labelling Nidhi as Ashu's amaanat...

liked that huh!! Big smile

Cute sms and flowers exchange,... with the direction reversed...perfect manaofying of the roothi hui jaan...Haye...could imagine SK here.

this whole chap for me was totally SK through and through...

Also loved Nidhi & Ashu's professional interactions in KGH despite roothna...
Wow and OWWW Ashu wore kurta to hospital? Itna hot lag raha hoga ki logon nein uspar roti senk li hogi...ya eggs phod kar omlette banaya hoga...'

LOL as i was telling Divya, kurta Ashu is my weak point...

The dessert...romance on terrace...BTW...are you competing with someone for that?
you think i can really do that?? Embarrassed may be i should try something for their SR...LOL

I seriously thought Anjie would clear her throat or cough softly and disturb them? But liked Shyama Auntie's view on this...kissi bhi masle ka hal baat cheet se nikalata hai...

So, the next is engagement? Looking forward...

Tuesday...probably...

PS: agar yeh post aapko thoda dramatic lagta hai to woh uska asar hai jiske saath mein kal date par gayi thi...

dramatic review toh nahi tha par aap ke date aa asar dikhraha hain...and finally thank you...really glad that you liked and enjoyed this one...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlks_dangerrajanigandha26niniborn2rule

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
lovely Chapter...as expected...was looking forward to it...lagta hain ki acchha hota agar Nidhi Ashu ko aur thodasa stretch karti toh...after all she went thru' a hell, worse than Ashu did coz of the uncertainties...but koi baat nahin...coz Ashu has punished himself a lot too in this...good that Nidhi is angry at CV too...had to happen...

beautifully portrayed feelings of Ashu and Nidhi...she saves his life...doesn't think twice...hamari Nidhi is hain hi aisi...can visualize KK and SK here...very well...lovely thought that Nidhi was drawing solace from Mansi bhabhi...and Armaan...she needed them so much...

Overall fabulous chapter...! 

Suvika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top