zara29 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi friends

wen i watching kk 2day i noticed a no of funny things!!!πŸ˜‰

just want to share with u

1.wen su-kk enter the house ,their wound on their forehead was so darkkkkkkk as it was a fresh 1.[as shilpa mentioned in her post]πŸ˜†

2.veena was wearing the same jewellery [after a long time],the same jewellery which kk used to wear wen she married su but hasnt accepted him as her husband![its silver colured jewellery]πŸ˜†

3.for pooja,salil's mom that is sushma auntie was wearing a dark red coloured saree as she is a widow& her husband has died only a week back,lekin auntie ke tu fashion abhi se hi shuroo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

4.wen all were having their breakfast,su too was sitting there,

he was cleaning his hands with a napkin,but the funny thing was dat woh saaf kiye ja raha tha kiye ja raha tha,....................akhir kiya  khaya tha jo haath saaf hi nahi ho rahe the bechare humare sumeet ke!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

im not making a fun of my luvly sumeet bcoz i cant do ths,but just thinking that akhir bechare ke hands kiyun clean nahi ho rahe the ...........πŸ˜‰

5.abha told sankit that she was going to the medical store ,in the mean time,sankit's friends call him,..reach wadhwa house,..plan 4 a party ,..were enjoying the party,dhruv wake up....sankit locked him..........but abha didnt come back yet........akhir gayee kahan thi baffalo auntie............medicine lene gaye thi yaan khud medicines bana rahi thi!!!!heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

funny things na,did any1 of u notice any of the points which i mentioned above!!!!πŸ˜‰

hey damsel,jem ,khusi did u notice hussain's mol ON HIS neck!

i saw it 2day also!!!!

if u guys didnt find it yet ,so best of luck...keep on trying!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurus thumbnail

πŸ˜‰ hey zara very nice observations.

well u noticed really funny things i guess theses would techinical mistakes n faults.

zara hippopotamus medicine layne gai thi aur itni dair hi gawi woh aai nahin yaar samajha karoo moti aunty ok chalne me problem ho rahi ho gi.(sorry guys i dun mean 2 offend nebody n as well the actress m just saying abt the character)

well i did,nt saw hussains mole on his neck.

fan ho tu bhai tumhare jaisa ho zara i even noticed his mole.

well i also try 2 c his mole n best of luck 2 others also u have,nt seecn hussainz mole like me.

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahahaha zara tum bhi na... kia kia notice karti hoo πŸ˜‰ waise i too saw his mole πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

sara said
4.wen all were having their breakfast,su too was sitting there,

he was cleaning his hands with a napkin,but the funny thing was dat woh saaf kiye ja raha tha kiye ja raha tha,....................akhir kiya khaya tha jo haath saaf hi nahi ho rahe the bechare humare sumeet ke!!!!

im not making a fun of my luvly sumeet bcoz i cant do ths,but just thinking that akhir bechare ke hands kiyun clean nahi ho rahe the ...........

i too noticed that πŸ˜‰

n cum on yaar...
poor abha pata nahi kahan se dawai lene gaye hoge..
aur raste mainphir se gumde mil gaye hoon ge πŸ˜‰ asusual phir she must b callin for sumit huhh...
πŸ˜ƒ but this time sumit is with his kumkum πŸ˜ƒ
dair tu lagni hai na 😳
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
n yeah akashz wife was wearing a bright red saree quite strsnge.. n did u notice use kuch khass dukh bhi nahi howa akash ke marne ka πŸ˜•
guess he didnt luv her
n she knew abt his past
the way she looks at sukaniya 😳
Shilpa07 thumbnail

gr8 observations Zara!!

I dint saw the episode but i'll try to get to c the mole on hu'z neck

by the way on which side is it??...u know tht wud make my search easier..yaarπŸ˜†

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

As the others say good observations zara!!!! πŸ˜‰

unfortunately i did not get to see sumits mole again....i missed it...i shall look out for it on mondays episode!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

taurus thumbnail

πŸ˜‰ i was unsuccessful 2 c the mole plz pray 4 me yaar but i think v should all pray 4 hussainz fans so that all of them c it.

must say zara u wer lucky .πŸ˜†

zara29 thumbnail

dun worry  guys mol mil jaye ga!!!!

mol hai koi diamond nahi hai ju tum log itney excited ho rahe ho use dekhne ke liye πŸ˜†

per haan ek baat tu hai hamare hussain ka mol kisi diamond se kam thorti hai!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

his mol is more precious than any diamond!!!!rite girls!!πŸ˜‰

hey shilpa ,its on left hand side ,below his ear!

so best of luck to all!😊

Shilpa07 thumbnail

per haan ek baat tu hai hamare hussain ka mol kisi diamond se kam thorti hai!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

his mol is more precious than any diamond!!!!rite girls!!πŸ˜‰

hey shilpa ,its on left hand side ,below his ear!...

Hehe,thnx Zara this wud help me more😳....n yeah u r rite hussain ka mole kisi diamond se kam nahin!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jewellery ki baat bahat funnny hai